• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ATTENTION- DATE CHANGE- MIDDLE TENNESSEE MUNCH MAY 29, 2021

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
WE'RE GETTING TOGETHER

HOSTED BY: Sunriseticklee

WHO: You are invited- Middle Tennessee Residents (AND NEARBY SOUTHERNER RESIDENTS)- AGES 21 and UP ONLY!

WHAT: TK Lovers Meet and Greet Munch- Food and Drinks

WHEN: May 29, 2021 between 2:00-6:00 p.m. Exact time TBA through private email

WHERE: Franklin Area Restaurant Location- TBA through private email

COST: Your cost of meal and drinks only.

ATTIRE: Vanilla- No overt fetish wear please.

TOPIC OF DISCUSSION: Friendly Meet and Greet- Introductions! Let's get to know each other!

RSVP Required- Please (double please lol) let me know that you are coming. :)
Email/ IM Sunriseticklee for specifics ([email protected])
Social Media: Sunriseticklee- Private message on FetLife or TMF as well.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BUSINESS STUFF: Safety, disclaimers, and whatnot below- Please Read...

• Safety: As Covid-19 is still a reality during these times, masks are required unless you are actively consuming food or drinking. We will be sitting outside (weather permitting), and our group will be small. Should interest in the munch grow larger than anticipated, we'll make changes to accommodate Middle Tennesseans who want to attend; however, we will still follow CDC guidelines as closely as we can. Anyone who is exhibiting symptoms or exposed to someone who is exhibiting symptoms should not attend.
  • Disclaimer: These events hosted by the admin or senior members of this group have no warranties or guarantees. Please keep your safety in mind at all times. This includes whatever safety precautions that are recommended by the CDC and health professionals as it relates to the Covid-19 virus. We are not responsible legally or medically for unfortunate meetings or any harm that comes to your person or your property while at these events. That being said, we'd love to meet you.
  • Please note: This private munch is a social event by invite only (Simply email for an invitation- LOL :D ). Invitations can be revoked at any time, including during the munch. Consent to touch/ play is not guaranteed simply by invitation or attendance to the munch. Please ask! Listen! Respect! Also, the purpose of this event does not extend to a play party or a gathering at this time. Private individuals may make plans; however, those plans will be separate from the munch, and invitations are not a guarantee.

Last edited:
Thanks Captured Doll for bumping the other thread. LOL LOL

There was a date change, though. AND IT'S THIS SATURDAY! YAAYYY!!!! LOL

Very excited about my first event in FOREVER! I cannot wait to meet the group. (whether big or small...) I'm just glad we are getting together to meet and munch! If you still would like to attend, just send me a private message, and I'll send you the safety survey and some guidelines.

Thanks Captured Doll for bumping the other thread. LOL LOL

There was a date change, though. AND IT'S THIS SATURDAY! YAAYYY!!!! LOL

OMG !!! Oops I'm very sorry about that.

I'm looking so forward to this. It's my and my Bf's first Munch! :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back