Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

6/13/2021

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!

New from MTJ

Pepper
Parker #9

Click
5/20/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best/Favorite tickling technique in a video

Ever watch a clip and immediately lose interest because the ticklers technique is so bad? Some look like they are trying to brush dust of the Lee, others look like they are trying to scrape the Lee’s skin off. I took a few screen shots from a clip called “My Ticklish Captive”. I love this Tickler’s technique - a simple 1 finger slowly scratching up and down the sole of the foot, occasionally stopping to concentrate on the more ticklish spots. Slow, gentle, deliberate tickles. What does everyone else like?

I like the light, grazing tickles. Those tend to get me to react the most

Blog Entries
    Oh my gosh yes!! It's the worst when you can tell the ler has no idea what they're doing.

I agree with ninjatickle, lighter tickles tend to tickle me way bad! And I love it haha. I personally love when lers kinda mix things up though. I don't really like when lers stay in one spot too long, so it's nice when they move around between the lees spots. I also like when the pressure used and tools are switched up. It makes it more interesting and keeps lees on their toes

For me, it was the time that Sasha's feet were tickled on the bed by someone and he kept methodically tickling her big toe.
    He would then go somewhere else, but would always return to that big toe. When it was coming you could see the anticipation on Sasha's face and it always tickled her.

Blog Entries
    The best technique is what suits each particular ticklish person. Some require light tickling to lose it, others just have to be tickled with probing, prodding and digging in. It's always fun to experiment and find the best technique each time we have a new tickle therapy patient
    Laughter is the best medicine.

All our video previews and descriptions -> Click Here

Tickletherapy.info - tickling clips
    pure tickle therapy for desperately ticklish clients

I like this technique too. It's also fun when it's done with the thumb.

Not enough lers tickle the hips either. It's almost always a guaranteed hot-spot.

Finally, the legs and thighs. Frequently neglected. A good knee and thigh tickler makes a vid so much better. And hotter!

I like Sasha Foxxx’s technique on other girls’ feet. She flexes all 5 of the girl’s toes back, and then alternately scampers her nails on her soles or just straight rakes them up and down. Also she gets her face right there close to the action as if she’s really focused on her work.

“The Evil Tickle Witch” from Silver Cherry is a great example of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toesheldback View Post
    I like Sasha Foxxx’s technique on other girls’ feet. She flexes all 5 of the girl’s toes back, and then alternately scampers her nails on her soles or just straight rakes them up and down. Also she gets her face right there close to the action as if she’s really focused on her work.

“The Evil Tickle Witch” from Silver Cherry is a great example of this.
    I think Kandi is (my opinion) the G.O.A.T. lee! I could watch this tickle technique on her amazing bare feet forever.

Quote Originally Posted by FFT32 View Post
    I think Kandi is (my opinion) the G.O.A.T. lee! I could watch this tickle technique on her amazing bare feet forever.
    I agree 100%. Kandi is not *that* ticklish, but her feet are incredible.

Blog Entries
    When the main focus is on the weakest spot but the ler tickles the rest of the body too.

Only one area at a time being tickled so I know what the reactions are for, and belly kneading. The majority of videos seem to do a very rapid wiggling technique and it's pretty boring to look at for me. Also wiggling a finger in the belly button is good

I like it when they start light, like you mentioned, with a single finger and a light scrape of the nail. That helps to confirm that the ticklee is extremely ticklish, even to the smallest touch. Then, slowly increase until it's a full on ten-finger spider tickle non-stop. This way, you get to see the full spectrum of finger tickling techniques and ticklish reactions.
    PSA: when posting links to Youtube, simply remove the https://www. rather than inserting random spaces in the url. Thanks.

Love the slow methodical tickle! Especially when the foot is pulled back tight and tickled!

Brooke from TA used to swirl her nails in a circle along the arch. Always got me worked up.
    Sasha Foxxx also just awesome at slow tickles!
    And pretty much whatever Tasha does with her nails only!
    TK Hound
    @TKHound

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Who is the model in that gif?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast