• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Island Memories (M/f)

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
One of my favorite South Pacific tickle experiences that turned into a wonderful tickle tryst that lasted for a few years happened in the Fiji Islands.

I was staying at a hotel on Victoria Parade in downtown Suva back then known as the Travelodge and needed to rent a car to make some customer calls. The rental car kiosk was located on the side of a stairway to the left of the main lobby and across from the hotel's restaurant. The manger was a young, very pretty, curvy half Indian, half Fijian woman. She had a beautiful smile, was incredibly friendly and was wearing a just above the knee length dress with high heel slides and much to my surprise sheer nylons. We seemed to connect almost immediately and while we talked I began to flirt with her as she prepared my paperwork. I complimented her on her professional demeanor and on her outfit with emphasis on her sexy footwear. As dark skinned as she was I could still tell she was blushing and a bit flustered. She caught me more than one time glancing down at her shapely legs and gorgeous feet.

She finally asked sort of nervously if something was wrong. I apologized and said no but told her I was very distracted by and attracted to a woman who knew how to dress so lovely and carry herself so well and who had such lovely long legs and pretty feet. She giggled and fidgeted a little crossing and uncrossing her lovely legs. In that moment all I could hear was the sizzling of her stockings as she rubbed her legs together and the sound of the slapping of her slide against the bottom of her foot, perhaps a sign of her nervousness around me.

As we chatted a bit more she began to dangle her heel off the tips of her toes. My heart started beating faster. Her leg was incredibly close to mine and after hearing her giggle at something I had said I simply had to find out if she was ticklish.

Accidentally on purpose, I knocked the shoe off off her toe tips and it hit the floor with a thud. Of course I've done this before in certain situations where I thought I'd be able to get away with giving a woman a quick tickle before being a 'gentleman', picking up her shoe and slipping it back on her foot. That day it worked. She was most responsive to my actions.

Her name was Ashita and I apologized to her as I bent down to pick up her heel.

Making sure that no one was looking I held her ankle with one hand and before putting her shoe back on said "I can't resist seeing if this pretty foot of yours happens to be ticklish". She whispered 'Noooo" and immediately tried to pull away but I had a good hold of her ankle and with the other hand ran my fingertips swiftly up and down the length of her silky stocking clad sole. Her toes immediately curled and she let out a gasp trying to suppress a laugh. She asked me to stop because her feet were incredibly ticklish. Bingo I thought to myself as I knelt in front of her grinning like a Cheshire cat. I slipped the shoe back on her foot and smiled up at her. I apologized to her for being so bold but the look on her face wasn't one of anger or disgust in fact she thanked me for putting the heel back on her foot in a shy giggly voice, crossed her legs again and went back to dangling that heel off her toes more mindful now of my growing interest. She asked me if I liked her feet and I let the cat out of the bag about my love for tickling, for pretty legs and feet and for women who wore hosiery. I thanked her for dressing so lovely in a climate this warm. My compliment, confession and the brief tickling of her foot may have made her more curious than nervous about this crazy American. Without skipping a beat, she let me know that her family was fairly well off and she was always raised to be respectful of others and to look her best especially at work. I made sure to let her know that her parents did a wonderful job teaching her proper decorum. I was thinking to myself as I stood there 'I wonder what they'd think of their daughter flirting with and being tickled by a hotel guest'.

Luckily my first appointment was still a while away and no one else approached her to either rent or return a car which allowed us to continue conversing and flirting as I discovered a little more about her upbringing and let her know a bit about my background. When I finally got up to leave I looked around, stood next to her and checked to see if her sides were as ticklish as that foot. I thought she was going to fall out of her chair when my fingers gave her a gentle squeeze.

'Looks like not only your feet are ticklish' I teased. She giggled and agreed. Ashita looked very nervous but naughty, acting even more so when I asked her if I was being too forward or if being tickled bothered her. She looked down at her desk, unable to make eye contact with me, and said in the softest voice 'no sir you are not and it does not'.

I had to leave for my meetings but asked what time she finished work and if she'd like to get a drink later that day. She hesitated but then said yes and after my work day I showered, changed and walked up the street to a small cafe where we agreed to meet.

She left to meet me right after work still dressed in her work outfit. I teased and tickled her a little bit while we had coffee. We sat there for a good two hours. She was a bright woman, utterly charming and very, very ticklish.

The voyeuristic behavior and being touched like this was all very new to her but I could tell that it excited her. Unfortunately she had things to attend to and I had a client dinner to host that evening.

