• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly's Diary: The Cougar, The Cub, and the Tickle Monster (FF/M)

zigzag

TMF Regular
I had this Kelly Diary entry in mind about a week ago, but life got in the way. I couldn't wait to share it with everyone. Kelly was pretty much tickling my brain...lol. I have a follow up in the works too. All characters over 18, all feedback appreciated. Enjoy!
----------------------

It’s Kelly again, Dear Diary. I’m writing because I’ve had a bit of an epiphany. I’ve found that male private parts gross me out more than I thought. I suppose I may be more of a traditional lesbian. More specifically, having to get myself off, with a ‘pork-sword’ swallowed by my folds, is a perishable thought. Red and I have a healthy relationship. She gets me off better than any man could. As dominant as I am with my tickle-boy-toys, I am totally submissive with Red. In return, we share her spacious home, and she leaves me wanting for nothing. I’m even in danger of having my teaching credentials lapse, as I have taken a break from the work force. As far as our relationship goes, as long as I am faithful to Red when we are physically together, she lets me do my own thing when she is away, no questions asked. That’s when I have my tickle time with various, legal, young men. I suppose ‘action figures’ would be a better term. Play with them when you feel like. Put them away when you’re done, until the next time. I’m sorry... I’m rambling. I’ll bet you wanna hear about another such time? Well, that’s what this Diary is for! Here goes...

Earlier this week, Red and I started the morning in bed. I was parked between her legs, dutifully eating her out, After I had succeeded for her, Red got dressed and ready for the business trip she had to take. She would be gone at least two weeks. It was important enough; she was bringing our bodyguard with her for protection (I recently found out, after an embarrassingly long time, that her name is Brenda). I would be left completely to my own devices. I’m sure I could think of something to tickle my fancy, to pass the time...hehe.

‘Here,’ Red offered. ‘Take the pair of key cards to our private hotel suite. Have some fun. I can’t let my Kelly-Belly be bored the whole time.’ she winked, handing them to me, while giving my big tummy a kiss. I pretended to pout, protesting the private nickname she stuck me with. I was a huge, blonde, 40-something chick. Most of the time, I embraced it, but a tiny part of me couldn’t grasp how a rich, successful, hot chick was interested in me. Oh well. I packed myself a beach bag full of goodies, and drove my chicks to the airport. After a passionate kiss goodbye from my carrot-topped lover, I covertly changed into a bikini from the backseat of the car, and drove home to the beach. I needed a good pair of male feet to pass the time.

I was then sitting on the familiar sands of the beach near our home. I was clad in a tie-dyed blue-and-white string bikini, leaving very little of me to imagine, but I was proud to show off. I was so engrossed in picking out my next twenty-something-year-old tickle victim, that I didn’t notice someone come up to me. Her tap on my shoulder startled me a bit.

'Oh, I’m so sorry,' the lady said. She looked to be my age, with dark hair, and the beautiful features suggesting she was from Asian descent. Although her chest was smaller than mine, and she was a head shorter, we seemed to have similar frames. However, in her case, her ‘mom-bod’ was covered in a drab, one-piece ‘mom suit’ like a woman with a small child might wear to the beach.

‘Hi, I’m Amy,' she continued, introducing herself. She offered her hand, which I shook. ‘Sorry to barge over to you, but I’ve seen you around here.’ She grew shy. ‘I wanted to say I really admire...you...’ Amy gestured, indicating my unique bikini body.

I quickly hoped to nix any misunderstanding. ‘Oh, um...I’m very flattered. I AM gay, but I have...’

‘Oh, no, no...’ Amy cut in, embarrassed. ‘I have a twenty-year-old boyfriend, even though I’m forty. I just wanted to say I’ve seen you leave here with a different young man every time and I – I'm sorry...you said you were gay?’

I had to laugh out loud. I apologized for my rude assumption. I invited her to sit down on my towel. We ended up talking for a while, sharing our stories, and I grew to really like her as a friend. After a while, I even felt like I knew her boyfriend. He sounded adorable. I decided there was one thing I wanted to do for her.

‘Amy,’ I began. ‘Be honest. You don’t really like that bathing suit do you?’ She looked down, and grew shy again.

‘I thought not. Here,’ I rummaged through the beach bag, and came up with an extra bikini, almost identical to mine, but with zigzagged white stripes against blue.

‘I couldn’t...’ she started.

‘Yes, you could,’ I finished. ‘And you will.’ I insisted with a smile. ‘I have more than I can count. Besides, my girlfriend will probably bring me home a brand new one.’ I shoved it into her hands.

‘Thank you...’

‘It’s nothing. Why don’t you try it on? Here...’ I took the beach towel from the sand, and directed her off to some sea grape bushes. As I blocked any potential view with the towel, Amy doffed her one piece, tossing it forgotten in the bush, and slipped on her new bikini. It was beautiful on her mature body. She caught her reflection through my shades, and began to weep. She embraced me.

‘Tears of joy,’ she assured me. ‘Thank you!’

‘Your boyfriend will love it, too.’ I grinned. ‘Say, I would love to see you again, and possibly meet your lucky guy.’

‘I’d enjoy that too.’ Amy agreed. ‘I think he needs your brand of punishment!’ she grinned back, evilly.

That last sentence inspired me, as I instantly had a brainstorm. I whispered a plan in her ear, so no one could eavesdrop. Basically, told her to take my spare key card and be in the hotel suite at a certain time. I would meet up with both of them for a certain purpose, that I’m sure you could guess.

‘But make sure he answers the door completely without clothes.’ I reiterated.

‘Of course...’ I could see the wheels turning in her head. This would be good.

