• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 2 of 3 moms tickling fun fff nylons

saratk

TMF Master
Here is a sequel to 3 mom tickling fun
Here is the original http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?330189-3-mom-tickling-fun-f-fff

Had a great time with this one. Enjoy! Feel free to order a custom on my deviant art
https://www.deviantart.com/saratk

After several minutes, Helen, her body pretty weak from several minutes of intense laughing reaches for a small pillow sitting on a nearby ottoman, places it on the floor in front of her and buries her face into it so she can scream and laugh as loud as she wants without deafening her two friends. She has completely lost track time, having no clue how painfully obvious it is that she’s enjoying it...she’s too busy enjoying it. Michelle and Erin are both sort of lightly tickling her heels, noticing how soft they are under the smooth tights, Michelle thinks to herself she either really takes care of her feet on her own, or she goes for way more pedicures than normal, but how could someone this ticklish handle that? She starts digging her nails in a little harder, not quite believing there hasn’t been a stop yet. She jokes “you know you beat both of us, and lapped us a few times! We can stop whenever you need!” Helen desperately wants more attention paid to her toes, as they haven’t really explored them much yet. In order to do that, she invites them without inviting them, lifting her head from the pillow for a moment and pleads “please! not my toes!” Erin and Michelle make eye contact in a bit of confusion, especially because they were not even threatening her toes. Erin takes the plea fairly literally and thinks back if she even touched her toes, she doesn’t think so...Her tickling has been fairly light and not moving around her foot much, really trying to “be good” and maybe even let her win. The opposite of diabolical. Michelle, a bit more competitive, thinks this might be the way to get her to say stop...she takes the plea as an open door to give some more torture. “You shouldn’t have told us that!” teases Michelle, as she holds onto her foot tightly so it doesn’t fly away, and with the other hand begins scribbling under her toes, basically matching her four fingers her first four toes and lets her long fingernails quickly drag under her nylon clad toes. Helen quickly, reflexively curls her toes, blocking them from making a ton of movement, which would be expected, but then Michelle notices something strange happening, instead of trying to pull her foot out from under her, or defend them in any way, she notices Helen start flexing her toes, Erin notices it too, she starts spreading them as she laughs so much harder than she has yet. They’ve obviously hit the jackpot, so Michelle doubles down, and tries to get in between the toes as much as she can with her fingers, inviting Erin to do the same “Go for her toes! This is her spot!” Erin, trying not to show, is intensely excited being on the giving end of this. The power she feels is one she never feels in her life, she takes the invitation and spiders her fingers on the tops and bottoms of Helen’s toes, her entire feet shake violently, but not so much that it makes them a hard target. She buries her face into her pillow screaming, moaning and her laughter gets increasingly high pitched, silly, free from any sort of maturity, and they notice there is a difference in her upper body. It is no longer pounding the floor, quickly and impulsively wiggling, she goes into silent laughter into the pillow, gasping and moaning every ten seconds or so, and while her feet are flexed, toes pulled back and shaking violently, her hips are almost “dirty dancing” into the floor. She’s clearly rubbing her privates into the carpet. She lets out a shout, a sound almost like she has something caught in her throat, and suddenly gets even more ticklish and sensitive, and breathlessly makes them stop. “STOP STOP STOP STOP! OH NO! I”M TOO TICKLISH!” Michelle laughs and applauds the performance of a lifetime. “Wooooow! What was that???! HOW did you handle it??” The girls don’t quite know, but we know what happened. Helen had an orgasm simply from having her feet tickled, and is now entirely too sensitive to be touched.. She rolls on her back, runs her hand through her red hair, catches her breath, looks at both of them, and suddenly gets intensely red and embarrassed, even though she thinks maybe they don’t know what’s up...but maybe they do, and maybe she has to own up to something. Erin notices her taking a while to recover, and tries to make conversation that is on topic, but doesn’t quite know where to start “wow! You have very ticklish toes! Did we do good?” Helen, looking like she needs a cigarette, giggles and sighs “You diiiid. I mean...you found what would get me to need it to stop...My toes! The secret’s out….But yea...I’m very...competitive...I wanted to see how ..long I could go.” Feeling it’s obvious, and not anything to be ashamed of ,and not realizing the depth of the phrase, Erin, again making conversation, shifting her weight, so sitting cross legged on the floor, “looks like you liked it. Had fun, huh?” Although this observation is entirely innocent, Helen’s stomach drops. She’s been found out. “I mean….I guess… I did?..is that weird?” She mostly looks to Michelle for response, feeling more of a need for her approval.