People for the most part are very conservative down in the Islands so she was really shy and reserved but also excited, even though all of this seemed a bit strange and embarrassing. I did my best to curb my kinky desires. It was so very hard to resist 'really' tickling her because I saw how sensitive to the touch she was and I also felt a connection with her that was definitely reciprocal.

Prior to leaving I hinted that I'd love to be able to take her out and maybe introduce her to a more exciting type of tickling. She giggled nervously. 'I'm not so sure about that' she blurted out as I hugged her, tickled her sides and we said our goodbyes.

I fantasized about tickling her all night long and when I went down to the lobby restaurant for breakfast the next morning I saw her at her desk again dressed beautifully. Sheer white blouse and black knee length skirt with nude color nylons and open toe pumps.

I waved to her and made sure to get a seat in the restaurant where I could see her.

We looked at each other as nonchalantly as possible but it was hard to hide the fact that something was there between us.

After my meal I went over to her desk to issue a proper good morning and complimented her on how lovely she looked. I also tickled the back of her neck and as she scrunched her shoulders and wriggled in her chair I asked her to forgive me for being so forward but I said it was too hard to resist not tickling her after finding out how sensitive her skin was the day before.

I think she probably thought I was a bit of an oddball but relatively harmless and something definitely was drawing us together. Was it the teasing, the flirting or the tickling? I wasn't sure but I definitely wanted to find out.

I had a busy day and let her know I would have loved to get together for a drink or dinner but I was going to be tied up with customers all day. We agreed to meet at the same cafe in the early afternoon the following day. She only had a half day of work and all I had were a couple of morning meeting not too far from the hotel.

Again all day and night I couldn't get her out of my mind.

The next afternoon over coffee at the cafe, we decided to take a ferry to one of the little islands off the coast. I discreetly teased and tickled her before we headed to our respective homes for a change of clothes and to pick up our swimwear.

She was a little more comfortable with me and with my roaming fingers. I was trying to take it slow which by now was almost impossible for me. The boat was practically empty. We disembarked and realized that we were going to pretty much have the small island to ourselves for 4 hours which was when the ferry was returning to pick us up.

We found an isolated spot near a beautiful beach and laid down a blanket.

That afternoon Ashita lost her tickle virginity. I introduced her to the more sensual side of tickle torture, though I'm pretty sure that torture was not the word that resonated with her on the beach that day.

Her entire body was insanely ticklish and it was a dream come true tickling this amazing woman. Her underarms, her neck, her inner thighs and her feet were beyond sensitive.

Pinning her and down and driving her crazy was incredibly exciting.

After that wonderful afternoon I only got to see her casually one more time on that trip, never able to convince her to come up to my room because it's a very small place and people do talk. The last thing I wanted to do was jeopardize her job or worse her reputation.

I wound up purposely staying in a different resort in a private bure (hut) on my next visit which was about five months later and we were able to play more privately a few times. It was amazing. She was insanely ticklish and so very squirmy. I actually tied her up and blindfolded her on that visit which made her feel even more helpless, vulnerable and definitely more ticklish.

It seemed as though I had turned this sweet, innocent, proper, young business woman into a lover of being tickled.

We had a clandestine relationship that went on for a few years never failing to connect during my trips at least once, usually more when we could work it out with our schedules.

Ashita wound up marrying but we continued to meet and we had a few last intense play dates before she moved to New South Wales, AU when her husband changed jobs. I definitely missed her after she relocated. I know she felt the same.

We sadly lost track of each other a couple of years after she moved to Australia, something distance and life can do.

She was an incredibly sweet lady and one I will never forget.

Last edited:
A wonderful story about an even more wonderful encounter. Too bad it ended, but at least you both got to enjoy nice tickling experiences.

Thank you for your kind comments.

Ashita was a lovely lady and we shared some incredible times together.
Those were business trips I always looked forward to taking for a lot of reasons.

I have a stupid question for ya... Why didn't you marry her???? Sounds to me like you two would've made a great couple!

We were in different places in our lives literally and figuratively Bob.
What we had between us was and will always remain very special.

Fair enough. Just seems a shame to lose something that sounded so good...

Fair enough. Just seems a shame to lose something that sounded so good...

So very true. But, sometimes there are other factors that will either prevent a long term relationship from developing or end a relationship. I had wonderful experiences with my ex, but our marriage ended for reasons that could not be worked out even with hard honest effort. It took years, but I have found a love interest who is exploring my tickle fetish with me an I couldn't be happier now. I feel healed and rejuvinated. Everything I learned from my previous relationship will be used to make this one the best it can be and I will always have fond memories of my ex.

Life goes on, so must we.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back