• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Follow Instructions Well

FFT32

Verified
When I arrived home from work yesterday I discovered a note on my door from my lovely lady friend. We had plans for the evening and expected her to be at my place before me because she offered to make dinner. She is such a sweetheart!

The note read: "Please Come Inside and Follow My Instructions"

I smiled and entered, finding a feather on the floor with a note on it saying: "Pick up the feather and go into the kitchen".

As I entered the kitchen, I find a small pointy tipped paint brush on the counter with another note that said "Please pick me up and head down the hallway".

I do as instructed and discover a bottle of baby oil on the floor of the hallway with a note saying "please take this and go into your bedroom".

I pick up he baby oil and enter may bedroom. Inside, I find Rachel laying face down on my bed with her tiny adorable bare feet hanging off the end. There is a red ribbion tied around her ankles with a final note that read "PLEASE TICKLE ME!"

I did as I was told with a tremendous amount of enthusiasm!

I love following instructions...

When I arrived home from work yesterday I discovered a note on my door from my lovely lady friend. We had plans for the evening and expected her to be at my place before me because she offered to make dinner. She is such a sweetheart!

The note read: "Please Come Inside and Follow My Instructions"

I smiled and entered, finding a feather on the floor with a note on it saying: "Pick up the feather and go into the kitchen".

As I entered the kitchen, I find a small pointy tipped paint brush on the counter with another note that said "Please pick me up and head down the hallway".

I do as instructed and discover a bottle of baby oil on the floor of the hallway with a note saying "please take this and go into your bedroom".

I pick up he baby oil and enter may bedroom. Inside, I find Rachel laying face down on my bed with her tiny adorable bare feet hanging off the end. There is a red ribbion tied around her ankles with a final note that read "PLEASE TICKLE ME!"

I did as I was told with a tremendous amount of enthusiasm!

I love following instructions...

Umm....wow just wow! Great story :)

I'm not sure if you read my Hey Rachel posts? To quickly summarise, we have been friends for a very long time. I never thought we would ever hook up and for sure I never thought I would tickle her.

We broke the ice on both recently after I got a hot tub. She was unaware of my tickle fetish beforehand and she did not really see tickling as a form of foreplay or an addition to sex.

To both of our surprise and delight, she likes being tickled and we have taken our relationship to an amazing new level.

I am falling hard for her!

Lucky you!:bouncybou Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back