Michelle feels the need to let her off the hook, sensing Helen feels awkward, and doesn't want her to be embarrassed. "You mean, is it weird that you enjoy being tickled? That you think it's fun?" She tries to normalize Helen's obvious little fetish as much as possible without actually owning up with whether she personally enjoys it. "I don't think that's strange at all!" she says with a smile. It suits you, doesn't it, Erin? Erin, feeling a bit put on the spot, but feels free to comment, since it isn't really about her yet. "Knowing the little I know about you, I'd say it doesn't surprise me that you...like to laugh, and I guess getting tickled is a way to laugh. Do you like making others laugh in that way? It seems like your personality would match that too." Erin smiles kindly at Helen, letting her know this discovery of her isn't anything to be ashamed of or weird, just might not be for her. Helen runs her hands through her hair, feeling a bit tense and relieved at the same time, "Uhhhh yeah, I guess you could say that." She says, sitting up puts a blanket on her legs and sort of hugs her knees, her little white feet still showing. "I guess I have to confess, while I didn't lie about the game that the kids were playing and that I saw that, it's possible I brought it up to you, specifically because I wanted to play something like that. I don't really get an opportunity for that kind of silliness with adults, and it's...I don't know how else to say it....it's kind of exciting for me."

The two other girls watch her as she admits to this, their faces as supportive as possible because they can sense how difficult this is for her to come out with. It's intensely vulnerable to not only come out with a secret that you may feel embarrassed or ashamed about, but admitting she sort of set this up so she could tickle them...There is a bit of silence, neither of them quite knowing what to say. Michelle feels a bit flattered in a weird way. Even if the desire was to tickle her, the fact that she is actively desired is something she hasn't really felt in a while. Her and her husband are good friends, but their sex life is pretty much gone with how busy they are, and their lack of privacy. She wonders if her reaction turned her on at all, if how she's ticklish and how she reacts is in line with what they're looking for. "Well hey, I think that's totally normal! Everyone likes different things, and like you said, we don't get a lot of opportunities to just laugh and be silly as hell, so don't feel bad. You bamboozled us. I wouldn't mind it if it happened again!" Michelle laughs, maybe going a bit far in trying to make sure Helen is ok. Helen blushes internally and externally hearing exactly what she would want to hear. She looks at Erin. "How about you, Erin, have I terrorized you?" she laughs. Erin quickly shakes her head, and smiles, and quietly agrees "No! Not at all! It was kind of fun!!" Kind of fun was sort of the understatement of the century. Sure she did sort of enjoy the loss of control that she felt when her sensitive feet were played with, but really, when she was able to make Helen scream with laughter...THAT was thrilling for her. She wanted another try at that as soon as possible and as often as possible. She knew that that moment of sending Helen to hysterics through foot tickling would be on her mind a lot over the net few days, and that's not something she's ever thought of before, and she doesn't think she'd enjoy it with any other friends. This was a special thing with these 2 girls. She was almost grateful to be introduced to it.

