• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F nylon feet during class

medikation65

TMF Master
When I was in high school, there was a girl who used to sit behind me. She would take her shoes off and rest her stocking feet on either side of me on my chair. I'd notice, and tickle the bottoms until she giggled and squirmed away. The thing it she'd do it again later, knowing she was gong to get tickled. She must have liked it!

So one day she puts her feet up, I tickle them off. Then she does it again, and again I tickle the soles until she moves them. This happened 6-7 times. So then I decided I was going to teach her a lesson....

She did it again and I turned to her and she was grinning at me. So I turned back and grabbed her left ankle and started tickling. She was laughing harder and harder but trying not to because the teacher was lecturing. After 20 seconds or so the teacher noticed her laughing hysterically.

From her angle she could only see me sitting forward, and her laughing like crazy behind me! I let her go after the teacher started angrily staring at her!

One of my all time favs for tickling experiences!

-medikation65

Shame you never pursued her, she may have been your tickle toy for a while

I wasn't attracted to her really. I mean she was very nice and quite ticklish, but it wouldn't have been fair to simply use her for just that! She would have gotten sick of it I'm sure!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back