• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashi Singh and Ayesha Kaduskar

tickle_maniac

TMF Expert
This one is a gold mine! The ticklishness of TWO actresses are confirmed in ONE clip!

The lady in this clip is Ashi Singh, a TV actress. The audio is bilingual in English and Hindi. The question is in English and the answer is in Hindi. She did a video where she received 21 gifts for her 21st birthday. Each gift came with a letter and a question.

This gift came with a letter and the question, "Who would you tickle from the sets to agree to what you want from them?"

And she answers, "Ayesha. Usse bahut tickling hoti hain. Mujhe bhi hoti hain"

Her answer translates to "Ayesha. She is extremely ticklish. Even I am ticklish"

I'd also like to point out that she stresses on "bahut" which is "extremely".

The lady she wants to tickle is Ayesha Kaduskar who was her co-star on the sets of an Indian TV serial "Yeh Unn Dino Ki Baat Hai". Ayesha was an year older than Ashi at the time of this video, so, 22. Currently they are 24 and 25.

Here's a photo of each of them and a third one of them together.

yeh-un-dino-ki-baat1.jpg

73512730_95767346794_Lf98m.jpg

3cb1ce41c7d7e67c8d3eafc1ed04c81a.jpg

Attachments

• Ashi Singh Tickle Confession.mp4
    2.4 MB
Awesome find!

It's important you said that she stressed "extremely", it means that this extremely is really strong. The fact that she says she's also could mean that she's extremely ticklish too. Great one!

I have a few more clips to upload but the file size is too huge (8-20MB) Does anyone have any recommendations on how I can upload them?

Thank you! Indian serials, soaps and TV shows have a LOT of ticklish people with a LOT of potential from what I've seen. It also seems like many of these people enjoy tickle torturing each other casually. So much potential to integrate a prolonged tickling scene IN the plot. And have it occur as a recurring theme. It's a pity that that they often have tickling scenes that look so real-life and girl-next-door but it never lasts for more than 4-5 seconds.

Awesome find!

It's important you said that she stressed "extremely", it means that this extremely is really strong. The fact that she says she's also could mean that she's extremely ticklish too. Great one!

Ashi is EXTREMELY gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this info with us.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yes! Haha. Please go look at the clip of her I've posted in the mainstream section and let me know if you think it's a ticklish reaction.

Ashi is EXTREMELY gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this info with us.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have a few more clips to upload but the file size is too huge (8-20MB) Does anyone have any recommendations on how I can upload them?

Yeah, I use to upload that type of video on my account on MediaFire: mediafire.com/

There you can upload videos, generate links and share them here ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back