Helen took a sigh of relief "ok good. I was worried by telling the truth, you two would be weirded out or something. Can I say I'm just really relieved at your kindness? I feel really understood, and I've never really felt understood with this stuff. I've always felt like it's something I have to hide."
Michelle assures her, as she moves to the couch, and they all follow suit, moving back on the couch or chairs, feeling a bit uncomfortable on the floor. "It's not...I don't know how to say it, but I'm a little bit honored that you let us into your little world and shared your story with us. I'm sure we'll get to know more, but has this always been a thing?" Helen nods, "Yeah, as long as I can remember...I always felt weird or annoying, or like something was wrong with me....What amazes me is both of you seemed to have fun with this?" Michelle thinks for a second, and smiles as she remembers something topical. "You know, it's funny, when you were getting my arches, it made me think of when I get a pedicure. When they do that pumice stone on them, I get so ticklish, but I always feel like I have to pretend like it doesn't? Like what's that about? I think part of it is I don't want to offend them, but it's not really their problem. I find that I try my very best to "block" the sensation and try to keep a straight face, and part of me wonders, what if I just relaxed and let go? What if I actually just laughed and wiggled, and let it out? I mean, trying not to kick the poor girl in the face, and let her do her job, but there's some sort of like "American Politeness" in me that doesn't want to show that I'm ticklish, and now I'm rethinking all of that..so thank you, Helen. It makes me kind of wanna see if i were sitting still and had something like that done to me, what it would be like to just let go and laugh and ....yeah...enjoy it! I think I would enjoy it." Helen sips some wine and points to Michelle, "We can definitely arrange that, if you'd like! It's funny you mention that, pedicures have always been a very exciting thing for me. I remember when I was younger I asked my mom if I could go with her to get a pedicure just because I knew it would tickle a lot. I was not disappointed, and let's just say it's possible I go all the time now, not because I really want to have great nails, but maybe it's because I enjoy the ride and attention on my feet." Michelle nods and suggests, "Maybe you should tell your girl that. "
"Oh I couldn't. How could I do that and not make it weird?"
"We can maybe figure that out"
Erin, feeling a bit more comfortable since everyone has shared something, she feels less guarded. "So, to be honest, unless I have to, like I'm standing up in a wedding, I really can't deal with getting a pedicure....Sort of in the similar way that you mentioned, I feel embarassed that it makes me laugh, but maybe it's not so weird, and I should let it go a bit."
"No...totally normal." says Michelle
Helen feels like we have been chatting *about* tickling for a bit too much, and hasn't been playing enough, "Well, we can get a brush out and see how you do just letting go if you want!" Michelle doesn't really bat an eye, but suggests, "Well, I will do that, but I think I went first last time! I think it's Erin's turn to go first." Helen looks to Erin, and smiles.
"Erin, will you be the first to play?"
Erin squirms in her seat and gets butterflies, a little less scared, but still feels on display, "I can...sure...if it's ok, can you maybe start slow and just be gentle with me."
"of course! I think we can make that pretty effective too!" Says Helen, knowing very light tickling over nylons can be maddening.

Helen called Erin up to "the plate" "Ok, lady, you have a deal. I will be gentle....at least at first. I know you're new to all of this." Helen walks to one end of the couch and has a seat and invites Erin to sit on the other end. "This time, we get to see your face, we really didn't get to last time." Erin politely, and very lady like takes a seat on her end of the couch waiting for further instruction. "So go ahead and plot one of your feet on my lap. I'll just focus on that...for now, and like I said, I'll be gentle." Michelle, playfully jogs to a nearby chair to get a "front row" seat for this, eager to see how it goes. At this point, they all have some genuine excitement to be tickled or watching tickling, and this really came out of nowhere. A bond has been created between them.

Erin found this exciting, but in a way, strange. Not in a way of judgement, but when she imagined being tickled, it was always completely involuntary. Someone sneaks up on you, someone grabs you, holds you down, someone pulls you close and tickles you and you try to get away. For the first time...well the second time, she is offering her ticklish feet....to be tickled, but she does, she places her skin colored nylon foot, looking so gorgeous and delicate on the lap of one who wants that foot so damn bad.

Helen, indeed starts slow and gentle. She takes her fingertips and gently runs them over the tops of Erin's toes. Erin's toes, reflexively curls, but she tries to not keep that position, and while staring at her foot and smiling, tries to not pull away, hide her toes, just "take it", which that challenge of submitting, she finds secretly exciting. She lets out a high pitched soft siren of a cry and says "oh goodness! I'm in trouble!" she turns her head and politely covers her mouth with one hand.

