• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

25 year old male tickle virgin looking for introduction into the scene (Boston)

Jerjero

Hello all! I hope that you are all staying healthy and safe! My name is Cameron, and I’m 25 years young, and live in Plymouth county. I am looking to attend a munch with a buddy, or, at the very least, get introduced into the community. I have been refraining from taking the first steps of getting ingratiated into the community due to being nervous that I wouldn’t be accepted, but some friends I’ve met on locations such as fetlife and kik have convinced me to post something here.

A few things about me:

- I work as a security officer and emergency medical technician at a senior living community, and have been in the navy reserves for six years. Simply put, I have a dark and rough sense of humor, and thick skin, so it’s okay to mess around and make some off color jokes with me.

- I am unable to host, but I am more than willing to split the cost of a hotel room and travel by car if needed.

- I have not been tickled since... *quick math* 2012. First it was because I didn’t know it was a fetish... then I didn’t know there was a community... and then I was too scared to put my face and name out there.

- A natural extension of the previous statement, as I’ve never been active in this community or others, I am not fully sure which role I’m suited for. Ideally I’d be a switch, as I certainly love the idea of tickling others, and was quite a ticklish person back the last time it happened.

- I am an exploring bisexual, and I am a virgin. I am not interested in having sex, as I do take my self imposed vow of celibacy seriously. However, that doesn’t mean that I am totally opposed to kinky actions that don’t include penetration. If you’re here for a booty call, then I’m sorry, but this booty isn’t picking up the line.

- I am on a journey of kinky exploration. Other kinks I’m interested in trying/exploring are edging, femdom/maledom, post orgasm torture, light humiliation, spanking, bondage, hypnosis, and others I’m sure will reveal themselves in time.

I don’t really have any preferences for gender, age, etc etc. All I’m asking for is some patience. If you’re interested in chatting, you can send me a message here, message me on kik @ zommwa, or email me at [email protected]. I look forward to getting to know you all soon

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back