• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Busted on 420

CapturedDoll

Verified
So it was just 4/20… And of course I lit up.

Well.. I was busted… “Officer Feet” pulled me over. He said he detected a strong odor of marijuana from inside the car! :O So I was ordered out of the car, and after a thorough interview was busted on smoking… Oh no!! Then he checked my I.D to make sure there was no underage drinking! Well… I’m 20 and 364 days old, I told him. lol!!

(He looked AMAZING!! Shirt, Badge, patches, the mirror sun glasses... *drools* He had also put on an audio and video in the background of different police sirens. Omg!! XD)

He handcuffed me and told me to comply. Then put me up, facing against the wall. Arms overhead. He started to pat me up and down… And began to tickle here and there. Digging in slightly.

He went down on one knee and asked me if I was ticklish. While he tickled me behind my knees. Then made his way down my feet to my heels and circled around my ankles and tops. Then back up the inside of my legs tickling ALL the way up… I moaned against his fingertips and laughed. Then he wiggled his fingertips intensely into my underarms telling me how much trouble I was in.

“Get inside my car and lay down…” I did as I was told.

He proceeded to tickle me all over my body. Still in handcuffs. I rarely knew when or where to expect his tickles. “You will learn to be obedient and respect the law.” And Tickle Talking me driving me crazy. “This is your punishment…. Ha ha haaa…” And such. I wish I could remember all that he said. :( He was so HOT!!!!

He took my heels off. He started to lightly spider tickle under my right foot… then the left. All over and under. My toes were the worst.. And back and forth he went tormenting me. Or inching his way up and down my soles. Fast and slow…laughing maniacally and then would slow down … “You’re a ticklish one, aren’t you? You little lawbreaker… You deserve this punishment!”

Then he tickled me all over again and again. Under my arms, my waist and sides. He was having a ball punishing this naughty girl! But he always came back to my bare feet. He *forced me* to cum by tickling my soles and saying “coochie coochie coo”. And told me if he ever pulled me over again it would be even worse next time.

He made my fantasy come true. What a fun and excellent night. Thank you Officer…

*lights up again*

;) <3

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back