Helen delights in this reaction, finding it adorable, and Erin's ticklish, shy laugh is music to her ears. She is intent on fully exploring her feet. She gently drags her fairly long fingernails over the ball of her foot, it moves swiftly over the nylons, but at the same time, she is fully aware of her fingernails vibrating on those tiny little holes in the nylons. As Erin intensely feels that vibration...the fingernails swiftly going over her shiny nylons, but at the same time, causing vibration involuntarily jerks her foot, politely apologizes and tries to keep it still, as she watches Helen explore the ball of her foot with her fingernails with microscopic precision, it becomes too much and she throws her head back and lets out a gentle laugh, without moving her foot.

Helen switches her technique a bit by focusing on the sides of Erin's foot, a part that is highly sensitive to some, but not often thought about. Many people just think the arches and maybe ball of the foot is ticklish, but Helen is very aware of what can be sensitive. She takes both of her hands and starts at around Erin's nylon covered heel, kind of staring at them loving how gorgeous and perfect and smooth they look, but also understand how much more sensitive they will be...the nylons shouldn't be any sort of protection. She takes her fingertips and very lightly drags her fingers on the side of her heels, her instep, and the ball of her foot up to her toe, causing Erin to secure herself, grabbing the mattress of the couch and the backrest of the couch, completely blindsided with now ticklish that part of her feet are and gasps and giggles "OH my LORD!!! Oh no! oh nohohohoho you can't touch there!!" she takes both of her hands and covers her mouth in ticklish shyness, and giggles heavily into her hands, inhaling and letting out several giggles into her hands to dampen the sound as Helen plays with the sides of her feet.

Helen decides to truly explore all sides of the foot that may not be explored, and Erin notices this immediately. Her asking for her to be gentle may have been truly to her detriment. Whenever she's had her feet tickled, it's always focused on the bottom of her feet, and it's been very quick. Like "ah haha I got your foot, you're ticklish" then we move on with our lives, but Helen seems to be deeply exploring her sensitivity. Helen begins exploring the tops of Erin's poor feet. she had no idea they would be sensitive, or that anyone would consider going there, but then again, there's Helen, who of course thinks of that. She begins tracing her fingernails over the top of of Erin's gorgeous nylon covered foot, Helen's fingers slid so smoothly over them, causing Erin to immediately gasp and jerk, completely surprised by how incredibly sensitive the tops of her feet were, knowing that the fact that she showed anything, she was in such trouble. She let out a completely audible, desperate silly laugh as the tops of her feet were messed with...totally not use to having this part of her body or her feet manipulated in that way, her body reacts in a completely different way, letting out the goofiest laugh that she's ever uttered, just giggling and cackling in a completely uncontrollable way.

Helen moves onto a different part of Erin's foot, although keeping that reaction in her little ticklishness database.....She holds onto Erin's foot and says "just so you can't completely freak out and move!" she holds her foot as steadily as possible and starts to gently scratch Erin's arch and ball of her foot. Erin feels such an instinct to move her foot and RUN based on everything she has ever experienced, but she tries desperately to hold as still as possible as Helen gently scratches the ball of her feet like a little itch, as Erin tries desperately to sit still, although it is completely impossible, as she giggles and gently cackles and tries with all of her power to hold as still and submissive as possible.

Erin begs Helen to be even more gentle with her feet, even though she is being way more gentle than she would want to be, but it's way more intense than she can handle. Erin starts to feel a bit excited with having such attention paid to her feet, She feels...important and if someone is paying such attention to her feet, even if it is to tickle them, it feels like she is important to them and starts to fee a bit dominant.She started to feel less submissive of the fact that she was putting herself in the position where she was sort of forced to have her feet messed with and made to keep still...particularly because she was not in any sort of bondage she felt the attention paid on her feet, particularly from someone that admittingly enjoyed it as a tribute to her, rather than her being at the will of the tickler.

Helen gently starts pinching each of Helen's toes, which are gently encased in her nylons, but in some ways, more exciting to access.. She gently massages her big toe, her second, third and forth and her little toe.....as she does this, Erin is very in touch with her sensitivity on her feet through the nylons, ties to lift herself up and although she tries to keep as still as possible, there is always the fear she will fling away, protecting her feet. as her feet become more sensitive, she has to take a break and rub her feet on her couch to make them less sensitive.

