• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret M/M tickling fantasies

kakkse

I can’t be the only straight guy fantasizing about getting tickled by another guy. Gay, bi or straight doesn't matter. My favourite would be getting tickled by a muscular guy while having to worship his muscles.
Anyone else having fantasies along these lines or am I the only one?

In my head I imagine this must be the ultimate ticklesession if you're ticklish.

I can’t be the only straight guy fantasizing about getting tickled by another guy. Gay, bi or straight doesn't matter. My favourite would be getting tickled by a muscular guy while having to worship his muscles.
Anyone else having fantasies along these lines or am I the only one?

In my head I imagine this must be the ultimate ticklesession if you're ticklish.

You'll find other posts in this forum regarding straight men fantasizing about or craving m/m tickling sessions with or without bondage.

1) It's completely normal
2) You are definitely not the only one. I've tied and tickled literally dozens of men and the vast majority of them were straight-identified.

The basic problem here is falsely associating tickling with being “gay”. Guys like to play the “macho” role so they will only tickle or be tickled by women. Well that just means they get to miss the fun of a great tickling session with another guy.

I personally love to get my hands on a big guy who proudly states that “I am not ticklish”. Of course you start working on his big, bare feet and he will be begging for his mommy in no time.

In fact I have found that it is straight guys that LOVE to be tickled. I have a friend who’s wife isn’t into feet or tickling. I have been tickling him for 30 years. He loves every minute of it and is as “straight” as they come but since the wife won’t pony up his big feet are all mine.

Don’t let others paranoia keep you from enjoying something wonderful. Tickling is universal. Tickling someone else is also universal. If you get hung up on genders then like I said before, you will just miss all the fun of a great tickling session.

I hate to break it to you, but... If you're having fantasies about being tickled by men? Then you're not straight. Straight men don't have fantasies involving other men.

You're definitely not alone; I talk to many straight men about this. Sexuality is a spectrum, don't listen to anyone who tells you what you "are" and "are not."

I would mostly consider myself straight, but when it comes to tickling I don't care if it is a man or a woman. Recently I have started fantasizing more and more about being tickled by other guys, and at this point my only sessions have been with other guys as well. You are definitely not alone!

You're not alone mate!

I'm a ler and all the session's I've had, have all been with straight guys. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Admittedly yes, they'd ideally would love to find a female ler, but where I live, they're a rare breed and because these guys just want to be tickled and they don't really care who it is that's doing the tickling, then I'm the next best thing. I won't complain! Lol!

Luckily, if you want to be tickled, you’re visiting the right place. &#55357;&#56898;

For me, tickling a guy can involve zero sexuality and just be for fun.

I happen to be gay, and only like to tickle guys, and those who’ve said they are straight haven’t wanted to go beyond being tickled, even when tied up and completely exposed (in some cases). I’ve respected their limits and just had a blast tickling them. &#55357;&#56898;

Same here. Straight guy that’s been tied and tickled a few times by gay guys. They fully respected my limits and it was incredibly fun

Having to worship his muscles. Omg that is so hot!

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

I would consider myself straight or mostly straight since I have no romantic interest in men. (I wouldn't date one that is)

Despite that, not only do I enjoy men tying me up and tickling my feet, I tend to prefer my captor be male.

I wouldn't at all mind being tied up and tickled along side a woman who is suffering the same treatment via our male tickler(s). I also wouldn't be completely against being tickled by a woman, but I'm usual partial to men when it comes to tickling.

I happen to be gay, and only like to tickle guys, and those who’ve said they are straight haven’t wanted to go beyond being tickled, even when tied up and completely exposed (in some cases). I’ve respected their limits and just had a blast tickling them. ��

I have to admit that going beyond just being tickled really tickles my curiousity. Just for the experience. Possibly in combination with tickling.

I have to admit that going beyond just being tickled really tickles my curiousity. Just for the experience. Possibly in combination with tickling.

I'm sure you won't have any problem finding a gay/bi guy to help you out with that.

For me foot tickling is fun as long as the feet are nice I don’t care it would not be sexual just fun. I can nor see myself doing anything else but foot tickling. Example some fun in the stocks both taking turns by picking a number from a hat and that number is what the time limit will be no safe word and buried at the beach scenario too.

You arent alone. Im a straight, happliy married father, and I dont mind being tickled by a dude.

A quick sidenote: ive always wondered why we as a society can watch scantily clad guys wrestle and roll around with each other in BJJ, WWE, and MMA, and consider it masculine, but draw the line at tickling.

Just butting in to say I'm more than happy to chat with any of you guys who secretly fantasize about m/m tickling. :D PM me or hit me up in the chat room!

Stumbled across this. I am straight and struggle (may not be the right word) with this curiosity quite regularly. Open to chatting.

i'm a str8 switch in Texas, love tickling or being tickled by guys or gals, just looking for torturous fun, nothing sexual

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back