• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a question about Kujman

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it's just bizarre how infatuated he is with tickling (or the epitome of the torture concept of it) he'll ruminate over the proper ingredients in itching powder. Like is the guy interested in blowing his load or just bored with carrying on actual sessions?

It sounds more like he's fetishizing controlling who's foolish enough to fall into plots like the ones he's discussed and then using tickling as a backdrop of innocence.

How do you know?!

Because they’re both on the prop business page together, I’ve seen shots of her itickled inside someone’s house (not at a faire) and I think I’ve seen them both on each other’s Fetlife - but can’t recall that for sure.

To me it's just bizarre how infatuated he is with tickling (or the epitome of the torture concept of it) he'll ruminate over the proper ingredients in itching powder. Like is the guy interested in blowing his load or just bored with carrying on actual sessions?

It sounds more like he's fetishizing controlling who's foolish enough to fall into plots like the ones he's discussed and then using tickling as a backdrop of innocence.

From my days of 1990s correspondence with him, and reading some of his writings on the old Yahoo Groups, he really likes ren-themed BDSM play in general, tickling being a part of it, but the whole dungeon experience is key to him. He’s not really a tickler/ticklee as much as it’s a major tool in his toolbox.

In a truly rare video with stocks done in a private home with MrHyde (I’m not sure he’s even on the TMF anymore) he & his costar were in colonial garb. He did a lot of tickling, but he also used bastinado & the nail device he uses to press into the bottom’s of a victim’s feet. He really loves itching powder, too, I’d guess as much as tickling. He uses it in at least one of his renfair videos.

From my days of 1990s correspondence with him, and reading some of his writings on the old Yahoo Groups, he really likes ren-themed BDSM play in general, tickling being a part of it, but the whole dungeon experience is key to him. He’s not really a tickler/ticklee as much as it’s a major tool in his toolbox.

In a truly rare video with stocks done in a private home with MrHyde (I’m not sure he’s even on the TMF anymore) he & his costar were in colonial garb. He did a lot of tickling, but he also used bastinado & the nail device he uses to press into the bottom’s of a victim’s feet. He really loves itching powder, too, I’d guess as much as tickling. He uses it in at least one of his renfair videos.

Kujman also enjoys giving his tickling victims the hot foot treatment(via lighting burning matches that are placed between their toes[as seen in his WENCH FOR A DAY video]).lots of bastinado,and giving out recipes on how to make the perfect molasses to place on goat lickling victims' barefoot soles. Yep,Kuj truly enjoys the S&M aspect of tickling and deeply relishes in it.

really? you paid and never received it?
I approached him and he ask me to pay one of his video. should I not do it?

really? you paid and never received it?
I approached him and he ask me to pay one of his video. should I not do it?

I would caution you not to. He says everyone who paid for his videos got them.

Yet none of those people have ever come to the TMF to support that statement by saying “Yes, I got mine.” Conversely, numerous people on the TMF have said they paid their money and received nothing back.

And not to defend piracy, but if all these paid-for videos have been around for the last 15 or so years in the hands of customers, it is odd that the only KUJ video clips out there are the old blurry or edited ones we’ve all seen, including a couple promo pieces he released himself of the new videos so many claim they never got.

In other words, even the video pirates, after all this time, haven’t been able to produce the full Wench For A Day video or Tickled In Plaster Casts, or whatever that one was called.

I haven’t even found online the old Colonial America -themed video that he and MrHyde did. Apparently that’s only on VHS in private hands (and I no longer have my copy.)

It would be best to save your money.

Last edited:
I remember that God-awful Tickle Palace website he threw together back in the day. It was the slowest, clunkiest piece of shit I'd ever seen. Literal minutes of waiting just to click through a page of with a single button on it and an animation of a camel walking across the screen while low-fi, compressed Arabic music warbled through your speakers.

And when I came here and said it was shit, everybody told me I just didn't understand, that it was on the bleeding edge of what was possible and there was bound to be a few problems. Which I knew was horseshit because at the time I'd been a professional web developer for like six years...

I remember that God-awful Tickle Palace website he threw together back in the day. It was the slowest, clunkiest piece of shit I'd ever seen. Literal minutes of waiting just to click through a page of with a single button on it and an animation of a camel walking across the screen while low-fi, compressed Arabic music warbled through your speakers.

And when I came here and said it was shit, everybody told me I just didn't understand, that it was on the bleeding edge of what was possible and there was bound to be a few problems. Which I knew was horseshit because at the time I'd been a professional web developer for like six years...

Tickle Palace was a site that was very impossible to download,as that site(along with nobody receiving their Kujman videos that they paid for) was the beginning of Kujman's falling out from the TMF.

