• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone still have Cyberpunk 2077?

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! Just got to wondering about this.

It has been a few months since the games rocky release, Does anyone still have it?

I was willing to overlook the multitude of glitches, however, it was the 10 MB save limit that finally broke me. A thing, BTW, that was put in to stop the cheaters but I believe it backfired on them cause now, I don't think, anyone even has the game. I hope some of this game companies, that are actively anti-cheating, took\take note.

Yeah, what a colossal mess that roll out was huh?

I feel bad for Keanu Reeves as he was such a big part of this game.

This should serve as a warning to game companies. LISTEN TO YOUR DEBUGGING STAFF and for the LOVE OF GOD treat them WELL!

I will wait until its has been properly fixed/modded, like 90% of the games I own.

These days, with 100+ games I haven't even installed on Steam waiting for me and new games being released half-finished, there is 0 reason for me to get a game on day 1, bar some special cases like FIFA, or some others that I want to support or for which I have solid info that they will be very polished. In 90% of cases, it is safer to wait until they have sufficient content or they have been fixed/modded.

It would not be the first time. I only started playing Skyrim last year, for instance, with 40+ mods installed, and I am having a much better experience than the folks who got it upon release. I'm impatient to get to play Cyberpunk, especially since I am a fan of the genre to begin with, but I see no point in playing a half-finished game while if I wait, it will receive massive improvements and fixes all year long, with DLCs and also mods that should enhance the experience tenfold. I can play many other games in the meanwhile~

only in my mind. I'm hoping it gets debugged enough not to be irritating to play. honestly I tried Witcher 3 tho back in 2016 and it got kind of stupid to me seeing how much ground there was to traverse, yet Roach was popping in and out of trees....

it turned out I actually liked Geralt by the end of it when I was initially underwhelmed, so there is hope for Cyberpunk lol.

Actually I played through the game a while back. I thought it was funny that the dildo you get can be carried through the entire main campaign and upgraded. Gun play is good too. Only real complaint is lack of a "happy" ending. But it was fun

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back