• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL comeback update: Ana and Ava foot pics added (to opening post)

quinn65

Verified
Hey,

*UPDATE BELOW with foot pics added.*

Just want to say that I really appreciate the kind words and support about LOL coming back. I've been out here since 2001 and you all have always been great...the community has never let us down.

Wanted to provide an update on our relaunch, and I'll also keep up the new tradition of posting a "classic" LOL preview clip below to make this a legit video forum post. :)

So first, here's a quick update on the May 15 shoot. Our new stars' names are Ana and Ava. They're not models, but they're both gorgeous, and they've never been tied and tickled. I talked with Ana the other day, and although she still thinks they'll get out of the tickling by winning the bondage escape bet, she said it was ok for me to share some (blurry) pics and info out here. She texted and got permission and a photo from Ava as well.

Ana and Ava are both mid-career moms in their 40s. Ana has a management job, and Ava is in more of a technical leadership role. Not gonna mention their employers, but if I did you would probably recognize both. They've been friends since college. I met Ana first, and when the whole tied tickling topic came up, she immediately thought of Ava and pulled her in.

Both are curious about bondage but neither is sure about tickling. As a quick review of my last post, the escape challenge bet is that I'll tie them up and give them each 5 minutes to escape. If they do, big payoff. But if not, we shoot a tickle clip. I'm very confident they won't get out, but I suppose on the off chance that either one does, I'll at least have a bondage clip to show for it. ;)

I'll post some blurry pics of Ana and Ava below. Ana is the redhead, Ava is in the chair. As regular civilians and not models, they want to wear masks in the video, or have their faces off camera, just like in the older LOL clips.

Ok, here's the update: Ana emailed me earlier with the foot pics I mentioned yesterday. She also got a pic from Ava. I'll line the ladies up with their feet shots below.

Anaface1.jpgAnafeet1.png

Avaface1.jpgAvafeet3.png

You'd probably prefer sole shots, but we may have to wait until the shoot for that.

And finally, the video clip. Here is H&K's original tickle clip preview. I'll also have some of H&K's old stuff back in the new store. (Keep in mind the C4S store shown in this video is gone now)

View attachment handk1_fingers_quick.wmv

Best,

Q.

Last edited:
They both certainly look beautiful even blurred. If you don't mind me asking, will you be taking customs with them or in general in the future?

They both certainly look beautiful even blurred. If you don't mind me asking, will you be taking customs with them or in general in the future?

Hey Kevin, thanks. You should see them unblurred. ;)

It's possible...? As far as I know, they probably assume this is a one shot deal, but if the clips are successful I suppose more could be in the cards.

Dianna thought our original LOL clip was a one shot deal in 2007 and look what happened there...

Q.

I’d definitely love to see either of their feet. I’m a younger guy and the idea that two mid-career moms might be willing to show off their cute (and hopefully ticklish) soles is very sexy to me. Even from those super blurry pictures I can tell they’re really pretty :)

welcome back i sure do enjoy see cute beauty girls tickled silly and enjoy there laughter love see cute feet and video preview foot tickling is super cute cant wait to whats ahead for lol .

What was Rhianna profession?She was a manager too?

Rhi is an office manager for a smaller family owned company. Ana works for a much bigger corporation, managing parts of their internal operation, overseeing projects, etc.

Looking forwards to seeing them.get tickled :) Great to see you are making clips again :-(

Can’t wait to see more from you!! One of the best producers we’ve been lucky to have!! Best of luck! Both models look very beautiful and I am so hopeful you get to tickle them! Don’t forget the upper body if possible!!

Of course I want to see Ana's feet, redheads usually have really cute feet for some reason. Ava too, those stockinged legs are a real tease.

Are you planning to put Ana in the stocks and tickle her feet without mercy? hahah

Are you planning to put Ana in the stocks and tickle her feet without mercy? hahah

So far they've only agreed to the escape challenge. Assuming they lose the bet (and they will) ;) that will *probably* be the only clip I get from the May 15 shoot.

The original LOL store started when Dianna lost a bet, and it only picked up later when she and all our friends realized they could make a little money getting tickled. I have my fingers crossed that will happen again here. Ana and Ava live pretty close...I could see us doing more shoots if things work out.

And if it *does* happen, then yeah, at some point they're both definitely going in the tickle box. :)

Here's a tickle box pic from one of Dianna's old clips:

di_box1.jpg

I love your company and your approach so so much. The idea of mid career moms taking a little walk on the wild side to try out our kink is hotter than any other genre I can think of. I love it and I (and others, I hope) will support you.

I also can´t wait for your return!

I love the clips from Jackie and H&K! :D

Well this is the best news I've seen in a while! Very excited to see your new and old stuff!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back