• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and relationships

CS22

After being in a few long relationships with men who are not into tickling, I’ve realized just how important tickling is to me. I crave it something awful. It’s almost excruciating. Even though it was shared within the relationships, my partners didn’t tickle and torture the way you guys would.

How do you bring this up during the dating process? Have any of you been able to successfully get your tickling needs satisfied by a partner who was not originally one of us?

I want that special someone to tickle me all night long as we sit on the couch together and watch tv or have my guy tie me up and torture me for an hour. Or whatever other fun tickling thing I can come up with.

If it's that important - be more forthright about it. Introduce the idea early. If they're not into it you just might not be compatible.

If it's that important - be more forthright about it. Introduce the idea early. If they're not into it you just might not be compatible.

I agree with this. It's harder to bring up the longer you wait for the "perfect moment." It hurts a lot more to be turned away by someone you've developed feelings for. Life is too short. Good luck with finding a vanilla partner. They exist, but in my experience are not as satisfying.

I agree too. After wasting half my life in relationships that didn't satisfy this, I finally started being up front about it. As soon as you decide you like the other person, go for it! Either tickle a bit trying to get tickled back, or maybe put your sexy feet in their lap, smile invitingly, and say something like, "Do you like to tickle? I love to laugh..."

Basically, I would've killed for a girl to say things like you wrote in that opening post.

2nd date. I brought it up, he was open to it, now we've been together 4+ years and he tickles me constantly, and sometimes I tickle him too. If I had left it too late to bring up I think I'd have chickened out asking and missed out on a great part of our relationship.

I agree with others here - be open, honest and candid about it up front. Inevitably if someone is left unsatisfied because a partner doesn't share or indulge the fetish, you will go elsewhere for it. It's human nature.

To me, it’s like anything else in a relationship. You have likes and dislikes. Bring them up early, so you can see if you match! &#55357;&#56842;
And you don’t have to like... blurt it out, lol. Most people I’ve gone out with will tickle me just in fun. That’s when I’ll say, ‘Ummm, that really tickles, but... I like it.’ or something. &#55357;&#56841;

You bring it up as soon as you decide a person is a potential partner; and, really, the concept of “one of us” varies depending on what someone wants; basing a relationship purely on one aspect of your sexuality is a bad idea. I’ve never had a problem just letting someone know what I liked when I felt they were relationship material. You can expand both of your horizons.

2nd date. I brought it up, he was open to it, now we've been together 4+ years and he tickles me constantly, and sometimes I tickle him too. If I had left it too late to bring up I think I'd have chickened out asking and missed out on a great part of our relationship.

This gives me hope! Thank you so much for responding!

This is an awesome group. Thank you all for your advice, which I will definitely follow. I’m going to bite the bullet early!

Strongly agree with everyone above who said you've gotta be open & upfront about it pretty early on, I've had a fair amount of success incorporating tickling into my sex life simply by being honest about it. My current girlfriend actually asked me if I had any kinks the second time we hooked up and although we don't share the same fetishes we've been able to meet each other's needs through compromise.

Strongly agree with everyone above who said you've gotta be open & upfront about it pretty early on, I've had a fair amount of success incorporating tickling into my sex life simply by being honest about it. My current girlfriend actually asked me if I had any kinks the second time we hooked up and although we don't share the same fetishes we've been able to meet each other's needs through compromise.

This is fabulous! I’m so glad you and your girlfriend have talked about it and satisfy each other! There is hope for me yet!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back