• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Machine Foot Tickle 3D Animation

Elektratouch

A little torturous device :)

dejanx6-3aa2ed51-2aee-4aa2-9524-2ff788037f7c.gif

patreon.com/Elektratouch
deviantart.com/Elektratouch

Damn these are always so impressive. You are truly talented. I can think of a few friends that I'd love to throw into that machine! Hahaha!

this is great. can you do an ebony girl and add some volume

Oh wow thats really fantastic. Puts my 3d work to shame!

Simply brilliant.

stay safe

R

A couple of decades ago, I couldn't have dreamed that I'd be able to see computer animated tickling scenes created by dedicated individuals. Thank you for sharing this, it really is amazing. :)

Very, very nice! Wow. Would love to see more of your artistic talent.

Wonderful and amazing though the lee might have trouble breathing with her head face down on a pillow while laughing into insanity.

FANTASTIC!!! What a wonderful animated post, thanks for sharing...already thinking of creating one for the Mrs.

Crazy good work as usual. However this set up is beautiful in it’s simplicity. If only there was a face cam. Would you like to talk about your characters? I’d love to give feedback.

Sweet! Do you take requests? :D

Well I'm open to hear suggestions but I generally have my own direction/vision that I'm working toward, especially with something like a new character which involves a lot of time to make.

Crazy good work as usual. However this set up is beautiful in it’s simplicity. If only there was a face cam. Would you like to talk about your characters? I’d love to give feedback.

Thanks! I'm offering bonus camera angles and such as something for my patrons. And feel free to DM me with any feedback if you like.

What I really love about this, apart from the delightfully fiendish bondage/tickling device, is the very realistic physicality of her struggles, right down to the ever so slight movement of her pinioned soles. If I could do animation (which, alas, I absolutely cannot) I would want to bring my own work to life exactly like this. Thanks for sharing your skills here and inspiring us all.

Well I'm open to hear suggestions but I generally have my own direction/vision that I'm working toward, especially with something like a new character which involves a lot of time to make.

Thanks! I'm offering bonus camera angles and such as something for my patrons. And feel free to DM me with any feedback if you like.

Will you do any ones featuring gags, forced orgasms and bastinado?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back