• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to hire models?

Oceanman

I live in the Neast and hired a model once a long time ago but I was curious how to post or advertise to get some high quality ones. I want to make sure I go about it in the right fashion and stay within legal limits. Any suggestions? I feel renewed on my work around this as I've accepted and honored my interest in this more. Thank you,

There's nothing illegal about advertising to pay someone to let you tickle them. It's not sex so it isn't prostitution. I don't have any probably useful advice on advertising it. Just post on things like craigslist and ask that they facetime you before meeting, or provide some form of proof of what they look like, that way you can judge for yourself if you actually want to go through with the transaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back