• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling I witnessed in college

Here’s a story back in college that was a instance I witnessed rather that dish it out as so to speak. I played baseball in college. Before a practice I was in the athletic training treatment center getting some work done on my calf due to a strain. Anyway I notice this girl come in with her friend, asking to get her arch taped. She played soccer and had hurt it somehow. Anyway this perked my interest and as luck would have she was treated right in front of me. The athletic trainer first had her on her stomach. Shoes and socks off. He ran some quick tests along her feet most of which made her laugh. She said she was ticklish and boy was she. The trainer then said before he was going to tape her foot he was going to loosen up her muscles in her feet. He applied pressure which caused her to bust out laughing. Her friend laughed and mocked her a little while she was getting her treatment. Most everyone in the room stopped and looked. This girl was in hysterics from some small pressure along her arch. The guy stopped laughing a bit and said he had one more thing to use. He pulled out a firm golf ball looking thing with some firm rubber spikes on it. He rolled it on her arch and she went wild. She was pounding on the table laughing hard! Some of the staff laughed at the whole ordeal. Once he stopped the girl said she was glad because she wasn’t able to take much more! The guy trainer went to go grab some tape. Her friend who was sitting next to her for up to go grab something came back and started tickling her feet saying how fun it was and how hilarious it was that her feet were so ticklish! I had a front row seat, saw the whole thing. Tried to time my treatments around the same time I came that day but didn’t see her only but a few more times and not for her feet. Oh well it was great to reminisce on! New story about my wife’s getting her feet tickled coming soon

Ah yes the, wow I didn't know you were so ticklish..
It makes me wonder how many people then continue to tickle the said person from that day onwards...

Ah yes the, wow I didn't know you were so ticklish..
It makes me wonder how many people then continue to tickle the said person from that day onwards...

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve always wondered that in many situations. I feel my wife has gone through a few appointment tickles.

Yes, I mean if you suddenly find out that your friend is ticklish, there will come a time where you will want to tickle them yourself. Finding out just starts that process. It could be when you are with them at a party, or they wind you up, or maybe even just spending time together in a silly mood. But chances are they won't forget that information and will administer their own tickling at some point.

It makes you wonder how many times that has happened.

Yes, I mean if you suddenly find out that your friend is ticklish, there will come a time where you will want to tickle them yourself. Finding out just starts that process. It could be when you are with them at a party, or they wind you up, or maybe even just spending time together in a silly mood. But chances are they won't forget that information and will administer their own tickling at some point.

It makes you wonder how many times that has happened.

Bingo. I bet that happens quite often. Once I find out that vital information it’s a given at some point I will exploit it haha!

I like soccer girls... so that's a nice story, hope the rest of her was just as ticklish.... and yes, if I was her friend and found that information... she'd be in trouble, It is always fun randomly finding out your friend is ticklish...

I like soccer girls... so that's a nice story, hope the rest of her was just as ticklish.... and yes, if I was her friend and found that information... she'd be in trouble, It is always fun randomly finding out your friend is ticklish...

Ya one of my roommates was a soccer player and she had the most
Ticklish feet ever! Man you could get her in tears in seconds!

Obviously this girl got exactly what she deserved!

&#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56397;

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back