• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE/LAS PRINCESAS UPDATE ON PATREON - Double Update

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello my friends and you are my friends...

This is another double update from both studio pages...

https://www.patreon.com/las_princesas_cosquillas

Laughs for Life Presents:

Extremely Ticklish Country Girl - Sophia - FEET

Let's move on to Sophia' lovely size 7 feet, of course, they are just has sensitive has her lovely upper body. Our country girl is not at the end of her giggly after noon, because not only will she experience my tickling fingers but she will also go thru all the tools.

Sophia's energy and personality screams off the screen, once again and she simply cannot resist the foot tickling and it sends her into maddening laughter. Although Sophia is super ticklish, she's also a trooper so she's toughing it out, but you can tell she's going not just going thru the motions here, it's a workout and she paying in laughter for having such ticklish feet :)

This is also going to be a one and done, since Sophia and I live hours away from each other...but do enjoy it peeps, because it was quite fun to shoot :)

Las Princesas Presents:

Ingrid's Quattro de la Tortura - Lupe

Well, here we have it folks, we made to the end of this Gem of a series with lead tickler Ingrid's (More to come with her in the future)...it's now time for the 4th and final participant in this chair tickling challenge, we can call her the main event so to speak.

Of course, one always saves the best for last...for the ones of you out there who do not know Lupe, she's the mother of Tati (Trella) and she's also Venezuela's MTW, Most Ticklish Wanted. The combo of mad tickler, Ingrid and extremely ticklish feet like Lupe's in pure joy and Ingrid's is a basket of joy during the entire clip.

Lupe stands no chance against Ingrid's constant teasing and cruel never ending foot tickling. You can see by Lupe's expression, who has been tickled before, but never like this and never by Ingrid in such fashion. Lupe even tries to foot slap Ingrid in the face around the beginning of the video because it was already too much, she succeeds to a certain degree and then she gets more teasing from Ingrid.

Our 49 year old mother is in total ticklish disbelief in this one and Ingrid is all smiles, this clip is 5 minutes long, like most clips, but honestly 2 minutes would of been just has great :)

https://www.patreon.com/las_princesas_cosquillas

If you're not a Patron yet, this is still the perfect time of the month to register since you still have 20 days ahead and a lot more updates are coming soon :)

https://vimeo.com/547473890/ee1aeebc75

Attachments

• prev_21881493_1565410576.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • VID_20200520_160637_Moment.jpg
    VID_20200520_160637_Moment.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 176
  • DSC00884.JPG
    DSC00884.JPG
    263.9 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC00890.JPG
    DSC00890.JPG
    313.9 KB · Views: 113
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back