• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Tickle Clips relaunch in June - new model pics (foot pics added)

quinn65

Verified
Hey all,

*UPDATE: foot pics added*

Taking a short break from the vintage photo thread to work on getting our old clip store up and running again. Here's the latest on our relaunch efforts from over in the video forum:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...d-H-amp-K-preview-(model-foot-pics-on-request

I thought I'd also post Ana and Ava's pictures here. They are not models; just a couple of regular very attractive ladies with an adventurous side...hence the blurring.

Here's the update - foot pics lines up below:

Anaface1.jpgAnafeet1.png

Avaface1.jpgAvafeet3.png

The setup for our May 15 shoot is an escape challenge bet. If they win I'm out a lot of money but will get some bondage clips out of it. If they lose I keep my money and also get tickle clips.

Wish me luck ;)

Q.

Last edited:
Hey all,

Taking a short break from the vintage photo thread to work on getting our old clip store up and running again. Here's the latest on our relaunch efforts from over in the video forum:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...d-H-amp-K-preview-(model-foot-pics-on-request!)

I thought I'd also post Ana and Ava's pictures here. They are not models; just a couple of regular very attractive ladies with an adventurous side...hence the blurring.

They're also willing to share foot pics, but Ana was skeptical that people really wanted to see them. If I can collect some asks I'll show her this thread, and she said she'd take a pic and also get one from Ava.

View attachment 654029View attachment 654030

The setup for our May 15 shoot is an escape challenge bet. If they win I'm out a lot of money but will get some bondage clips out of it. If they lose I keep my money and also get tickle clips.

Wish me luck ;)

Q.

Ana's the one on the left? Hells, Yes.

Ana's the one on the left? Hells, Yes.

Yep, Ana on the left, Ava in the chair. Now with foot shots added above.

It's hard to get civilians to take better foot pics, but at the latest there will be more after May 15.

A relaunch of the old site!? Excellent!

Looks like we're on track for June. I now have four models lined up...Ana and Ava's "escape challenge" shoot is later today (!), with scheduling for Paige and M in progress. Paige and M will definitely do shoots, the question is whether they'll agree to sell the videos. I updated my original relaunch post with info and status on all four possibilities (including a foot pic that Paige was nice enough to share) here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...wish-me-luck-(plus-old-Rhianna-preview-clips)

Fingers crossed for today's shoot...hopefully I end up with tickle clips and not bondage only clips. Got to rely on my rope skills; too bad I can't use the tickle box.

-Q.

They lost the bet :D

And they're both very ticklish.

Still looking at June to post clips. I'll get some pics out sooner.

-Q.

Will you put these ladies in the stocks?

When we shot the escape challenge Saturday, I showed them some old LOL pics and preview clips, including stuff with our stocks (the "tickle box").

Here's a post about the shoot: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...e-pics-from-our-1st-new-clip!!!-(Ana-and-Ava)

And I did get rid of some of our old LOL gear over the last 10 years, but of course I'd never throw away the tickle box. ;)

I would say they're intrigued and *might* be willing to do more, but playing it by ear for now. They had a blast doing the escape challenge, but Ava in particular is terrified of being tickled, especially on her feet, so the tickle box to her is a thing of nightmares...which of course makes me *really* want to try it. :D

Ana is also very ticklish and gets a little skittish at the thought of things like stronger bondage, toe ties, more focused tickling, etc.

But they're both definitely curious, so we'll see...

-Q.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back