• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on the Menu?

FFT32

Verified
My lovely friend (please see my Hey Rachel submissions) and I went out for a nice dinner recently and got "outed" a little due to our waitress overhearing a comment regarding my favorite playtime activity.

While we were sitting in our booth looking over the menu, she kept rubbing her socked foot on my leg, which I love by the way. Only I decided to not acknowledge it and acted like I didn't notice.

After several attempts, Rachel looks at me and asks "do you honestly not feel that?" I did of course and loved every second of it, but wanted to mess with her a bit and replied "oh was that you? Were you trying to get my attention for something?" To which she snarkily replied "Yes. I'm trying to get you to tickle me." Just as she said that, our waitress walked up to us and heard her say it!

Rachel blushed and kind of fumble her words saying "Um, you were not supposed to hear that." I laughed and said "thanks for telling our secerets." The waitress just smiled and said "No biggie. I think its cute."

Rachel continued to blush a bit and was a little awkward around our waitress for the rest of the time we were there. I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time.

Rachel and I did have a nice conversation about weather the waitress was ticklish or liked tickling. I honestly think she thought that what she overheard was no big deal, but it was fun to watch Rachel squirm and it made for interesting evening.

Very amusing incident! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back