Later that evening, a sharp knock met the door of Red’s and my personal hotel suite. Amy texted that they were there. He was ready, but she would appear at her cue. So, here I was, with a big surprise. A nude twenty-year-old male opened the door. To his astonishment, his eyes met a blonde BBW wearing nothing but a gold-sequined surgeon’s shaped cap, with a lavender sequined Mardi-Gras masquerade style mask attached to it. Yes... For the first time since I helped that former student come out of his shell... I was THE TICKLE MONSTER!

A message dinged. The young man grabbed his phone off the bed to read an automated text:

THIS IS A VISIT FROM THE TICKLE MONSTER. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO GET CAUGHT...START RUNNING!

He looked up, eyes as wide as bread plates. My wide frame was completely blocking the way out, so, he tossed the phone back on the bed, and started off toward the en suite bathroom. Locking the door behind me, I stalked towards him, like a (literal) cougar trying to catch its lunch, he was briskly walking backwards, until he bumped soundly into the soft mass of something – or someone. Startled, he turned around. To his surprise, there stood Amy, in that bikini I gave her hours earlier. I could tell it was the first time she’d shown it off to him, due to his lengthy stare. Over his shoulder, I gave her a knowing wink. She smiled. Then...

‘WHOAHAHAHAHA...’ the young man said. I used the momentary distraction to lightly spider-tickle his balls. He quickly fell to the carpeted floor. We now had him trapped. I sat on his waist, and grabbed his wrists, placing them firmly above his head in an ‘X’ shape. He quickly went into protest mode, pathetically begging for what he assumed (correctly) was about to happen. I took a single fingernail, and with a dramatic flourish, I used it to trace a slow circle in his left underarm. He lost his mind – and nearly lost his breath – in hysterical laughter. Amy quickly jumped in by sitting on his wrists, allowing me to middle-finger attack both pits at once, as she laughed at his upside-down face.

That went on for forty-five minutes, adjusting our strategy, so he didn’t pass out. After that we traded places. I sat on his lower legs, finally eyeing what I had craved since Red left this morning. I asked Amy to go into our mini-fridge for some honey. She grabbed me a squeeze bottle of honey shaped like a teddy bear. Amy then sat on his waist, not only to focus on her next spot on his body, but also so he couldn’t see what I was up to. I used the bottle to drizzle honey, so it completely covered his toes. The desperate, pleading laugh began again, after a rousing...

*PBPBPBPHTHTHTH...*

Amy attacked his tummy with a barrage of raspberries. It made me miss Red, as when I would coax her into joining in with my tickle toys, it was her favorite spot to attack. Meanwhile, I devoured the honey-soaked toes as if I hadn’t eaten in weeks. As Amy heard the pitch of her boyfriend’s laughter rise, she turned her head to look at what I was doing. She giggled again, as she saw me enjoying myself.

‘Aww, Honey Toes!’ She looked back at him. After another quick raspberry, she said, ‘I think that’ll be your new pet-nickname from now on!’

Part of me sympathized. After all, I was ‘Kelly-Belly'. But, after all, he was only a ticklish male. Instead, I chuckled, praising Amy on her choice.

Nearly an hour slipped by before I had totally licked off the honey. His toes were bare, but sticky. We stopped, giving him a momentary rest.

‘I have an idea,’ I told Amy. ‘Help me bring him to the bathtub.’ We carried him like a two-person human chair over to the large, luxury tub, and I filled it with hot suds.

Amy eased her boyfriend’s feet inside, as I grabbed a small, stiff-bristled pedicure brush. I took my time scrubbing his sticky toes, as Amy held his upper body still. Panic singed his weary voice, as his laughter started yet again. His toes didn’t appreciate the intrusion of the brush, but I made sure nothing ruined my ministrations. He finally went limp against Amy’s body, as I continued to take my time, sudsing, rinsing and drying his feet. Not one to waste water or suds, Amy decided to take a soak with her man. I went into the main room to give them privacy.

While they were busy, I stashed the headdress in the closet, and changed into a simple beach cover. Once they were finished, and back in the main room, both clad in towels. I came up to him like we’d never met before.

‘Hi, I’m Kelly, Amy’s new friend!’ I enthusiastically exclaimed.‘I’ve heard a lot about you. Pleased to meet you.’ I beamed at him.

He looked confused. ‘Where’s your mask? Aren’t you the Tickle Monster?’

I looked back at him, as if humoring a small child. ‘No…. Why? Are you ticklish?’ I giggled. I briefly spidered my nails around his navel, and he leapt backward to the relative safety of the bed. Amy and I laughed. I made like I had no knowledge of my ‘alter ego’. Instead, we got to know each other as friends, as if I hadn’t spent the last couple hours tickling the shit out of him.

To end the night, I let Amy ride her man on the bed, while I played with his feet. We all got off satisfactorily: Amy on top of her man, and his toes sliding against the folds of my Vag (I always thought the ‘P-word’ was low class).

We bid our goodbyes, with a promise to stay in touch, as they returned their key. After I got home, I got an excited text from Amy, profusely thanking me for that day. I think between the bikini and all the tickling, I empowered her quite a bit, like someone had before, for me. I feel proud to have paid it forward. I especially enjoyed when Amy texted me with:

‘Every time I’m not pleased with him, I just mention that the Tickle Monster will come back. It’s adorable. I think he’s actually scared of the Tickle Monster...hehe.’

That makes me feel good. It also gives me an idea. Red’s going to be home soon. I think I’ll text her about it. When there’s something to share, I promise I’ll write here all about it!

TTFN,

Kelly

Last edited:
Oh what I would do to be in his position!&#55357;&#56911;&#55356;&#57343;&#55357;&#56845;&#55357;&#56834;

Great story&#55357;&#56495;&#55357;&#56495;&#55357;&#56495;&#55357;&#56495;&#55357;&#56495;

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back