Helen giggles at Erin's shivering and needing to rub out the tickles on the couch. A topic that excites her so so much is talking about whether nylons make the feet more ticklish. Something she never really can just bring up, but now is the perfect time. "Did you notice that your feet are more ticklish in the nylons? Like, more than if you were barefoot?" Erin kind of gasps, noticing it, but never really thinking about it. "oh TOTALLY! and I think now that I know that, I'm going to be even more nervous and ticklish." Helen challenges her. "would it be ok if I just went crazy on your feet for like 10 seconds?" This terrifies Erin, but figures if she allows it, maybe she can get some amazing payback later tonight or maybe another time. "ummmmm" she makes a petrified face, and slowly puts her feet out, not before reflexivley jolting them back a few times "ok...go ahead!" her voice goes up about an octave in nerves and is shaky "I can't believe I'm doing this, and she bites her fist and covers her face and takes a deep breath. Helen sits on her ankles, Erin lets out a squeal of "Oh MY!" before it even starts. Michelle watching, is starting to feel a little jealous and can't wait for her turn...never thinking that would be the case. Helen puts both of her hands directly on her arches, and digs her nails in swiftly and deeply into Erin's arches putting all of her weight on Erin's ankles, causing Erin's upper body to practically levitate as she lifts herself off the couch, the fact that she can't see her feet makes it so much worse, but stares forward with her eyes wide open and her face breaks into a large gasping smile and lets out a VERY loud VERY high fast laugh. The two girls didn't know she could be this loud, but it is completely forced out of her, after about 10 seconds of flying around on the couch and screaming as much as she can she finally begs Helen to stop, which she does. Helen adjusts herself so she is sitting on the couch again and gently massages Erin's feet. she asks "if you were going to explain to someone why nylons make your feet more ticklish, what would you say?" Erin has never thought about this so she needs to think for a second, but wants to give a real answer. Michelle also considers the question, and certainly agrees. She knows if she were wearing actual nylons and not tights it would be even more...next time, she will remember to really consider what she wears...maybe even suggest they wear a costume as she fantasizes watching Erin and Helen tickled as Disney princesses or something, and wondering how it would feel to embody someone else and take on their personality when tickled.

Erin gives her answer, "Yeah, so the nylons amplify the tickling like time a thousand. there's the tiny little holes, and when the fingers go over the holes it makes some friction and vibration, it's so ticklish. The fact that the fingers are going over such a thin, light....shiny fabric that sends the fingers and the vibrations like crazy, and the fingers feel a lot faster and a lot....lighter, it increases the ticklishness by a LOT. She giggles, hoping that was a good answer. It was so good Michelle's toes curl into the carpet almost defensively. Helen looks over to Michelle "definitely pay attention to that when it's your turn" Michelle giggles. "Oh I will. I definitely noticed in High School when I was a cheerleader. We had to wear dance tights that were super shiny and socks and sneakers, and I just remember sitting in class and my feet just felt....nice, like all encased." Helen says "ok, so no rule, whenever we hang out, we're all wearing nylons". They all kinda laugh, knowing it sounds kinda silly, but all really agreeing that that's what they deep down want, Michelle chimes in "and maybe next time, we can wear costumes?" This sort of strikes all of them as a surprise, but Helen and Erin definitely get a little excited feeling in their tummy when they hear that, kind of gasp and their imaginations start flying at what they might want to wear and see the other girls in.

Sort of jealous of the attention, and wanting it to be her turn Michelle makes a ticklish admission. "So, I was just thinking...whenever I get a pedicure, I get so TICKLISH when they are scrubbing my feet, and I always hold it in as much as I can. I try to not laugh or react so I don't look silly. I also sort of try to "will" the feeling to be blocked. I'll try to move my foot so it's blocking and everything...I wonder how it would feel if I just let go and laughed and enjoyed myself when I'm tickled."

