• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playtime! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My Boss Tony Martino and I have an interesting business relationship as out of work I'm in charge and intend this continuing as he satisfies my needs suffering for my sadistic pleasure. He's crossed the line in the office, son-in-law of the CEO his affair with his PA would cost him his marriage and job if it became known and he desperate to keep my silence, knowing I have proof of the affair, photos and other confirmations of it's credibility but here I relate the initial session as having enjoyed four more since to date after they began three months ago.

I waited until the day over he was in his office knowing his wife away for the weekend with friends and shocked him with the revelations, the handsome dark haired, dark eyed Italian - American who won an Al Pacino look-a-like contest aged 35yrs looked uneasy as I told him he'd regret teasing and taunting me as his kick had been doing! As Company Senior Accountant he knew my being Gay and sensed correctly my finding him attractive and when alone would flirt with me whilst saying he addicted to pussy.

He'd lean close to me, he'd wink, he'd smile deliberately taunting me and tell me he loved being massaged, a woman's touch if not too light so guessed him being sensitive, ticklish and he confided in me that he found his former PA Sally an exciting dalliance and a change from Dianne! I felt sorry for Sally when he dumped her and fired her and hired Angela! Keeping me quiet means their affair continues and he remains Dianne's husband!

Anyway moving on I told him he'd be my guest over the weekend and role reversal immediate but what alternative was there, my homework thorough in keeping with being a financier I told him he do as told or lose everything and he knew I meant business! In his car he drove us to my secluded home outside NYC in Orange County.

He tried bargaining with me, promotion, wage increase, less hours, a company car the list endless but only one thing on my mind, revenge and drawn to both large feet in Gucci loafers working the foot pedals and smiling to myself he had no idea of my plans for those size 13 feet of his having been trapped in shoes and socks all day imagining how warm, sweaty n' sensitive they being!

At my place I told him to strip to briefs and socks and replace shoes then to lie on the bed which reluctantly he did and lay secured on his stomach and to secure his feet together needed shoes off and noted his flinch but replaced loafer shoes. I then secured the leather gag and blindfold him and assured him that he'd not be sexually raped. I sensed relief from him!

I then reminded him of his loving a woman's touch and no women around needed using his imagination as he mine to massage and would try not to make my touch too light but an exercise in endurance he'd be subjected to and told him how I'd always found him attractive, appealing but he knew this flirting with me but as he knew secured on his stomach, his dick not of interest and informed him not his ass and then whispered in his ear menacingly "Foot-Rape!" He flinched as I lightly stroked his sides and went to the end of the bed!

"Tony ever had a socked foot massage, feet especially sensitive warm n' sweaty and fresh out of shoes and don't even try denying being ticklish as just seen your reaction to your ribs stroked and earlier secured your socked feet and noted the flinches before replacing shoes but thin black nylon socks you have great shaped feet and they smell intoxicating! So let's slip these loafers off and two large size 13 feet and mine to enjoy every way imaginable and you powerless to stop me!"

Both socked soles by my nose I inhaled his rich manly scent joking being Italian, the garlic appealing as muffled he verbally cursing me as I rubbed my face over his socked soles, relishing in their warmth and moistness as he struggled and lightly stroked his right sole and heard a giggle and stroked his left sole to the same response!

"A bit ticklish Tony and Hmmm sweaty feet so nylon fabric sticks to them like a second skin so stroking them will drive you nuts and when bare your ticklishness magnified, heightened sensitivity as every nerve ending awakened tortuously, your weakness used against you and taking my time with each foot Tony! I want to exact revenge on you in a merciless way and this being torture tickling and it leaves no physical marks of having been delivered so stays our secret as tonight and this weekend just the start of your ticklish servitude!"

I stared at both secured black nylon socked feet and taunted him saying knowing he being straight and a womaniser making him all the more appealing to me and even socked his feet would be suffering for my pleasure and amusement and slowly drew a finger over the sole of each of hia masculine, sensitive socked soles in turn and verbally saying it must be humiliating having another man touching him and embarrassing as indulging in maliciousness I fondled and felt up each socked foot as I told him not to tickle but to get to know his feet, the moistness and warmth of them and Mmmm their natural aroma! Also through his socks mapping out by his involuntary reactions his weakest areas as in socks as tormenting, teasing warm up for the main event which would be as addicted to his bare feet!

