• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dog/F armpit

omnifeller

TMF Master
Two adorable videos of a girl getting her armpit licked by a good boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-M8Cspyi2CE

youtube.com/watch?v=37l6X7blF_w

Last edited:
Two adorable videos of a girl getting her armpit licked by a good boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-M8Cspyi2CE

youtube.com/watch?v=37l6X7blF_w

Man, what a great find you did!

So sexy, she's pretty, is barefoot, is ticklish. What else? Great ones! The dogs are surely TMF members ...

Here are the videos:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kps006428285f4i/Not+the+armpit+!+-+Alinity+Divine.mp4/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r69xu1m4wgcqajc/Not+the+armpit+again+!+-+Alinity+Divine.mp4/file

Her name is Alinity Divine: instagram.com/alinitydivine/?hl=pt

That's really cute. Maybe she has a roll on that one of the dogs is particularly interested in. Shea butter, perhaps.

This reminds me of another dog/f armpit tickle clip I've seen. It was part of a try not to laugh compilation, but sadly, I think it's been taken down.

It's still there.

youtube.com/watch?v=zj0xF6tdk5Y

Starts at 3:47

That was a big surprise! That’s Alinity! She’s a big streamer on Twitch. She shows her feet quite a bit actually so now that we know she’s ticklish, makes her even hotter lol

It's still there.

youtube.com/watch?v=zj0xF6tdk5Y

Starts at 3:47

Wow! That's great! I remember saving it in a playlist but it eventually said "Video Private." Thanks for sharing it!

The best part of that video for me is the fact that the girl wasn't restrained, yet she kept her armpit exposed to let it be lickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back