Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/11/2021

Check out MTJ Publications high selection of tickling comics and stories today!

New from MTJ

Joey
Lynx #6

Click here
4/30/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Thoughts on working with "civilian" 1st time tickle models: typical prep conversation

Hey,

You may have seen elsewhere on TMF that it looks like LOL Tickle Clips will be up and running again, hopefully next month. If you missed it, there's a link to the forum post about relaunching in my sig below (as well as a few follow-ups floating around in the video and image forums).

As the plans for the various possible shoots come together, I've been thinking about how much fun it is to work with regular, vanilla, "civilian" models, which is actually all I've ever done as a producer. Some of the ladies we tickle have never been tied up, and not one of them has ever been tickled beyond a quick surprise poke or playful wrestling match (I always ask).

Because of this, as a producer, while setting up a shoot, I always try to be as transparent as possible about what's coming. The conversations sort of go like this:

"You understand you're going to be tied up, right? And I'm pretty good at that, so you won't be able to move."

"Yes, I understand."

"Ok, but then we're going to tickle you. I promise you'll want it to stop...I mean *really* want it to stop. Tickling will kick in your fight or flight response, but you'll be helpless and unable to do anything about it...you'll just panic."

"Panic?"

"Right. It's not like when you've been tickled before and can just pull away. What you'll be struggling against, physically and psychologically, is a loss of composure and control. You are hard wired to fight that feeling. Your mind and body will really resist it. That's why I say it will feel like panic."

"Sounds scary, but ok, I think I can handle it."

"The good news is that tickling won't harm you. Still, once you're tied and as your situation sinks in, at least once and maybe many times, you will come up right up to that line where control is about to slip away. Some people just give in and laugh. Some get angry and threaten. Some start begging. But no matter what, unless you safeword, the tickling will just keep going and push you over that line, beyond what you think you can handle. And you'll just need to accept it; you won't have a choice. In BDSM circles that place over the line where you go is sometimes called 'subspace'."

"What's that?"

"It's a state of mind where you accept that you've lost control, let go, and just ride out whatever is happening. It's why some people pay money to have this done to them. It can actually be a really good stress reliever, and most models say they feel great after a long tickle session: exhausted, but calm and relaxed."

"Ok, still sounds scary but I'm in!"

So in case you've ever wondered what it's like to talk a muggle into getting tied up and tickled, now you know. As I get older, I find it's even more fun to have this conversation the more settled and confident a woman is. It seems like successful women in their 40s often feel as if they're getting into a rut...like they've solved the puzzle of life and are looking for new adventures. Often times a crazy, out-of-control experience like tickle torture seems to be just what the doctor ordered.

If all my upcoming shoots pan out (hope I didn't just jinx myself), the women currently lined up (described in the sig link post) all fit that mold, from up-and-coming mid career corporate moms to a top C-level executive who is maybe a little too curious for her own good.

Fingers crossed, in the next few months we'll see.

Take care,
    Q.
    Last edited by quinn65; 05-04-2021 at 02:11 PM.
    Laugh Out Loud Tickle Clips

RELAUNCHING JUNE 2021!!!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...preview-clips)

Sounds fun.