• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elizabeth Hurley tickled by a witch f/f bare foot, leg and body tickling

saratk

TMF Master
another commission I received through Deviant art. f/f bare foot, leg and body tickling. https://www.deviantart.com/saratk

Also...Deal on Commission! Today only! Not gonna lie, Covid has killed me a bit financially, so trying to make some quick cash by writing....

running a deal today only. If you order 10k words worth of story, I'm giving it for 10% off. 10k words can be used in one story or multiple, but needs to be ordered today by 5pm CST.

For hundreds of years, Helena was able to keep her powers and stay alive through the laughter of beautiful women. It's the tale as old as time, with the evil witch who survives through taking something from someone else, whether it be their voice, the magic in their hair, for her after being cursed with mortality nearly 500 years ago, she accidentally discovered that if she was able to get a beautiful woman or girl to laugh, the sound of that laughter would penetrate the cells in her body and strengthen them, renewing and rebuilding the aging body to remain vital, alive and moving forward.

There were several times over the decades and decades that she came very close to the end. Either having long stretches where a girl was not available, there would be an escape of one of her victims and she had to flee the area quickly before captured and killed by townspeople or capturing a girl that no matter what she did, the tickling produced no laughter. That was the most frustrating of all, knowing she either had to kill her or set her free and flee the area again and start again. Over the years of experience, she certainly developed her skills as a tickler. There were many victims that were defiant, strong and resolute that they could not be broken, but she was able to fine that *one* spot on their body, that not only broke them, but completely demolished them, sending them into such intense and loud hysterics that she was able to add a year or years to her life, and anything she was able to produce beyond that over the next year was just icing to the cake.

She didn't capture and torture these ladies unless she was fairly desperate. If she was in a position of comfort, she met set up stakes in a new town and come up with some "therapy" or "beauty treatment" that was highly ticklish, would cause intense giggles, and was essentially adding funds to her bank of longevity. She has moved to a new area, and offered foot massages and pedicures, keeping up her licenses for both, and even in the training classes, she had ability to get some serious giggling as she was "learning" how to massage or scrub feet that minimized ticklishness. Perhaps, she was slow to study with that, and many classmates over the years had to endure some serious accidental tickling as well as clients. She would always apologize, beg forgiveness and reassure that she will be able to lessen the ticklishness during the massages and pedicures. She would also often subtly and casually put the ownership of the blame on the ticklee in those situations, but usually was able to find a way to make it bearable in the end so she could keep them as a client and not sprinting for the door because this crazy old lady won't stop tickling them...keeping clients in order to keep the laughs re-growing her cells was as important to her as simply having air and food for others. This was the food and source of energy that kept her going.

Helena was 575, but looked about 75. She had wavy shoulder length mostly gray hair, that use to be grown. Her face was for the most part beautiful, but a bit withered with wrinkles, but she was able to keep her beauty with subtle make up. Her skin was thin and delicate, with some sun spots on her chest and hands. Her hands, soft and warm but also prune like.

Her style at this point in present day history could be described as "hippy". She wears a long, flowing dress that you might find a lady wearing on the beach, near the pool or on vacation with a pattern that is almost tie dye, but mixed with orange, pink, purple with gorgeous white pearl like embroidery on the flowing arms of the dress, the arms falling about mid forearm.

Her nails are always perfect. At this time, a sort of coral pink color, but as her feet are on display with her sandals, her feet often get glances from those interested, particularly because her nails are so...slick looking, so well taken care of, and although her feet have the same aging and sunspots on them, they are smooth, and free of calluses. She takes good are of them so she doesn't have to have someone else care for them. Truth be told, although she dishes out tickle torture, she is certainly not immune to it herself. Her feet are highly ticklish. So much so, that when she scrubs them herself, they do involuntarily jerk and she feels electricity running through her feet and legs. She considered when she first knew of this power if it was possible to benefit from her own laughter, possibly letting off the hook hundreds of victims over the years, but that is not an option. It must be some else, and the harder they laugh, the more power it gives her ability to continue to live. It is unfortunate, but there have been situations where her victims have either passed out from lack of oxygen during their tickle torture, or in much rarer cases, have died. Not only is that sad, as she doesn't want to kill anyone, but that ends her ability to get laughs from them, and again, she has to move on...get out of town and the area as soon as possible and set up a new life in a new area.