Helen quickly jumps in "I mean, we certainly can see how that is for you!" She smiles at the idea. With a huge smile on her face and her face starting to turn red, Michelle agrees. I mean, yeah maybe. I think I would need some practice doing that here before I can be comfortable enough doing it in public...but yea. Erin really wanted it to be her turn to be the tickler. Having Michelle her control really excited her and so she felt bold enough to volunteer "Can I get a turn tickling her?" She says with a bit more confidence than she showed before. Helen, feeling a bit greedy, but also would love to watch and just enjoy invites her. "Sure!" Absolutely. She sees an antique decorative hairbrush on Helen's piano. It's more soft, more like light tan natural bristles rather than the plastic prickly ones. Those will do much better on Michelle's black tights. She walks over and grabs it. "I know your feet aren't bare, but I still think this will be pretty evil." Erin says as she takes a seat on the floor in front of the coffee table. Suddenly Erin is a little more bold and enjoying this power as she directs Michelle what is about to happen. "Ok, so put your feet up on the coffee table and I'm gonna scrub them...the thing is, I'm not going to hold them down, but you can't move them...pretend like me scrubbing them is super important and needs to happen AND like you said, you better just laugh and be natural. If you dare try to hold back, I'm getting those laughs out of you." Helen's jaw sort of dropped hearing this sort of bossy dominant yet playful instructions...She suddenly was DEEPLY excited at the prospect of being Erin's victim, and maybe being bad so Erin has to punish her more.

Michelle obeys, wiggling her feet nervously and her whole body has intense excitement and energy. "Ok, I will do my best" she says through some giggles. "This is going to be fun. I need to just let it be fun", she continues through some calming breaths before Erin gets started. Erin decides to up the stakes, and not just start, but make her more ticklish by talking about what's about to happen. "So Michelle, I'm taking this brush" as she says this, she shows Michelle the brush, sort of brandishes it, running her fingers over the bristles so Michelle can see what it might feel like. ...."This brush is going on your feet.....I'm scrubbing like you might get in a pedicure....maybe a little lighter, because usually they go harder so it DOESN"T tickle, but I want you laughing, so I'll go a little lighter, and I don't want to tear these cute tights" As she says this, she feels Michelle's toes gently through the tights, causing her to jump and try to pull away "No, No! You need to keep these here. I personally think this will tickle a lot. I hope you're ready." Erin starts scrubbing Michelle's arch with the brush, not holding her foot down. MIchelle immediately howls and cackles with laughter, throwing her body forward, her hair flying everywhere, and as she convulses, she starts to slouch on the couch and her hands fly everywhere. She flies around on the couch laughing joyfully and frantically....Her knees shake, but she does a pretty good job not pulling her feet away at all. not perfect but pretty good. Inside, she tries to lean into the tickle, and feels so joyful and energized and sort of turned on by this attention being paid to her feet. She cackles for a few minutes until she needs to breathe and through silent laughter gives the "cut" motion. Erin complies and the three of them giggle as Michelle recovers.

Once she gets the energy to get some words out, Michelle wipes her eyes from crying with laughter and says "ok...So we're doing this again, aren't we?" She looks around to the other girls. Can this be our secret thing? Like movie night with everyone away, but we play this? I'll host if we need to!" Helen couldn't be more happy. "I am absolutely in. We can work out details. The rule is, you have to come wearing nylons so the playing field is even, and we can find a LOT of games to play I think." Erin chimes in "Maybe we can do things where you're tied up and can't get away?" She finds that exciting for her as the lee...she's never tried that. Her husband would never....she wouldn't even bring it up. Mostly thought, she's excited about seeing how much torture she can inflict with totally imobilized feet. "That's a good idea! Also, I kinda wanna wear costumes and maybe role play a little, is that weird?" Michelle asks. "I love that you both are now wondering if you're weird, so it's less about me!" Helen jokes. She continues. "Yes...yes to all. Maybe we do this next week? We can create a group chat and plan it...maybe download a chat app so we can delete and not have anyone see? So until next week?" They smile at each other having no idea the night would take this turn.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back