• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Subway Shorties

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
2CE338B7-D466-4715-B165-24B6E56361C2.jpeg

Josh was just trying to be a good boyfriend when he offered to be the tour guid for Natalia and her BFFF. And now he's going to be a VERY good boyfriend and stay perfectly still while they have their fun. Will the poor guy last?
---
Josh got in his last rep at the gym before finishing off with some stretches. He could feel the adrenaline coursing through his fit body as he held his last pose for a few more seconds.
“3... 2... 1... and release. Nice work out today, J! You’re doing so well!” The bubbly blonde instructor complemented, as the handsome stud laid at her feet. A panting, sweaty, heap of a man who could barely concentrate.
“T-thanks, Gwen, haha! It... phew, it’s been killing me. But for real, I think it’s paying off.” Josh wheezed as he gave the attractive 29-year-old woman a half flex, barely able to keep his arms up.
“I’ll say~! In fact, I was thinking...” The blonde bombshell clicked her tongue as she admired the ripples of Josh’s back muscles as he dragged himself off the floor.
“Why not celebrate with me and the girls tonight? We’ll drink, we’ll dance, but most importantly, we’ll show you off to everyone! Come on, you put in the time!” Gwen pouted as Josh gave it some genuine thought. The 24-year-old was not picking up on a single sign the older girl was laying out.
“Urgh, that sounds like a lot of fun actually! But I can’t. I got to go meet my girl in the city. She’s showing a friend around and I promised I’d go help.” Josh scratched the back of his head nervously, hating to decline.
“Gasp, Joshua! You never mentioned anything about a girlfriend!” Gwen jokingly chastised her trainee in genuine surprise. “When you have more time you gotta tell me about her. Bring her over, let all of us meet the lucky gal~!”
Josh’s cheeks started to turn red as he hustled himself into the changing room. “Oh! Y-You bet. It sounds like a plan!” He said in a hurry as he got through the door. “Sorry Gwen! I got to rush!”
“Well, someone’s on a tight leash, hehe~!” The busty blond giggled, not taking any offense to the cut short conversation. She walked off to go clean the equipment for her next appointment, no idea Josh was still on the other side of the door, trying to calm his erection.

As Josh walked out of the gym with a lot on his mind, his face still burned from his convo with Gwen. It’s not that he wouldn’t want to bring Natalia to meet everyone. It was just... oh god, he wasn’t sure he could trust her.
Josh considered himself to be a pretty normal guy, there were just...certain buttons that he had. Certain buttons that Natalia had always been able to find and press repeatedly until the poor young man didn’t know what to do with himself.
Domination, humiliation, bondage, it had always been something Josh had interest in, just not how society would expect. Which made it pretty difficult for the shy young man to be upfront with women about what he wanted. Which I guess made his meeting with Natalia that much more special.
She was the first and only person Josh had spoken to that day at college orientation. As soon as their eyes met, Natalia marched her way over. Shoving a teacher out of the way in the process, she went and introduced herself. The two clicked instantly with her brash confidence mixing well with his sweet and shy demeanor. By the end of the orientation, the two of them were nowhere to be seen. As the higher ups greeted their new students with badly presented speeches, the two had found a recluse closet to call their own.
Josh gushed inside her sweet mouth as she refused to let go. Knowing she could milk another load out of him, at any given the time. She honestly couldn’t get enough of the adorable sounds he would make as she overwhelmed him with her talents. She had been with guys who she’d felt the need to punch just to get a moan, but with Josh he was weak. So honest. His lust filled panting making her feet so hot and in control.
Josh, meanwhile, reveled in the feeling of being someone else’s toy. This confident, funny, sexy girl had practically dragged him by his shirt away from the assembly hall and was now treating him to a scenario he would’ve only imagine with his dick in his hand. He submitted to Natalia over and over again that day as well as through their entire 4 years of college.
And that was how the shortest girl on campus charmed and claimed one of the hottest guys. With Natalia only standing at about 4 feet tall, it was always a relationship that caught the eyes of others.
-----
----
---
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back