She has traveled the globe over the centuries, has been in nearly every country and continent, usually setting up somewhere highly remote to start and then integrating her way into her community. Usually, she travels places where there is enough affluence that would allow for a clientele wanting treatments of the feet and body that are a bit more unorthodox. Right now, it is summer and she has her little cottage outside of London. She has kept a low profile, building clientele in order to stay alive.

Elizabeth Hurley was visiting Southern California for an awards show, and flying in from London, she wanted to arrive a week early to get use to the time difference, and enjoy the weather. She always loved walking on the beach, and getting out in nature. After spending some time in her room after going for a swim at the hotel pool, she decided to head out and enjoy the day, not being super familiar with the area, she headed down to the hotel lobby to get some recommendations for a few things. She approached the front desk clerk with a friendly smile, noticing she was just finishing a phone call, and politely waited.

The clerk hung up her phone, wearing a blue suit, white shirt and blonde hair in a tight bun, she smiles "Hi, Ms. Hurley, how can I help you?" Elizabeth placed her hands on the front desk and noticed her name tag. "Yes, Alice, thank you...I was looking to get a lay of the land today, and wondered if you had any recommendations of anywhere to walk in nature? Somewhere sort of remote where I can just breathe?

Oh! of course! There is a walking trail that takes you into the mountains a little bit." She pulls out a brochure, "if you get an uber to this park parking lot there is the path right there. I think it would be just what you're looking for. Very remote, not really a lot of people think to go there, particularly locals because the beaches are so popular, so I think that would be great for you."

Elizabeth smiles, and takes the brochure, "Oh perfect! That sounds great. Also, I do need to get my nails done. Can you recommend a good place for that?" Alice, pulls up a new screen on her computer.

"Of course, ma'am. We actually have a spa here. Would you like me to set an appointment for you?" Elizabeth replies with relief, "Oh that would be perfect! Could you get something today?": Alice checks the computer, "Looks like we had a cancellation, so you could head over whenever!" Elizabeth, looks at a nearby map of the hotel to see where the spa is, and walks that direction.

"Oh that's brilliant! Thank you!"

Elizabeth was comfortable and sexy, and perfectly dressed for a gorgeous sunny day in Southern California. She wore a pair of light blue denim hot pants that were cut off just a few inches below where the zipper ends. Her stomach is vulnerable and bare. Her breasts were gorgeous, her nipples just barely covered by her pink bikini, her cleavage totally exposed. Her breasts looking perfectly round and perky. She also wore a matching pair of dark pink bikini bottoms under her hot pants. Her bikini top perfectly highlighted her gorgeous cleavage, but for a slight bit of modesty, she put on a cover up as she went out on her mid afternoon walk in the mountains. Her cover up was silky matching hot pink shirt that had frilly ruffles, and she had it tied just below her breasts, exposing her tummy. She wore a pair of white and pink cute sandals, perfectly showing her gorgeous toes. Her gorgeous long, wavy brown hair was down and hit just a tad below her shoulders. Her eyes were gorgeously accentuated with gorgeous dark eye liner and mascara, even though she wasn't seeing anyone special that day...or so she thought. The rest of her make up was subtle with a gentle light pink lip balm, and her skin looked delightfully smooth. Amazingly young, and like she hasn't aged in 20 years.