"It seems everywhere but arches and under your toes very sensitve and hot feet the most sensitive so help me out and rub your socked feet together or if not I will so make you wish you had, good boy Mmmm makes your feet smell even more awesome, I guess you've not shared a bed with another man enjoying being with your feet even if with mates at sleep-overs sleeping head to toe, so an education for you Tony as this weekend that's what's going to happen once I've tired of playing with them which won't be anytime soon but at nights your feet secured by me as tonight is the beginning of your role as my 'Footman'!"

I smiled hearing a muffled moaning from him as I enjoyed massaging both socked and then sliding socks off bare feet! Fuck they smelled amazing, Tony's feet smell like feet, not pungent but rich n' manly, an Italian stallion except his alpha-attitude and machismo teased out of him so easily by varied techniques and tickle tools used according to my mood but this beginning night was largely oral and manual teasing and tormenting. A more recent session involved the sonicare electric toothbrush, two used on each foot simultaneously as had another guy and 'Tickler' assist me! My feather devastatingly effective with the quill scratching across his soles and arches and the feather tendrils brushing under his toes and sawing in between his toes! We had Tony crying as indulged in a tickling frenzy with my focus his feet but the other Tickler attacking Tony everywhere and loved hearing him giigling and seeing him squirming! He milked three times by feather edging over his dick n' balls mercilessly, the guy's speciality!

Anyway this first experience my fingers had Tony laughing through his gag like a mad man, struggling, trying to pull his big feet away but soles facing me being on his stomach I relished hearing his muffled hysterical laughter which he unable to control being so super sensitive! Both soles extremely soft and large feet inviting attention to them so lightly gliding my fingers up n' down the length of his size 13 soles! Joking an unlucky number for him but quite the opposite for me and used as the code at work!

I told him if I said '13 Tonight' or anonymously text the message to him then he would make himself available, call his wife to tell her he working late, cancelling any arrangements as directly from work it was 'Playtime' and another rule he'd always wear thin black nylon socks to work, nothing else acceptable to secure his life of luxury married to the CEO's daughter and ultimately to take over the CEO position himself! We both knew he'd not risk divorce from Dianne and the humiliation of being fired from the company for being unable to keep his dick in his trousers, a serial flirt with skirt!

I soon increased the speed and pressure of the stroking and Tony losing it being driven berserk as my spider tickling intense ane exploring every inch of both soles and very sweaty indulged in delivering a full-on lick the soles of his feet and sucking of his toes and nibbling them and driving him crazy as I told him they teasting as raunchy as they smelled ripe so were perfection! Lickling I totally love aa it's sensual but it's teasing, it's tortuous licking, sucking and nibbling!

Tony totally immobilised my rapid licking drove Tony demented, tongue delving in between his toes and licking and so tasty adding nibbling and sucking on his toes being hellish for him as he too ticklish, too licklish, the sensations drive him ballistic as both feet orally explored by me to my sadistic satisfaction as I tell him, he's with me for my pleasure not his! He's got his wife and PA to satisfy his needs but his feet, arches, soles, toes being mine to enjoy tickle n' lickle torturing beyond the limits of his endurance! Licking in between and under Tony's toes is most unbearably ticklish-licklish for him hearing muffled reactions like this from him!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHATIICKLESHAHAHAHHA!"

The flavour of Tony's feet awesome and toes especially so indulge nibbling on them all and lapping the length of both soft soles then sucking on his toes and then when both soles lubed with saliva all ten fingers launching a blitz on his feet drives him crazy! I mock him that for an alpha-male he's so damn sensitive breaking out in uncontrollable laughter as I taunt him I want to see how ticklish he is on different parts of his feet which angers him as he knows I know them but very slowly stroke the length of each foot and tell him try not to flinch or flex when it tickles as this will invite further exploration and examination! I will oftn then introduce the feather and brush the tendrils over his soles as he desperately tries to evade the teasing!

