• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HER FINAL REVENGE PART 4

Ticklequeen4u

HER FINAL REVENGE PART 4

When the two returned to the hotel bar the woman who arranged this entire evening was waiting at the entrance. Her name was Kay. She asked them for the room key. “Have the next pair canceled?” asked the elderly woman. “No, they will be going in soon however I would like to have a few minutes with him myself now” Kay explained. With that the pair went into the bar and sat back down with the rest of the group. Kay headed up the room. As she entered the hallway she saw a housecleaning cart and on it there was a feather duster, She grabbed it and entered the man’s room.

The man was still where the pair before had left him but he was sound asleep. She removed his blindfold because this time she wanted him to see her. She wanted him to look in her eyes and see the intensity of her disgust for him and the things he had done to manipulate all of the people that were there this evening. She took the feather duster and started to brush it against his sides and under his arms until he started to wake up. He opened his eyes and looked at her startled to see she was there standing over him. He started to struggle forgetting his feet were still shackled tightly to the bed and his arms tied to the bedpost. She removed handcuffs from her bag and cuffed each of his hands to both bedposts for additional security knowing he was not going to like what she had in store for him and worried the rope may not be enough. He still had the ball gag on so screaming for help was not an option for him. She giggled as she watched him struggle and continued to use the feather duster now running it down his legs and to the soles of each foot. She told him she would remove the ball gag but he must not yell for help. He nodded his head quickly up and down but she knew he would. She removed the gag. “You bitch!” he hollered. “ I’m going to make you pay for this!”. He them started yelling hoping someone in a nearby room would hear him. She started to pour oil all over his body laughing as he pleaded loudly for assistance. She leaned over him and looked him in his eyes. “there’s no point in yelling” Kay told him. “ All who came here tonight to be a part of this have rented all the rooms on this entire floor. We are on the top floor and unfortunately for you the floor below us is closed for renovations. Nobody can hear you.” she explained as she giggled some more and vigorously tickled his ribcage and underarms. She climbed on top of him as he tried desperately not to laugh and held his eyes shut tight. He was determined to keep her from having any satisfaction in knowing she was getting what she wanted out of this. Kay grabbed his face and held it it straight ensuring he could not turn away. “Open your eyes!” she demanded while tickling his sides as hard as she could. “You are not in control this time. I am!” she said further promising him that any attempt to disobey her would call for more punishment. He refused to open his eyes. Kay went in her bag of tools and took out some itching powder. She dusted the soles of his feet, his torso and under arms with the powder and walked over to the chair he was previously tied to. It was still facing the bed so she sat down and started to speak. “Let me explain to you how foolish you truly are. All of these participants where manipulated by you. They all shared your interest in this fetish and each had something that you made them believe they were getting out this. Some you led to believe you cared for, some you told you were BI, some you convinced to lie to their spouses, some you offered money or material things to but never delivered and some you met in hotel rooms and once you tickled them getting your satisfaction you left making them believe you had an emergency at home or work. You left each one thinking your excuses were true but they soon realized they had been played when you never came back.” she said noticing now how he was twitching his body around trying to get loose as the itching powder had started to take affect “Please untie me. I am itching terribly and I need to scratch myself! This is unbearable! Its not fair what you’ve done to me!” the man hollered. She laughed loudly and offered up some help by gently running her fingernails along his waist and
underarms. This was a minor remedy for this man but at least was a little distraction from the intensity of the itching powder. She asked him as she tickled each new spot “is it itchy here? Does that help?”. When he said yes, thankful for any help even if it was just as torturous, she would stop and move to the next spot. It was more than he could handle and he begged her to release him. She had two small fans in her bag that she went and retrieved. She placed the two chairs that were by the desk at the foot of the bed and placed a fan on each of the chairs and turned them on. These fans had feathers tied to them and were brushing against the bottom of his feet. While they did not help the itching they did tickle and it was making him insanely horny. He was a mix of emotions and told her he was sorry. Sorry for the lies, sorry for saying he loved her just to keep her coming back so he could use her for his needs and sorry for how he met her and tricked her into a date. As much as she wanted to hear those words, she knew they were only said in hopes she would feel some sympathy and untie him so he could get the upper hand. For a brief moment she did feel bad for him. He began to cry as he told her how terrible he felt and that she didn’t deserve what he had done to her. She loved him, or at the very least loved the person she believed he was before the truth was exposed, but she knew as she watched those fan blades spin that the only thing real that came out of her relationship with him was her newly found interest in this fetish. She thanked him for that. He could barely speak between the itching powder, the feathers and her fingernails running up and down his body. He asked her to touch him, to let him cum because he couldn’t take it anymore. She uncuffed one hand of his and told him sternly “ Do it yourself. I’m not here to please you. You have 5 minutes only then you get cuffed again. Make it count!”. With that the man grabbed his own cock and began to stroke it trying not to get any of powder on it that was on his stomach. He yelled at her and told her that once he got out of that room he was going to have her arrested. “I’ll call them for you.” she said with a smile and took her cell phone out while he continued jerking himself off. After close to 5 minutes she was about to put his hand back in the handcuff but he moaned out extremely loud having an orgasm that flooded him, the headboard and the wall behind him with his fluids. Even he was amazed he had anything left in him after the previous events of the evening.

Just then there was knock at the door and Kay walked over and opened it. A police officer stepped into the room and walked over the man in the bed and asked what the problem was. The man replied that he needed to be untied and told the officer about the torture and the itching powder and what Kay had done to him. He wanted to get out of the bed and clean this off of his body stopping the itchy feeling. The officer smiled and told the man that he would get him free. He got the man out of the restraints and off the bed and led him to the bathroom telling him he would stand at the door so Kay would not try to torture him while he showered. Once the man was in the shower the Officer turned to her and said “Hi Kay, how are things going?” she replied that things were going to plan and that once the man was showered she was going to restrain him again and go down for the next pair. She changed the bed sheets while she spoke with her officer friend and pulled out new ropes. She didn’t want the itching powder to affect the others. The man emerged from the bathroom and expected the officer to assist him in leaving the room but instead to officer grabbed his arm and led him back the bed where he helped Kay once again tie the man down. The officer told the man that Kay had told him some things the man had done and that if he tried to have Kay or the others arrested he would bring those things he knew to the attention of the district attorney. The officer then left the room and wished Kay a good evening. The man knew more than before just how little control he had in this situation and for the very first time he knew how it felt to be the victim and know that no one, including the police and especially Kay, cared one bit about his feelings.
Kay got herself ready to leave and turned back to address the man one more time. “I’d ask if your ticklish but I know the answer by now. But I would like to ask you something.” she said. “What? What do you need to know and will my answer stop this torture?” he asked. She expressed her words saying “I’d like to know why you didn’t tell any of us your intentions from the start. I may not have stayed but the others were already in this world and many would have given you what you were seeking and would have done it knowing thats all you wanted. Sure, you may have had to pay them but it would have been better then the expense of their feelings. You’ve told me a lot about your wrongdoings in our time together. So much of your life has been filled with paths of destruction because of your selfishness. I still accepted you willingly and found a place in my heart for you but you chose to betray me too. So tell me why did you have to hurt any of us when the truth would have gotten you what you wanted from most of them?” He would not answer her and looked away. She walked to the bed and turned on the two fans allowing the feathers to once again brush his feet and walked out the room taking the room key with her.

She closed the door behind her and found herself amused as she heard him inside laughing from the tickling of the feathers. Down to the hotel bar she headed to hand the key to the pair waiting for their chance for revenge…….

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back