Elizabeth walked the hallway in her resort following the signs for the spa. Once she found it, she heard giggling coming from the back, wondering if there were employees taking a break...but the laughter was pretty desperate sounding...almost like someone being tickled. She walked to the front desk where the admin sitting there seemed a bit distracted and annoyed with the sound, and checked her in, saying it would just be one moment while they finished up a pedicure. The giggles persisted, and Elizabeth began to put two and two together. It was someone who was maybe too ticklish for a pedicure. She had them so often, that while at first she certainly was out of control having her feet messed with in that way, it has become something she is so accustomed to, and her regular girl she sees in London knows exactly how to manage the pressure. A few seconds after the laughter stops, A beautiful young girl walks out of the room in a white bathrobe, assumingly having done a whole spa day, and walks past her into the next area of the spa. Elizabeth gives her a polite, kind smile. The admin says "ok, Ms. Hurley, Helena will see you now." She collects her things and walks back to the pedicure chair, the only one back there with...that's right....Helena...who has been working at the hotel spa.

As Elizabeth walks back, she is greeted by Helena, who does some straightening up, but has a few other chairs to use, and so can take her right away. She invites her next victim back, hoping for the best, but also knowing that no matter the amount of laughter she gets in this appointment, she will get beautiful Elizabeth in her clutches soon...the extension of her life depends on it. These small bursts of frantic laughter in a pedicure are helpful, but it's been some time since she had a victim back to her cottage in the mountains...right where Elizabeth is planning on taking her walk, although, of course, Helena doesn't know that yet.

"come on in my dear, thanks for coming in!" Helena stands and invites the celebrity in, although without context of seeing movies, she doesn't know who she is. All she sees is a woman who has aged incredibly gracefully, and she envies that She wonders if perhaps her laughter is the fountain of youth, and what sort of laughter she will be able to produce without sending her flying out of there.

Elizabeth politely smiles, and thanks her nail tech, a seemingly sweet older lady that has a friendly, free and fun vibe of a Cloris Leachman.

Elizabeth smiled, "just in for a pedicure today. Thanks for taking me sort of last minute." She slipped her sandals off and sat in the plush leather chair. Helena invited her to dip her feet in the bath and relax. As Helena began her process, the two of them chatted a bit. Helena wanted to get a sense if she could get them alone somehow. "So, are you in the LA area long on this trip?" Helena asked as she began working on her feet, immediately Elizabeth tensed a bit, gripping the armrest, trying not to show that electricity of ticklishness is jolting through her body already. "A couple weeks yes. I love it here. It's nice to explore. I got a brochure from the front desk of a nice walking trail, Huntington Grove Park, have you heard of it?" A lightbulb goes off in Helena's head, as she realized this opportunity fell straight in her lap, the fact that she lived in the hills of that trail. "Know it? darling, I live nearby. It's a wonderful trail. I will say it's a difficult climb, but if you're walking from the top, it's gorgeous.

Elizabeth considers "I don't know if I'm in the mood for a real work out, so maybe I'll get an uber to get me near the top, and then walk down. Would you think that's a good idea?" Helena takes this as a perfect opportunity. "Well, you are my last client for the day. I'm heading home after this, if you'd like, I can give you a lift. I live near the top, you can start there. I can give you a bottle of water or something to carry with you." Elizabeth smiles, "My word, that would be lovely. How incredibly hospitable you Americans are. It's truly lovely. I will certainly take you up on that Thank you kindly."

Helena nods with a smile and continues the pedicure. She finishes up, and says "ok, Lady you're all set. I'll meet you out front" Helena grabs her bag and waits outside of the spa and waits for Elizabeth to get done paying and join her. They chat a bit as they walk to Helena's car and drive the 10 minutes or so to the bottom of the hills. "this is where you will wanna get to, just follow this road all the way to the bottom" she drives through a heavily wooded area in the woods, very desolate, not somewhere you'd want to be on a stormy night, but luckily it was a gorgeous day.

They park in front of Helena's house, and she invites Elizabeth in for a quick drink before she's on her way...she offers her to sit on the couch and wait for a second, and she does....a few seconds later, Elizabeth starts shifting in her seat and notices she's literally stuck to the couch, she can move her limbs, but she can't move off the couch. She can lay down, she can sit up, but she can't reach her purse. "Um Ma'am! This may sound strange, but I think I'm stuck to your couch! Give a hand?" Helena casually walks over and explains, "oh, hon, I know you are... I put a spell on you so you can't leave....." Elizabeth looks at her with great confusion, mixed with an assumption she's joking. "Now darling, I'm not going to hurt you, but you must know, I am a supernatural creature...laughter is what keeps me alive, so I need your laughs....I will set you free, but knowing how ticklish you are, I need my fill of your laughs before you are free."