This first night though the feather not used! I ran a finger straight up the centre of both of his bare soles simultaneously and then from side to said across his super sensitive arches, fingers dancing all over the soles of his feet and increasing the pressure of the tickle seeing Tony's toes splaying and clenching in reaction to the ticklish assault driving him crazy! I bent his toes down on each foot in turn so his soles were taut and then stroked the length of the sole drawing frantic laughter when having licked the length of the sole, the saliva lubed soles even more reactive to my finger tickling!

"Tony your feet are so helpless, so vulnerable and they smell awesome, a musky masculine scent that for me is addictive so press your soles into my face!" I instructed him but he hesitated so convinced him running fingers the length of his soles! I gently ran my fingers the length of Tony's soles and adding pressure over his insteps before darting my tongue in between each of his toes! He flinched as I massaged each bare foot! I taunted him that his feet were made for tickling and slowly glided my index finger up n' down his smooth right sole and then his left sole. My probing fingers delivered ticklish sensations to his feet.

I increased the pressure and intensity of my finger tickling driving Tony into helpless laughter and his toes all wiggling uncontrollably and both feet trembling played wiith manually by me and soon in absolute hysteria as tickling both feet with both my hands simultaneously and driving Tony wild!

"Hahahahahahaha! No! N-n-nahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahaha! P-p-plehehehehehehehehehehe! Stop! Stahahahahahahahahahaha! My f-fehehehehehehehehehehet ticklishahahahhahahahahahahaha!"

I lowered my nose to his toes as I continued my ticklish assault of Tony's feet feeling clammy, sweaty and warm, exactly as I personally like feet so our sessions of 'Footplay' always after a day in the office! I taunt him as he's secured I'm already horny imagining the moistness of their perspiration which always freaks him out as being straight, attention to his feet from another man not something he'd invite, much less enjoy but were it tickling torment less intrusive than my tongue's exploration of his size 13's and the intimacy of the connection as I assure him giving his toes blow jobs gets my dick hard which sucking his dick, any dick woukldn't!

He's driven berserk enduring me nibbling on his toes, he almost loses breath overwhelmed with ticklish n' licklish sensations and Ive an insatiable appetite which demands satisfying and his hysterical and muffled laughter all the encouragement I need, not muffled it would be too raw and loud and likely put me off my stride tasting his salty, smooth soles, enjoying the texture and taste of each inch. I tease him he being so deliciously ticklish and then indulge feasting on his feet and making him writhe in ticklish n' licklish agony and desperate to escape. I'll then grip each foot tightly and nibble to sole of each foot in turn which really gets to him!

Raking my nails up n' down his arches and screaming with laughter, cursing me and begging me to stop driven insane I danced my fingers over his soles and loved sniffing his feet and seeing his wling toes as tild to he rubbed his soles in my face so tgheir smell was overwhelming and I licked the length of his soles and sucked on his toes one by one and foot hungry salivating as I sucked on his toes, five at a time and slowly licked the sole of each foot and both so delicious!

I sucked and licked Tony's toes one by one and my tongue slid between each of his toes and then the length of each bare n' sweaty sole and feeling up his large feet and loving the feel of them, the heat from them and theit intoxicating smell I licked between his toes and took a big sniff and told him with his feet I was in complete ecstacy sucking each and every one of Tony's toes and licking in between his toes! I ungagged him and then stroked my fingers up and down his soles watching them flex and scrunch and just sliding my fingers between his toes and driving him crazy! His feet tensed
as my tongue slid up n' down his soles!

I continued licking with my wet tongue around his feet teasing his wrinkles with the tip of my tongue and sliding it in between his toes them engulfing them and sucking on them hard and feeling them all flexing in my mouth and nibbling his arches and telling him that his feet were my feet and he best get used to it and nibbled his arches lightly to emphasise who controlled who and I sucked on all of his toes and once saliva lubed indulged in sliding my fingers all over his feet driving him nuts as I told him that during the weeked I'd be inviting other ticklers to join me for Playtime!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back