• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4, Part 1 (a little F/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 14 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 13: Prep Week, Day 3: Part 4

Jen’s eyes fluttered open to another morning. Yawning, she stretched and found that again, her arms were able to move. She rolled over to look at her clock, and, finding it an acceptable time to get up, she pushed her tired self out of bed. Upon leaving her room, Jen spotted her host sitting on the couch, drinking some coffee. “Good morning, Jen,” Rebecca greeted her.

“Good morning, Rebecca,” Jen managed to suppress a yawn and sound somewhat cheery.

“You want breakfast?” Rebecca questioned as Jen headed towards the fridge.

“If you’re up for making it,” Jen did not want to push Rebecca, but she knew she would get hungry soon.

“Of course I’m up for making it,” Rebecca let out a short laugh to dismiss Jen’s concerns. “I was going to make my own soon, anyways. What do you want today?”

“Do you have bacon?” Jen turned around from getting water out of the fridge to see that Rebecca was almost right in front of her.

“Yes, I do,” the host confirmed as she slid past Jen to the cabinets. “How many pieces do you want?” Once Jen gave Rebecca an amount to cook, the two got to work. The breakfast was just as good as the day prior, and Rebecca finished first this time. Once she had put her plate in the dishwasher, the host headed back to her room. Her guest continued to munch on the delicious bacon until she had finished it.

Once her plate was empty, Jen went to take it to the dishwasher, but a sudden side squeeze prevented her from grabbing the plate. “AHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAT!” she laughed out, alarmed.

“Jen, Jen, you didn’t really think I would let you go a whole two days without some morning tickles, did you?” Rebecca’s voice teased Jen from behind as the host tickled her guest. The ticklee squirmed a bit, not entirely ready for early morning tickles, but the side squeezing kept her well within her tickler’s grasp. After a couple of minutes, the tickling ended as fast as it started, and Rebecca left Jen to recover from the quick tickling. “Alright, that’s all for now. You can get ready for the day.”

The rest of the morning continued like the two-minute tickle session had never happened. As usual, Jen changed into a crop top and shorts so that she looked tickleable as ever, and Rebecca could not help but poke her guest’s bellybutton when she walked by. Jen eventually ended up on the recliner reading her book after getting ready for the day. When Rebecca informed her that it was just about time to go, Jen slipped her flip flops on and went out to the T cart. Rebecca drove them to Transporter Training, and Jen headed inside. “Hi, Miss Akari!” Jen greeted her teacher warmly.

“Hello, Jen,” Miss Akari returned the greeting. “Here’s a key for your locker. I’ll see you inside.” Jen smiled as she took the key, and then she headed inside, finding that almost all of the class was there. Sienna, the only one who was later than Jen, came in within a minute, and Miss Akari followed soon after. “Welcome back to Transporter Training. Since we’ve all got on the correct clothing, let’s get started. Today, we will be looking at what happens after you finish here and watching some videos. Let’s start with Seizers. If you opt to a…”

Miss Akari was interrupted mid-word as someone opened the door to the classroom without caring about subtlety. Not expecting anyone else, everyone turned to the back at the first creak of the door, and almost everyone was confused as to who this new person was. “Hello, Akari,” the newcomer was authoritative in talking to the Transporter Training teacher. “I am very sorry, but I need to take over your class for the day.”

“O-Of course, Tickle Mistress,” Miss Akari’s gaping mouth had managed to close after a quick verbal confirmation of her surprise. As the new figure made her way to the front of the classroom, Miss Akari introduced her. “Everyone, this is Transporter Tickle Mistress Andrea. She is the head of all of the Tickle Cartel’s Transporters and reports directly to the Queen Mistress of the Tickle Cartel.” Turning to her superior, she continued, “Tickle Mistress, it is an honor to have you come here. The floor is yours.”

“Thank you, Akari,” Tickle Mistress Andrea took the floor commandingly. Her eyes began critically scanning the room for reactions as she addressed the students. “As your teacher said, I am the Tickle Mistress of the Transporters, and so I am in charge of every Transporter in the Tickle Cartel. Because of this, I am responsible for inducting all new Transporters into the fold, and I am also the ultimate one responsible for Transporter culture. I have recently been informed that the majority of Transporters are treating tickle slaves in a manner inconsistent with the Tickle Cartel’s philosophy, and I am here to make sure this does not get passed on to the next generation of Transporters.” Jen just barely hid a passing moment of happy shock at the official announcement that her concerns had been listened to.

“Several tickle slaves have reported immense fear at the Tickle Slave Training Academy after being moved there from transportation,” the authoritative Tickle Mistress continued. “Normally, this would not be much of a concern, since we want our tickle slaves submissive, but they are not simply fearing being tickled. The Transporters that brought them here treated them so poorly, directly or indirectly, that they feel unsafe from anything. One example is that slaves in the Training Academy said that they heard tickle slaves, including themselves, referred to as merchandise by Transporters. This is not consistent with the Tickle Cartel’s philosophy.

“Yes, we do take and sell tickle slaves, but we want to make sure they are treated with respect,” Andrea focused her speech. “They are the backbone of the Tickle Cartel, the most essential part of our vast society on this island. Because of this, we want to make sure to be able to motivate them in any way possible, and the best motivation is respect. We only want to use fear to get tickle slaves to do something as a last resort, and with this, we want to make sure that is a simple, overall harmless fear. This is why we use tickling as a fearful motivation; all other fear-inducing methods to motivate tickle slaves are banned by the Tickle Cartel. In fact, if the Tickle Slave Training Academy Tickle Mistress was here, she would tell you that every contract for a sold tickle slave has a clause where the tickle slave can be taken back if they have been abused in any way besides tickling. The way Transporters have recently treated tickle slaves have led them to be afraid that beatings or other more painful methods will be used against them if they do not comply with instructions. The trainers at the Tickle Slave Training Academy have taken great time and efforts to reeducate them in the Tickle Cartel’s philosophy and make sure they know that they are people to us, not just merchandise. Not only does this effort take extra time from the trainers’ duties, but it also gives the tickle slaves two vastly contradicting views of the Tickle Cartel. Even after the trainers do all they can to reassure the tickle slaves that they are safe from everything except for tickling, the notion of other torture being used is sometimes still ingrained in the tickle slave’s mind. This is simply not acceptable in the view of the Tickle Cartel.

“This brings me to the reason why I am in this specific class.” All eyes in the room were glued to the imposing woman at the front. “Upon hearing this news about tickle slaves, the Queen Mistress ordered me to review all training materials for Transporters and alter them as necessary. She also ordered me that until the new training materials were ready to be released, I was to come to each Transporter Training class personally and make sure that this policy is understood. In addition, I am speaking to all the current Transporters in groups so that they know this information and change their behavior accordingly, but let’s focus back on this class.

“While I was reviewing training material, I came across several very concerning videos referring to tickle slaves as merchandise and treating them without hardly any respect,” Andrea addressed a big issue she had with the training videos. “Referring to tickle slaves as merchandise to their faces should have been eliminated long ago; there is no excuse for this, even if that was a Transporter’s view of a tickle slave. There is no quicker way to get a tickle slave to feel disposable and hate you and the Tickle Cartel.

“In addition, the way the tickle slaves were handled in the videos was unacceptable,” the Tickle Mistress brought up another major concern. “Although Transporters were careful to ensure tickle slaves did not get hurt, they still were rough with them when hogtying them and harshly punished them for the slightest hint of an infraction. This was especially evident in the video of tickle slaves being taken out of their tickling machines, where Transporters frequently pinned down an already exhausted tickle slave, hogtied them very, very securely, and then tickle tortured them if they so much as twitched during the process. The vast majority of those small movements by tickle slaves looked like nervous twitches that they could not avoid and did not interfere with the Transporter’s actions. Also, while restraining them, pinning down a completely exhausted tickle slave is not necessary. A gentler touch would leave a more caring impression while still getting the job done. Lastly, I would like to address putting the tickle slaves in the tickling machines. Several tickle slaves were carelessly pushed into these machines and then the door was slammed on them, even if they did not resist in the slightest. This was very disturbing, to say the least, and firmly entrenches the cold and evil perception that these tickle slaves had probably started to form about Transporters, and by extension, the Tickle Cartel. Simply having the tickle slave walk in and, without being too excessive, ticklishly persuading them if they do not go in immediately is a more acceptable alternative. Most of these tickle slaves are so terrified of their situation that if you do not tell them exactly what they are going into, they will just go in without resistance. There is no need to add harshness to an already scary situation for them.

“Now, those were all the major problems with the training videos, at least for the initial training, but I did want to highlight some good things that I saw in them,” Andrea moved on to a lighter topic. “I noticed that the only times tickle slaves were treated with any sort of respect was during the tickle spot testing, when they are asking questions on small ships, and while they are in the tickling machines. The former of those situations is a good start and a good model, except that the efficiency aspect of that should not matter in your decision to respect the tickle slave. I want to make sure all Transporters know that treating tickle slaves with respect is part of your duty, not because of efficiency or to get them more vulnerable, but because it is the right thing to do. So, I want you to forget all the references to tickle slaves as merchandise and remember that they are very valuable members of the Tickle Cartel society, even while they are being taken, tested, and transported. The second situation, allowing the tickle slaves to ask questions, is very good. It leaves a good impression on the tickle slaves, as you are treating them like the people they are. Although the Testers in the video were not able to answer all the questions fully, the tickle slaves’ responses seemed to be understanding for these questions. The only thing wrong with this is the same as the tickle spot testing: it seemed like the Testers here were only being nice because they wanted the tickle slaves to be more submissive, not because it was the right thing to do. I want to reiterate that your motivation for being nice is very, very important. As far as the final situation, while the tickle slaves are in the tickling machines, you should know that most tickle slaves have no clue who is making their meals and keeping them very healthy and everything like that. I am not saying in any way that this should be discontinued; in fact, this is a very good example of being nice to the tickle slaves without expecting a response. I just wanted to bring that situation up to give a positive example to look up to. The motivation factor that was present there will be essentially eliminated by Transporters going on their next trip, since they now have the new information, but I expect the current behavior to continue.

“Now, I know that this was a lot of information to absorb in such a short time, so I’ll open up the floor for questions,” the Tickle Mistress ended her speech with an inviting tone.

The minute of silence that followed the end of the speech made it clear that everyone in the room was nervous about questioning the Tickle Mistress, who they all knew had significant authority over them. Finally, as the Tickle Mistress softened her appearance to try and invite questions, Camille spoke up, hesitation still in her voice as she softly inquired, “Tickle Mistress, I don’t mean to be critical, but how will this be enforced? It just seems hard to monitor behavior based on the amount of tickle slaves I’ve seen in the video for each trip.”

“That is a wonderful question,” Andrea’s tone indicated that she was very happy that someone asked a question, and she eagerly answered it. “We will have cameras installed all over the main and secondary Transporter ships, and they will be reviewed thoroughly by new Transporter hires. Also, each tickle slave that comes into the Tickle Slave Training Academy will be asked about their trip over in their entry interview, and if anything comes up in that interview, it will be specifically reviewed for violations. I should note that not everything will constitute a violation, as the actions I described earlier are occasionally necessary. If a violation is found, the Transporter will be called in to the Discipline Department and asked to explain their actions. They will then either be disciplined or excused, based on what happened. Should a discipline be necessary, the incorrect actions will be specified in detail, as will alternatives for next time. We really want to avoid punishing our Transporters as much as possible, and this will be reflected in that. Does that answer your question?” The Tickle Mistress paused for a minute, waiting to see if Camille wanted clarification, and when the student indicated that the response was sufficient, the commanding woman at the front of the room wondered, “Are there any other questions?”

“What about Seizers?” Sienna inquired. “It seems like their job requires a little bit of roughness, and you didn’t say anything about cameras while they are capturing tickle slaves.”

“Seizers will be treated slightly differently while they are in the process of a ticklish capture,” Tickle Mistress Andrea confidently replied. “You are correct: capturing tickle slaves does require more force than any other Transporter duty, and I spoke with the Queen Mistress about that. She understands this fact, and so there will be more leniency during the initial capture. However, tickle slaves will also be asked about it, and we will do our best to determine if any punishment is needed given a tickle slave complaint. More than likely, one will not be needed, but if something is egregious, the Seizer might be punished. Other than the initial capture, the Seizers will be monitored by the same surveillance and held to the same standards as everyone else.” When the speaker paused, Sienna could be seen nodding along and leaning back in her chair, so the Tickle Mistress moved on, “Any more questions?”

“What will the punishments for Transporters be like?” Zoe wondered.

“Most of them will be a stay in a Tickle Cartel tickle dungeon for a certain amount of time,” Tickle Mistress Andrea seemed happy that the students were comfortable asking questions of her. “Depending on the severity of the action and the Transporter’s history, this could last from an hour or so to months or more.” The entire room took a collective shocked breath at the high end of the punishment length. “Of course, long punishments will be reserved for repeated offenders with extreme actions. In really extreme cases, after one of the longer punishments, a Transporter may be expelled from their role if their history indicates they will not change their actions, no matter how much discipline they receive. I should note that this is expected to take up a very, very tiny percentage of discipline cases, and we do not expect to have that many discipline cases in the first place. Any given Transporter will have plenty of opportunities to demonstrate that they can follow the rules we set out for them before any extreme action is taken. Also, I should note that the Tickle Cartel will make sure that in their time in a tickle dungeon, no employee will lose their apartment or home, and that said apartment or home will not be in shambles by the time they get back. The rent and maintenance will be taken out of the Transporter’s salary for the time.

“Other than tickle dungeon sentences, other punishments can be loss of pay, docked pay, loss of assignments, or requiring extra training courses before going out on a new assignment,” Andrea moved on to a different set of punishments. “This may be in addition to a tickle dungeon sentence, or it could be separate from it. Since you haven’t been on an assignment, I should probably explain that. Most Transporters have a rotation of when they expect to go on their next assignment, and a possible punishment would be skipping a turn. Each assignment comes with an extra sum of pay in addition to their normal salary. Also, Transporter pay is raised at certain total numbers of assignments, both base salary and what we call the Transportation Sum. Either can be docked to a smaller level as part of the discipline. I believe that the extra training is self-explanatory.” When the Tickle Mistress glanced at Zoe, the student indicated that her question had been answered, so she turned back to the class. “Are there any more questions?”

All students and Miss Akari turned to each other, but no one had further inquiries for the Tickle Mistress, so she broadcasted, “Everyone, thank you for letting me come in and talk to you about this, and thank you for your questions. I will be giving your teacher more detailed information, and if you think of any more questions, please ask her. She will either be able to answer them right away, or she can get the information from my office to answer it later. Because I’m sure I interrupted what Akari had planned for you today and since I need to talk to her as soon as possible, I’m going to end Transporter Training for you today. Have a great day, everyone! I’ll look forward to inducting you as Transporters when you finish all your training.”

With a confirming nod by Miss Akari, everyone slowly got out of their seats to head out of the room. Jen saw that it was only 9:43 am, giving her more than two extra hours of free time. She was suddenly very glad that Rebecca had made sure she took her phone, and she called her host for the week. “Hey, Rebecca, can you come pick me up now? Yeah, we got done early today. Okay, see you in a bit.” While Jen waited for her ride, she considered what she wanted to do with this unexpected free time, and she had a good idea when Rebecca’s T cart pulled up.

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4: Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back