Elizabeth feels relief she isn’t in physical danger, and Helena’s kindness hasn’t turned, but she does desperately try to move and defend herself… Helena knows that she needs laughter and not just screams. It would be easy to completely violate all of Elizabeth's sensitive body parts causing her to yell and scream, or worse yet, just scream for help, but what she needed was genuine laughter, so she needed start slow and adjust what she's doing if she senses the reaction is just explosions of sound to try to get it to stop. She sat near Elizabeth and wanted to at first mostly test how she reacts to different parts of her feet manipulated. She starts by holding Elizabeth's ankle delicately but not allowing her to pull away and gently uses her well manicured, sharp nails to scratch Elizabeth's heels that are now perfect smooth from today's pedicure. Not normally having her feet purposely tickled like that, this was very new to Elizabeth. This gentle tickling excited her, even though she knew the ultimate purpose and that it was going to escalate. She wiggled slightly in her seat, closed her eyes tightly, smiled and let out some snickers. Helena gently runs her fingers on one of Elizabeth's arches. Thinking maybe if she can fake and downplay the ticklishness of her feet, Maybe Helena will decide to move on, and she can pretend to be more ticklish in a non ticklish area...although there really isn't any non ticklish area on her. Also, because the laughter gives Helena a physical response to restoring her youth, she can tell if it's fake. With the movement to the arch, Elizabeth twitches her foot slightly, widens her eyes but tries to keep a straight face and not let out a sound. Helena continues to gently stroke her fingers all over Elizabeth's arch, while Elizabeth gently writhes and wiggles, unable to pull her feet away, but continues to try to hide how truly ticklish she is. Helena laughs at her attempt, knowing soon it will be impossible to hold back, and she'll have her cackling in no time. She lets her fingers gently explore the rest of her feet, involving the ball and just under her toes. Elizabeth really starts losing this battle as she digs her fingers into the cushion under her to dissipate the excessive effort she is having to exert not to laugh, however it doesn't work for long, and she starts to wiggle her toes and twitch her feet. Helena's fingers stay on her arch, and moves a little faster, and involving her nails a little more, like scratching a minor itch. It has become more than Elizabeth can bear, and she throws her head out and lets out a delightfully gentle and almost polite English chortel, closing her eyes,, and as the laugh intensifies she begins to gasp, knowing she's lost and there's really no hiding or going back she throws her head back and cackles, gripping the cushion of the couch, wiggling her toes.

Helena's tickling gets a bit more aggressive, and her fingernails fly faster on Elizabeth's ball of her feet, causing Elizabeth to scream and laugh, pounding her fists on the couch and bucking back and forth in a seated position. Helena wiggles her fingers in between Elizabeth's first two toes, causing her laughter to intensify, and she shakes her entire upper body back and forth, she gasps through the laughter, barely able to get words out. She can't really remember anyone actually touching in between her toes, because...why would you, but she finds that spot to be basically designed to be tickled. Her laughter is now loud, not remotely "polite" or lady like, but also beautiful at the same time. She manages to get words out, barely "I beg you to stop! I beg you don't do this! Not in between my tohohohohoes!" With each of those exclamations, She needs a loud breath in between each, and they get louder, faster, and more desperate with each one. Helena sits on her shins and scribbles her nails on Elizabeth's wrinkly arches, as her toes contort, curl and splay, trying to manage the overwhelm.