Tickle Palace was a site that was very impossible to download,as that site(along with nobody receiving their Kujman videos that they paid for) was the beginning of Kujman's falling out from the TMF.

I remember browsing the site back in 2004, it worked ok for me. I think you just needed half-decent internet.

I would caution you not to. He says everyone who paid for his videos got them.

Yet none of those people have ever come to the TMF to support that statement by saying “Yes, I got mine.” Conversely, numerous people on the TMF have said they paid their money and received nothing back.

And not to defend piracy, but if all these paid-for videos have been around for the last 15 or so years in the hands of customers, it is odd that the only KUJ video clips out there are the old blurry or edited ones we’ve all seen, including a couple promo pieces he released himself of the new videos so many claim they never got.

In other words, even the video pirates, after all this time, haven’t been able to produce the full Wench For A Day video or Tickled In Plaster Casts, or whatever that one was called.

I haven’t even found online the old Colonial America -themed video that he and MrHyde did. Apparently that’s only on VHS in private hands (and I no longer have my copy.)

It would be best to save your money.

You make a good point about the piracy and the fact it doesn’t seem like his clips have actually been pirated, at least not in full. However I think he only actually sold one clip, which was Sorority 1 (the one with the three girls). Sorority 2 was offered as a freeby to those purchasing Sorority 1. When people say they didn’t get their order, I think they’re referring to the second tape. I have read reviews from people who paid for and received the first tape.

As for why these tapes haven’t been pirated, I guess they were sold to a small enough group of people and those people didn’t know how to copy from VHS to their computer. And nowadays it’s pretty rare for people to have a VHS player hanging around.

I remember browsing the site back in 2004, it worked ok for me. I think you just needed half-decent internet.

I may have had a first time PC with no DSL(and a bareback Internet line) back in the day,but Phineas also had the same exact problem in attempting to download the Tickle Palace site. You were very lucky if you able to get onto that site.

You make a good point about the piracy and the fact it doesn’t seem like his clips have actually been pirated, at least not in full. However I think he only actually sold one clip, which was Sorority 1 (the one with the three girls). Sorority 2 was offered as a freeby to those purchasing Sorority 1. When people say they didn’t get their order, I think they’re referring to the second tape. I have read reviews from people who paid for and received the first tape.

As for why these tapes haven’t been pirated, I guess they were sold to a small enough group of people and those people didn’t know how to copy from VHS to their computer. And nowadays it’s pretty rare for people to have a VHS player hanging around.

The few people that have those privately owned Kujman videos(of renafire,beach,and sorority ticklings) are just as elusive about it as those people that have paid for the renfaire tickling videos(from the 2000s and the 2010s) but are too selfish to share it as they're claiming that it is part of their sacred and secret code of not to openly share those latter non-Kujman clips with everyone,as I'm sure that is what the people that own those Kujman videos are doing(as part of their sacred and secret code with Kujman). We're very lucky with the Kujman tickling clips that we've got available(and that are still around).

The few people that have those privately owned Kujman videos(of renafire,beach,and sorority ticklings) are just as elusive about it as those people that have paid for the renfaire tickling videos(from the 2000s and the 2010s) but are too selfish to share it as they're claiming that it is part of their sacred and secret code of not to openly share those latter non-Kujman clips with everyone,as I'm sure that is what the people that own those Kujman videos are doing(as part of their sacred and secret code with Kujman). We're very lucky with the Kujman tickling clips that we've got available(and that are still around).

The lack of evidence of something existing is the best evidence of its existence?
Like Bigfoot?

As far as I can tell, & from corresponding with him by phone & letters in the 1990s, what we see now is about all that was ever released or “leaked.” The exception is the Colonial America scene I wrote about, but I imagine even that is out there somewhere & I’m just not a good enough Googler to find it because it was his private video & not titled.

Those who have any other videos of his -should they exist- are probably his associates & play partners, and of course they’re not going to defy their friend and put that all online. I have one such amateur video, involving an in-home nail tech & one of her real customers doing a tickle/bondage video, and I’m never passing that out since I promised the owner I wouldn’t since he sent it to me by accident. I’ve got photos of “G”, of C&G Videos from the 1980s, and his current wife, and I took them under the agreement that I’d never post them anywhere.

I know for a fact that there’s a fetish video of Gabrielle from Paradise Vision in which she shows her face, but the owner promised her never to release it to anyone and he honored that request (you can go to his house and watch it, that’s it.) When it comes to private fetish behavior, the ethical folks keep their word about photos, videos, and such. There’s a video I ran camera for called “Riley Tickled,” but you’re probably not going to be able to find it since it was available for only a few years before she paid to get the rights back as she moved into a different phase of her life. The producer took it down from his clip page, never (probably) to be seen again.

