Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

6/15/2021

Visit Clips4Sale, the webs largest tickling clip site. Dozens of producers, hundreds of clips!

New from MTJ

Pepper
Parker #9

Click
5/20/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Secret M/M tickling fantasies

I can’t be the only straight guy fantasizing about getting tickled by another guy. Gay, bi or straight doesn't matter. My favourite would be getting tickled by a muscular guy while having to worship his muscles.
    Anyone else having fantasies along these lines or am I the only one?

In my head I imagine this must be the ultimate ticklesession if you're ticklish.

Quote Originally Posted by kakkse View Post
    I can’t be the only straight guy fantasizing about getting tickled by another guy. Gay, bi or straight doesn't matter. My favourite would be getting tickled by a muscular guy while having to worship his muscles.
    Anyone else having fantasies along these lines or am I the only one?

In my head I imagine this must be the ultimate ticklesession if you're ticklish.
    You'll find other posts in this forum regarding straight men fantasizing about or craving m/m tickling sessions with or without bondage.

1) It's completely normal
    2) You are definitely not the only one. I've tied and tickled literally dozens of men and the vast majority of them were straight-identified.

You are not alone at all!

The basic problem here is falsely associating tickling with being “gay”. Guys like to play the “macho” role so they will only tickle or be tickled by women. Well that just means they get to miss the fun of a great tickling session with another guy.

I personally love to get my hands on a big guy who proudly states that “I am not ticklish”. Of course you start working on his big, bare feet and he will be begging for his mommy in no time.

In fact I have found that it is straight guys that LOVE to be tickled. I have a friend who’s wife isn’t into feet or tickling. I have been tickling him for 30 years. He loves every minute of it and is as “straight” as they come but since the wife won’t pony up his big feet are all mine.

Don’t let others paranoia keep you from enjoying something wonderful. Tickling is universal. Tickling someone else is also universal. If you get hung up on genders then like I said before, you will just miss all the fun of a great tickling session.

Quote Originally Posted by z5299 View Post
    You are not alone at all!
    No you aren't!

I hate to break it to you, but... If you're having fantasies about being tickled by men? Then you're not straight. Straight men don't have fantasies involving other men.

You're definitely not alone; I talk to many straight men about this. Sexuality is a spectrum, don't listen to anyone who tells you what you "are" and "are not."

Blog Entries
    I would mostly consider myself straight, but when it comes to tickling I don't care if it is a man or a woman. Recently I have started fantasizing more and more about being tickled by other guys, and at this point my only sessions have been with other guys as well. You are definitely not alone!
    "I do not fear death, it fears me!"
    - Impending Doom

You're not alone mate!

I'm a ler and all the session's I've had, have all been with straight guys. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Admittedly yes, they'd ideally would love to find a female ler, but where I live, they're a rare breed and because these guys just want to be tickled and they don't really care who it is that's doing the tickling, then I'm the next best thing. I won't complain! Lol!

Luckily, if you want to be tickled, you’re visiting the right place. ��

For me, tickling a guy can involve zero sexuality and just be for fun.

I happen to be gay, and only like to tickle guys, and those who’ve said they are straight haven’t wanted to go beyond being tickled, even when tied up and completely exposed (in some cases). I’ve respected their limits and just had a blast tickling them. ��

I’m a straight guy with literally the same fantasy haha

Same here. Straight guy that’s been tied and tickled a few times by gay guys. They fully respected my limits and it was incredibly fun

I wish some of you guys lived closer to me.

You are not alone!

Having to worship his muscles. Omg that is so hot!

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
    "What she didn't know was that when he said "please not there! I can't take it!" What he was really saying was "I love you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast