• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jordyn Jones (NOT a confirmation)

linoleumman

TMF Poster
Seems like if you want an answer from her its gonna cost ya [emoji20] Here's the URL if you wanna try your luck. https://www.soclose.me/private/jordynjones

She is 21 as of this posting.
5806b129bf4806773d3c9c85eed01a24.jpg
74d561b78a9c2c23d656117daf494450.jpg
df3d0bf7f09cc056249d78bcc7bd4c0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What a beautiful girl ...

Didn't know her. It's a shame she didn't answer what we want to know. Thanks for the try, my friend. Let's hope for a confirmation anytime ...

She's almost certainly not ticklish. She did a video on youtube where her and her bf had a tickle fight - he was ticklish, she wasn't, and they talked about it being weird that she isn't.

She's almost certainly not ticklish. She did a video on youtube where her and her bf had a tickle fight - he was ticklish, she wasn't, and they talked about it being weird that she isn't.

Thanks for pointing out that. What a shame that a so beautiful girl is not a ticklish one. But it's nice to know that for us not to be hopeful. This is, in a bad news way, a confirmation ...

Oh yes she is....he tickled her at the end of the clip. And it was legite. She's ticklish. She may not be over the top / over acting goofyness like he is, but she's definitely ticklish.

I stand by my statement because even after that he says "Why are you not ticklish?" and she says "I don't know."

But obviously different people are going to interpret that in different ways, which is fine.

Doesn't really seem ticklish, just seems to be laughing at the situation. If she was faking not being ticklish there would be no reason for her boyfriend to say she isn't, so I'm with you in this

Seems ticklish to me, not seeing anything that would suggest otherwise. She might just be more ticklish on her legs and feet than she is on her upperbody.

Here's a clip: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2q54...KLED+BY+GIRLFRIEND!+-+CHALLENGE_Trim.mp4/file

Honestly, I'm pessimistic about her ticklishness. And I think she was laughing more because of the situation and because she wanted it - once they were filming a tickle fight ...

But he should know that before filming it. It's so weird for me - and I think for most of us, maybe for us all, once we are into tickling - that a boyfriend does not explore his girlfriend's ticklishness ...

Suddenly a boyfriend discovers that she's not ticklish or that she's super ticklish and he'd never thought about it. It's something close to the insanity ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back