Helena grabs a hairbrush on the side table and scrubs it gently on Elizabeth's arch and ball of her foot. Not being able to see what is on her feet, matched with something that has never touched her sensitive feet, her laughter becomes insane as she howls and demads "WHAT ON EARTH IS THAHAHAHAHHT!" Helena is relishing in the peals of laughter that is entering her body, strengthening her cells, and she can feel she is adding years to her life. She is fully focused on keeping the laughter coming. She is pinpoint focused on keeping the laughs loud without screaming, and is doing an amazing job at it. Elizabeth instinctively tries but fals to save her feet in some way, trying to curl them so far forward that her toes are totally pointed and she's fighting so hard to hide the bottoms of her feet, that doesn't stop Helena, she just decides to scribble her fingers on the tops of Elizabeth's feet. The fact that the tops of her feet are so sensitive sends a shock of surprise to Elizabeth, assuming only the bottoms would have that sensitivity, not really having experience having a ton of attention paid to the tops of her feet...because when would you have that happen? But sure enough, as Helena's nails flew over the delicate skin and bones over her feet, she howled, and continued to as the fingers spidered up her thighs, screaming a bit as they go behind her knees, and when Helena played with her kneecap, and above her knees she had been tickled so much by that point, she got overwhelmed and went into silent laughter. The silent laughter was noticed to not add any strength to her, so she would either have to move on or give her a break. She squeezed both of her bare inner thighs and made her way to her upper body.

Helena gently with medium pressure wiggle her fingers into Elizabeth's ribs, making a face like she's playfully doing an experiment.

Elizabeth's body tenses, and eyes widen, feeling the ticklish sensation of her wiggling fingers. She presses her lips together and resists that giddy feeling, trying to sit still and not react as best she can She magically removes her cover up, exposing her bare underarms, tummy, just her bikini stays on.

Helena teases, "oh that definitely tickles you! I'm not sure why you're fighting it! The longer I need to get your laughs, the longer you'll be here!" Her fingers add a tad bit of speed and pressure moving down to her sides and digging in, trying to break her. Elizabeth starts to curl up to that side, , a grin starting to spread on her face as her midriff shivers from that wriggling along her side, as she shake my head instinctively. Helena continues to dig her fingers on her sides and smiles teasingly and playfully* are you trying to see how long you can handle it? what is this? hahaha

Elizabeth shakes her head again, but as Helena teases and tickles, she start to snicker and softly giggle as the sounds start to spill from her lips. Helena's fingers randomly move up her ribs, to her tummy and sides, spidering as they go up and on her tummy and gently squeezing her sides. Elizabeth scrunches up as Helena tickles, giggling softly as she is teased, unable to stop as her fingers move around her body and make her squirm and flinch, her midriff is now bare, her tummy quivering with giggly laughter.

Helena notices there is a lack of begging. "you're just taking it, aren't you?* she laughs and teases, noticing that bit of bare skin, and gently places her thumbs and index finger there and gently squeezes quickly, with no plan of stopping. Elizabeth shakes her head as she giggles, lowering her head and blushing, unsure of what to do as she is tickled, and rarely experiences this, feeling weak and giddy with the tickles, gasping and laughing louder as Helena squeezes at her exposed waist, realizing she's still very ticklish.

Helena's 2 index fingers begin to sort of invade Elizabeth's armpits and starts gently wiggling, Elizabeth arches her back and lets out a stream of quick giggles, reacting ticklishly to this new touch, after a moment of very giggling and her face turns red, feeling embarrassed and giddy from of the tickling.

To throw in some mental manipulation, and causing some anticipation for the tickling that is to come, knowing this may elicite some extreme reaction before the tickling really even starts, Helena starts rubbing her wrist, as if it hurts and says " it's just...sometimes...and it's not a big deal, my arm turns into a claw that hunts tummies. Elizabeth's eyes widen in fear as Helena wiggles her fingers as if to stretch them out." yeah, it's just a weird condition..: she can barely keep a straight face or look Elizabeth in the eye for this ridiculousness, but continues with the premise. "It turns into a claw that likes to grab tummies?"

Elizabeth stutters and finds her eyes drawn to her stretched out hands, all of a sudden realizing her stomach and her whole body is in a very vulnerable position.

