• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When I made my friend pee (F/F)

marianitatkl

TMF Poster
Some of you may have already read the story of when I tickled my aunt, or when my aunts, my cousin and I mercilessly tickled my mom like a gang of crazy ticklers, well, this is another story, a one of the best experiences I remember. It was with a friend named Mandy.

Mandy and I have a great friendship even though we already live far from each other.

Mandy has beautiful feet, my favorite part is the sole of her feet, pink, soft, well cared for, and hopeful that those feet were very ticklish. I had been appreciating them for a long time, we trust each other so Mandy knew that I did like the shape and appearance of her feet, although she did not know about my tickle fetish, I still kept it as my deepest secret.

One day we decided to go on vacation to the beach together, I am talking that I was about 23 years old, Mandy about 21. The day we arrived we took it to rest since we arrived very tired from the trip. Obviously the heat was very present although it was already very late, so while we slept with the air conditioning on full blast we also had few clothes, and we were not covered so Mandy's bare feet were everywhere. I could not contain it anymore and decided that the next day I would find out if in those beautiful soles of her feet I could find laughter.

The next day we went down to sunbathe and spend a while in the pool, while we were sunning ourselves she began to do the famous "pose" and she told me, do you really like my feet a lot? What is the difference with the others? do you just like them? do you like to touch them? do you like to tickle them? She seemed to be very curious on the subject, so I responded to her. Yes, I like to touch them and tickle them, bite them, and many other things, and yes, there is a big difference between the feet of each woman, and personally, your feet are beautiful, I would like to discover if they are ticklish, and how ticklish are you in general.

She only answered me, admire them all you want, I have no problem, if that makes you happy my friend :) but never dare to tickle me please. Because I become a helpless victim.

And we all know what that means my friends.

We switch conversations and continue to relax. Then we entered the pool and just as she entered I decided to submerge myself and lightly touch the sole of her foot with my finger. She immediately removed her foot screaming "what did I tell you ?!" Between a nervous laugh and contracting her arms to her sides and her armpits with a tremendous smile on Mandy's face. I replied, I'm sorry, I'm just playing. And she in one movement begins to tickle my ribs and says "do you want to play? Well, she suffers from my tickles !!!

To be honest I'm ticklish, and at that moment she caught me off guard. So I started to laugh and squirm, but as I endured that punishment in the middle of the pool in front of everyone I was also thinking that she was already giving me a compelling enough reason to take revenge on her. So I let her tickle me a bit and have fun. From one moment to another she went over my feet asking if I liked that too as a fetishist while she tickled me and I preferred to run away since I was about to lose my composure hahahahaha.

We finished playing, we ordered drinks and continued with our vacations, but I kept thinking about how I was going to get revenge on her. I decided to do it in the room.

When we returned at night, she went to take a bath, and when she finished I was hiding under the bed very close to where her suitcase was, she approached to get something, I appreciated that she had her ankles to me mercy. She hadn't seen that I was under her bed. Of course she was barefoot and her feet were very soft and warm after a long bath.

I attacked her and held her ankles so hard that when she wanted to escape she fell to the ground ... I saw my opportunity and pulled her ankles towards me inside the space of the bed, she was out of bed but with her bare feet caught up.

I began to tickle her soles when I burst into a cry of despair "noooooooooohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohhhaaaaaaaaaaawawawawawawawaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

She moved her feet in a very rude way to free herself from my control ... In a short time her strength was gone and her defenseless feet were left to my mercy.

I did what I wanted with her feet that night, I ran every inch of the soles of her feet with my sharp nails, she screamed and begged for mercy, she yelled at me to forgive her for tickling me, but I just couldn't stop tickling her. tickle her. I decided to use the special and lethal technique that took every ounce of tickle out of my victims. the combination, arches, heel, ball of the sole, toes, tops and tips of the toes all slowly scratched by my nails, reaching up to the ankles and coming back without stopping. but very slowly ..... 5 to 7 minutes or so after my torture of her started, her screams went from being "help" to "I peed myself" .... When I heard her say that, I I stopped tickling her and released her, my poor friend Mandy kept laughing, and if I got a little closer to her, her laughter increased more and more.

I made her pay for tickling me that day. Did she like the tickling without mercy? ... She told me that it was a very strange feeling, since she hated them every second and every second she wanted me to stop tickling her, but she told me that she also had a feeling of liberation of stress and fun without limit. It can be said that she hated and love them.

After that day I proposed to my friend Mandy that she be a foot and tickle model. She agreed and now she records videos and has tickling photo shoots. She along with her mother and her friends have excellent amateur foot and tickle content.

You can find and support her on patreon, follow her on Instagram, or add her as a friend on the forum, she also has her profile here. Below is the way to see the content of it.

www.patreon.com/mandybtbt
Instagram: @mandy.btbt
Forum: mandybtbt

I hope you liked this new story, I will continue writing more :)

Great story. I must have been great to have a girl friend that had extremely ticklish bare feet. What you need to do next time, is tie her well to the bed posts and ticklish her feet until your loses her mind. Begs, pleads and laughs her silly head off lol.

Great story. I must have been great to have a girl friend that had extremely ticklish bare feet. What you need to do next time, is tie her well to the bed posts and ticklish her feet until your loses her mind. Begs, pleads and laughs her silly head off lol.

I often do that with my friend Mandy :D best thing ever! Wish you could find that ticklish girly ;)

With all these stories though. I can't help wondering how often they get revenge on you. XD

With all these stories though. I can't help wondering how often they get revenge on you. XD

Maybe someday I can write a new one when this same friend of mine (Mandy) send me to the madhouse of tickling XD XD XD XD XD

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back