• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About tiere wie wir german tv show goat licking feet

If you type in in google "Tiere wie wir kitzlig" youtube videos appear called "Tiere wie wir - Video - Die Bestrafung - Sat1". I think all 3 are there.

If you type in in google "Tiere wie wir kitzlig" youtube videos appear called "Tiere wie wir - Video - Die Bestrafung - Sat1". I think all 3 are there.

I went to look it up on Google and it just only lists a German website for those clips and not YouTube,with the latter having taken down those clips long ago(as well as that French goat tickling clips channel[and its Facebook page]) a few months ago(after it made its return last year).

I went to look it up on Google and it just only lists a German website for those clips and not YouTube,with the latter having taken down those clips long ago(as well as that French goat tickling clips channel[and its Facebook page]) a few months ago(after it made its return last year).

You are right, sorry, I wasn't properly checking the links til now. I try to find them in another way, I think they should be around somewhere.

Guys I'm sorry, but it is not worth searching for them. None of the girls were ticklish or showed any kind of reaction, also you only see about 10 - 15 sec. after the final commercial break in which the girls have been prepared and placed in the chair already. And the conversation is just very lame german chatter about why "they" have been chosen [for obvious reasons ;-) ] to suffer the teams penalty. I was sooooo excited to see something like this in mainstream german tv and then they totally messed it up and ruined the whole idea of goat tickling humans by licking their feet. If, hower you want to have a look for yourself, the station is called Sat 1 and here is the direct link to the show's video vault: https://www.sat1.de/tv/tiere-wie-wir
On the top middle there is a colum named Episoden with the dates the shows aired on tv and all 4 "punishments" can be seen there aswell. If it does not play for you try regional blocking routines (VPN ect) or drop the germans here a message, we can save the clips but as said it's not worth the time doing so ;-)

Guys I'm sorry, but it is not worth searching for them. None of the girls were ticklish or showed any kind of reaction, also you only see about 10 - 15 sec. after the final commercial break in which the girls have been prepared and placed in the chair already. And the conversation is just very lame german chatter about why "they" have been chosen [for obvious reasons ;-) ] to suffer the teams penalty. I was sooooo excited to see something like this in mainstream german tv and then they totally messed it up and ruined the whole idea of goat tickling humans by licking their feet. If, hower you want to have a look for yourself, the station is called Sat 1 and here is the direct link to the show's video vault: https://www.sat1.de/tv/tiere-wie-wir
On the top middle there is a colum named Episoden with the dates the shows aired on tv and all 4 "punishments" can be seen there aswell. If it does not play for you try regional blocking routines (VPN ect) or drop the germans here a message, we can save the clips but as said it's not worth the time doing so ;-)

Joyce was the only gal that was actually ticklish,for you want gals that aren't ticklish during getting their bare feet goat lickled then turn no futher than to Xuxa's 90s show.

Joyce was the only gal that was actually ticklish,for you want gals that aren't ticklish during getting their bare feet goat lickled then turn no futher than to Xuxa's 90s show.

The weird fact about this Xuxa's 90 show is that she asks the woman if she is ticklish and she says yes ...

No reaction. After all, she said for Xuxa that 'she was holding herself not to laugh'. But clearly she wasn't - or she's really good on doing it ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back