Helena gasps, "wuh oh!" she extends her hand acting as if she doesn't have control over it, grabbing her forearm with her other hand as it gets closer to Elizabeth's tummy "I can't!.....control it!" she playfully screams. Something about this playfullnesss makes Elizabeth giddy with anticipation, freezing in place. "uhhh.... w-wait... y-you don't have to.." She stutters as her eyes are glued to these playful hands coming at her. Helena's clawed hand makes contact with Elizabeth's bare and vulnerable tummy, and digs into her tummy, with her hand, making a circle around her belly button and shaking her hand and squeezing robotically.

"I.... ah! Hehehehe... Elizabeth gasps and giggles as Helena's fingers tease her bare tummy, which shivers under the touch and sucks in, making her giggle quickly, unable to hold it in this time, gasping and twitching as the old lady's finger's squeeze. Helena's other hand is flying around more while the other is more robotically squeezing.

Elizabeth tosses her head back, giggling more from the two hands now, her bare belly shaking with ticklish laughter as it is squeezed and manipulated. Helena continues to let her hands fly over her tummy and laughs, teasing "you're not ticklish are you???" completely stating the obvious, just to intensify her laughs. Despite being obvious, Elizabeth blushes and giggles more at that, getting weaker and weaker, her laughs filling Helena's needs and continuing to strengthen her, adding years to her life.

Helena teases, "awwwww! but you kinda like it don't you?? She continues to massage and kneed the muscles in Elizabeth's tummy and sides and baby talk* "don't you? *gasps* don't you? Elizabeth shaks her head, giggling herself silly, squirming as Helena wriggles into her abs and sides and makes her feel very ticklish .Still in a teasing baby voice, Helena coos "I think she dooooo! yeaah, she liiiiike it!* she like being tiiiiickled!" Elizabeth is feeling shy and embarrassed, even more from that baby talk, but her reactions aren't in her control, and her reaction is to just curl up, which isn't working at all, and a giddiness in her she doesn't fully understand as she giggle and squirm from the tickles. Helena continues to tease "yeahhhh i think you'd be so sad if I stopped! you'd be like "do it again!' i think! Nod if you like it! Her hands grasp Elizabeth's ribs and kneeds and massages them.

Elizabeth snickers and giggles as her ribs are kneeded, her body curling up a bit under you, neither nodding nor shaking her head, not wanting to admit such a thing*

"are you gonna tell me???" Helena teases and interrogate.* what if my hands slip into your underams from behind? i don't think you could defend from that!" you're loving this! i can tell! ohhhh nooooO! Helena's hands begin to massage their way up her ribs around the level lf her breasts. Elizabeth clamps her arms to her sides protectively, unable to control her giggling, throwing her head back as shelaugh from Helena's massaging tickles, very giggly and very blushy.

Helena's hands make their way under Elizabeth's tightly clamped biceps and begin to wiggle all of her fingers in her underarms from behind, even if hard to get in, the wiggling must tickle. "you better tellll me! or open your underarms up a little if you want more!"

Elizabeth laughs in the most proper way she can, the explodes, "ahahaaha! Nyaaahahaha! her laughter builds as she is teased there, making her wiggle and shake her head, squirming under all this teasing and tickling. Helenda is now straddling her waist, but before she does, she unbuttons and pulls down the zipper of her shorts pulling them off her legs, exposing her hot pink bikini bottoms, that show they are somewhat moist. Helena tries to push those fingers in, fighting every step, and as she fights asks "are you just being competetive? why don't you just let me in??? it will feel good!" As Elizabeth fights, she giggles herself, trying to talk and tease over the laughter. It seems that Helena has plenty of laughter to last her many many years based on the fun she's had. Once she felt she was satisfied and would be able to live there peacefully for many years, she stopped, put a memorization scan spell on Elizabeth to have her believe none of that happened, and sent her on her walk, only remembering what happened before they made it to the house. She just noticed her body felt like surges of endorphins were running through her mysteriously, her tummy felt a little sore, maybe from working out yesterday? And her feet felt tender...maybe from the pedicure?

PAY-Liz-Hurley-in-St-Barts-2005.jpg
Great story. Thank you. Here's a pic of the delicious Liz...

Awesome! Great story! Love the premise, the detailed descriptions and the tickle talk! Wonderful job! More please:)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back