• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife tickled and her revenge and mine :)

Alright folks. Last story since I have exhausted all my wife’s incidences. This happened a couple months ago. Her friend we will call Megan was over hanging out. It was pretty casual. We were just hanging out watching tv. We decided on some lunch. Couldn’t decide. Megan and I seemed to agree on a food establishment and my wife was wanting something else. I’ll say this scenario was just like the doctors office visit as you may have notified so I knew where this was going to go haha. As it would have it. My wife was on the couch with me. Her legs extended on my lap and Megan sitting in a recliner near my side. We bantered back and forth exclaiming we wanted to eat at this particular place but my wife protested that idea. Well I looked over at Megan. I said “think we can convince her”? With that I grabbed her ankles and locked them in my arms. My wife had jeans on and still had her shoes and socks on as well. “No don’t you dare” my wife exclaimed. “Don’t do what” Megan asked clueless. She didn’t know quite yet what I had planned. “Well you see my wife has a certain area that may or may not be ticklish. “ I said. “Oh reeeaaallly” said Megan. “So you mean we might be able to convince her in a certain way haha”? Megan continued. “Oh I think so” I replied. With that Megan jumped out of the chair and walked over to where I was. She kneeled down and started taking of my wife’s converse shoes. She waited for the socks. “Wait guys don’t we can work something out okay”! My wife tried to bargain. Didn’t work. Megan then slowly began to remove my wife’s socks. I got a small whiff of her feet and they smelled great. I’m sure Megan did too but she didn’t say anything. My wife wiggled her toes in anticipation for what was to come. Megan drug a finger up her right arch and cause it to twitch. “Wait not my feet guys haha”. “Ah I think someone is ticklish on her feet!” Megan said. With that she went to town. She scribbled all over both feet. Attacking her arches and dragging her nails up and down her feet. My wife lost it. “Wait hahahahahah no fairhahahahah stohahahahapp”! Megan made it look like an art. She scribbled her 10 fingers all over her feet. She probably went 45 seconds no stopping. She had a smile on her face as she started at the reactions she was getting on my wife’s feet. “Wow you are ticklish. I never knew that haha”! Megan said. She gave her a break. “Ok you guys win we can go where you guys want too” my wife said still laughing some. “See I knew we could convince her” I said. I still had her feet locked in my arms. “It was quite fun” Megan replied and she tickled my wife’s feet for another 20 seconds or so. “Hahahahaha i give up, hahahaha I said you guys win hahahahah, mercy”! My wife laughed. “It was too fun sorry had to do it once more. Your pretty tough though I would have given up sooner” Megan said. This perked up my ears as I’ve never tickled Megan’s feet and now it seemed apparent they were very ticklish! I let my wife’s ankles go. She sat back recovering still giggling. You guys are mean she said with smile. “Oh it wasn’t that bad. I’m going to use the restroom then we can go” Megan said. While she was gone momentarily I looked at my wife. “Sorry hun but it was fun haha. Want to get her back?” My wife smiled back. “Oh ya I do”! She said. “Ok when she comes back we will get her.” I said. Megan came back. She sat on the couch in between my wife and I “ready to go guys?” Megan asked? My wife jumped on hers d pulled her back towards her and I grabbed her ankles and looked them in my arms this time. “Not quite yet” my wife said. “Wait come on noooo don’t even think about it, I thought we win?!” Megan said nervously. “ well ya but now it’s my turn. Maybe you’ll pay for my lunch?” My wife said. “Sure ok ok I’ll pay now let me go”. Megan explained. “Uh nice try but I need to make sure” my wife said. She went to her feet and started taking off her shoes and socks. With that she lightly scribbled over her feet making her laugh immediately. “Hahahahaha no stohahahahap please hahahahah” Megan laughed. “Ohh this is fun. I didn’t know you were ticklish either”! My wife laughed. She kept tickling all up her arches to the the toes and down to the heels. She found a sweet spot right on the ball of her foot. “Ok ok I give, I’ll pay hahahahah I’ll pay hahahahah”! Megan laughed. My wife stopped. She tickled her feet for a good two minutes. Megan laid back breathing heavily still laughing slightly. “My turn” I said. I scribbled my fingers up and down her arches making her loose it again. “Hahahaha stop I give up already hahahaha” I started at her toes and back all the way down to her heels going up and down with my nails. She was in hysterics. I stopped though after a good 39 seconds. “Alright I think that was enough payback haha”. Megan sat up and said “wow sorry i made fun of you for getting tickled haha. That was a rush”! We all laughed it off and went to lunch at a place neither of us had wanted to go to in the first place haha! Feel feee to message me if you want to see any pictures of my wife’s feet or sister in law! Take care all!

Case point as to what I said before.
Has Megan tickled your wife since?

Case point as to what I said before.
Has Megan tickled your wife since?

Lol literally when you commented on the other story I was just about to post this one haha! No hasn’t happened again but I would venture it a high possibility! I can at least prompt her to tickle my wife haha or create the scenario.

I would love to see pics of both of their feet if you would grace us with them...

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back