Plus, Kuj has outed a few people in the past who caught his ire (ConcreteMan was one). One trustworthy former play partner & NEST pioneer even alleges possible arson after their bad “lifestyle” break-up. No one is going to jack around with the odds of any of that just because people want to see something new for free from a guy they kind of don’t like to begin with.

Fuck Kujman.

It makes me laugh how some people here still hold anger towards Kujman, why? He hasn't been on here for years and wasn't all the drama like 20 years ago now:laughhard:. I don't understand how you can hold a grudge against someone online for so long, does it really matter now?

I'm not praising Kujman or anything, how can I without seeing the content he's made over the years? The poor quality videos that we've all seen aren't much interest to me as they all feature females being tickled, I want to see his content with males tickled instead.

I'm not praising Kujman or anything, how can I without seeing the content he's made over the years? The poor quality videos that we've all seen aren't much interest to me as they all feature females being tickled, I want to see his content with males tickled instead.

Have you seen some of the still images with him in the stocks? There are some modern ones, & there are a few from the 1980s. I think “Foot Lights” or something like that was my first fetish magazine, all the way back in 1985. There was a 2-page story and all the photos were of him. Apparently he really did have something to do with publisher Barbara Behr.

Kujman and his videos were a source of a lot of trouble about 15 years ago. He advertised them for sale at around $50 a piece (a lot of money in 2005 compared to today). One of the films was delivered, a sorority tickling session, but two others were not and there were rumors Kujman had collected thousands of dollars and simply didn't deliver the VHS tapes. In 2008-2010 there was talk of a class action lawsuit, but it didn't go anywhere because people would have had to admit they ordered these videos and a lot of people decided just to let it go.

I met him and talked to him over twenty five years ago and he seemed like a nice guy, but a little weird (but, then again, aren't we all in some way). There was also something of a scandal about Kujman claiming he was in or near the twin towers on 9/11 and that's why he didn't deliver some of the videos because he had been hurt in the terrorist attack. People investigated those claims and found he was most likely no where near New York City at the the time and a lot of people took major offense at that. I let that go as well and today i hope he is doing well wherever he may be.

Kujman and his videos were a source of a lot of trouble about 15 years ago. He advertised them for sale at around $50 a piece (a lot of money in 2005 compared to today). One of the films was delivered, a sorority tickling session, but two others were not and there were rumors Kujman had collected thousands of dollars and simply didn't deliver the VHS tapes. In 2008-2010 there was talk of a class action lawsuit, but it didn't go anywhere because people would have had to admit they ordered these videos and a lot of people decided just to let it go.

I met him and talked to him over twenty five years ago and he seemed like a nice guy, but a little weird (but, then again, aren't we all in some way). There was also something of a scandal about Kujman claiming he was in or near the twin towers on 9/11 and that's why he didn't deliver some of the videos because he had been hurt in the terrorist attack. People investigated those claims and found he was most likely no where near New York City at the the time and a lot of people took major offense at that. I let that go as well and today i hope he is doing well wherever he may be.

I forgot about the twin towers thing. He posted here and there that they mayor gave him an award! He owns and races a race car, did the voice of one of the Hawaiian Punch animated characters, was acquaintances with writer/producer/director Hal Kanter, tickled Jane Pauley on The Today Show, all sorts of things.

I forgot about the twin towers thing. He posted here and there that they mayor gave him an award for his efforts! He owns and races a race car, did the voice of one of the Hawaiian Punch animated characters, was acquaintances with writer/producer/director Hal Kanter, tickled Jane Pauley on The Today Show, all sorts of things.

did the voice of one of the Hawaiian Punch animated characters

Yes, that was a widely spread story by him. In truth, he did do some voice work here and there but nothing major and certainly never on a national level. He was a singer too as I recall. I bet he said he knew Frank Sinatra.

Have you seen some of the still images with him in the stocks? There are some modern ones, & there are a few from the 1980s. I think “Foot Lights” or something like that was my first fetish magazine, all the way back in 1985. There was a 2-page story and all the photos were of him. Apparently he really did have something to do with publisher Barbara Behr.

Yes I have seen pictures of him in stocks and buried in sand but not sure how many were published back then, I've only seen them appear every now and then over the last 20 years or so and that's probably not all of them. I've seen a few other pictures of guys in his stocks and have always wondered what those videos are like, it would be great to see males tormented in stocks within a punishment setting.

Maybe the sorority clips were actually owned by Ticklegal, and after the breakup he lost access to them? Or perhaps Cindy had them?

Maybe the sorority clips were actually owned by Ticklegal, and after the breakup he lost access to them? Or perhaps Cindy had them?

I seem to remember him mentioning something like it was TickleTracy’s sorority (I think that’s her in the video) & that’s how he got to play a part in the hazing. But it’s been 25 years since our phone conversations, so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back