• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie Loses the Bet MM/F

stasiu90

TMF Regular
Stephanie pulls up to the house to pay off her debt. Before exiting her car, she takes a deep breath and sighs. Steph hates that she is here, but she is doing this to protect her little brother. She walks up to the door and before she could even knock, it opens and stands two boys who love bullying her brother. She boils up quick but realizes she has no power. She lost the bet after all. “Hey there cutey!” Cordell gives her a kissy face. “Ugh! Let us get this over with.” Steph steps inside and Michael closes the door behind her. After a few steps, Mike was quick to rubbing in her defeat at basketball. “So going against us 2 on 1 in basketball was bold. But 0 points in the paint!? You suck!” Both boys laugh. Cordell chimes in “and we don’t even play basketball!” The boys laugh again. Steph blushes as she did get beat good on the court. The two taller and bigger boys were just too much for her to handle. “Ok clowns! I am here to pay off my bet so you can stop picking on my brother. What is it?” Both boy’s grin.

“Take a seat on this stock Steph.” Cordell says while pointing to the chair. “What the fuck is that!?” she says “That’s you paying off your bet! You do not want us to pick on your brother anymore. So, we’ll pick on you.” Michael says. Steph cannot argue with that. She just wants to protect her brother at all costs. Even that means humiliation. She walks towards the stock before being told to stop. “Before you take a seat. Take off the jersey.” Stephanie looks at the boys like they are a bunch of horn dogs. She just shakes her head and takes it off. Now she is standing in her white little tank top tucked into her gym shorts. “You got an adorable belly.” Cordell says. Stephanie looks at him in disgust. But her belly is cute though. As it is a perfect, in shape stomach for a girl. “Sit in the fucking chair girl!” Cordell gets aggressive as he wants to get things started. Stephanie takes a seat; the boys walk over and strap her arms in front of her. She sits in the chair with her arms open, and in front of her and over a stand.

Cordell walks in front of her while Michael is behind her. “So. Steph are you ready?” Cordell asks. Stephanie pulls on the straps and realize she is not going anywhere. “I guess.” Cordell grins and kneels to eye level with her. “So, the tough big sister wants us to stop picking on her baby brother. But she cannot physically beat us up. Or beat us at all!” Both boys chuckle as Steph just sits and listens to the insulting words. “So, we beat you in a bet. Pretty easily I might add. And now you are here. I don’t think your tough at all.” Steph is annoyed by his talk. “I’m pretty tough actually.” Cordell smirks “I don’t think so.” With that Mike takes his index fingers and traces it on the back of her exposed armpits. Causing Steph to arch her back with a smile on her face. “Is the big sister a little ticklish?” Mike says behind her as he just keeps his fingers at the rim of her tank top tickling her smooth skin. “are you going to answer him giggly girl?” Steph tries to keep the giggles to a minimum, but they escape her has Mikes fingers trace along her sensitive pale skin.

“You look so adorable in that white tank top sis!” Cordell winks at her. Steph is having a hard time fighting through the tickles. “You still haven’t answered me bitch! Are you ticklish!?” Mike says now dagger the center of her armpits which sends Stephanie howling. “Hehehe yessss! Hahaha I’m ticklish!” Stephanie throws her head back in laughter as Mike zig zags his fingers in her girly armpit hollows. “The tickle monster is getting you good huh?” Cordell asks. Stephanie gasps for air has he tickles her sweet spot. Mike continues the tickle assault now circling her bare armpits. “goochie goochie goo big sister!” Mike coos “hahaha you two are assholes hehehe stop!” Stephanie pleas. “aww shes begging already.” Steph jumps as Mikes fingers pass the center of her armpit. “EEEE HAHAHA! STAHP PLEASE!” “How does it feel on your end Mike!” Mike grins “It feels so good. I’m totally owning her bare underarms!” Both boys laugh has Steph bounces around from the tickling sensation.

“Ok Mike my turn!” “aww I was having fun!” Mike says with a smile. “Get her tummy good!” Cordell smiles “Oh I will!” both boys switch places, Mike keeps Steph distracted by softly tickling with her chin and neck. Steph fights the best she could, but every touch was enough to make her jerk. Suddenly she felt a strong point on her right side. She gasps loudly with her eyes big and wide. “What the fuck is that!” she yells Cordell leans into her ear “IT’S THE CLLAAWWWW!” The big sharp pointy nail scribbles her right side. She torques her body left hoping to get away from it, but the nail scribbled away at her side. “HAHAHAHA! NONOOOOO!” “She looks like Cody from the rescuers hahaha!” She immediately loses breath as the strong nails keeps it up.

“OH MY GOD! NONONO!” “Anything for your little brother. Right big sister?” Mike asks. suddenly her tank top gives in and a big hole formed in her shirt. “I CAN SEE YOUR BELLY LITTLE GIRL!” Cordell sneaks the nail into her torn tank top making circling motions. Cordell stops and places the nail on her tummy. Cordell gets right into her ear with his beard in her face. “I CAN FELL YOUR LITTLE QURIVERING BELLY!” she inhales and exhales rapidly. “IT FEELS SO SOFT! BUT YOU SHOULD DO MORE AB WORKOUTS!” Tears formed in her eyes from being absolutely humiliated “your evil!” He then whispers in her ears. “I know!” Cordell attacks Stephanie’s bare belly with his sharp nail sending her into squealing laughter. The nail scribbles all around her tummy mound with ease making her bounce all around pleading him to stop. “Aww is the claw too much for your tummy wummy baby girl?” Mike asks with a grin. Stephanie screams and sobs while both boys have grins ear to ear.

“What a weak big sister you are!” Mike says while Cordell keeps up the tickling. “HAHAHA! IM HEHEHE NOT WEEEHAHA!” Cordell gets back to her cute puppy mound forcing Steph to not finish her sentence. A timer went off from the kitchen. “Fuck! god damn it!” Cordell stops as Steph is sobbing and catching her breath. “Well, there’s always next time.” Mike says. Cordell sighs. “Yea I guess.” They unstrap Steph who immediately puts her arms around herself, both boys chuckle at the defeated sister who still has tears in her eyes. “We are not done with you yet!” Cordell says We needs to play with your hairless armpits some more. And maybe your little boobies!” She looks up red faced horrified what those nails would feel like in her underarms and her nipples.

“Now get the fuck out!” she practically runs out of the house sobbing hearing evil laughter. As she peels out of the driveway Mike says, “ok all clear!” The younger brother steps out of the closet with a video camera with a big smile “Good jobs guys! You got her so good!” They all laughed, as it was a set up along.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back