• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife and a friend...

ticklewizard21

So....My wife and I have this friend, we'll call her KittyKat. So our friend has known about our particular kinks for awhile and has In the past indulged us shall we say...Anyway when we approached her about our onlyfans she was more than willing to help out. So we worked out a deal and are doing some shoots and vids with her. full disclosure some of these will be sold through our onlyfans for a separate fee, as we intend to throw her a little money for being so cool with us. A actual price hasn't been nailed down yet, but it will probably be $15-$25ish for a 8 to 10 minute vid. So not too bad. As a special preview for y'all I will say that we got 3 vids shot already and most likely more on the way if this works out. the first vid I am teasing now and will be available on our onlyfans within a couple hours for just the price of a $5 subscription, and features KittyKat and myself tickling my lovely wife's soles.

Also I just want to say thanks to all of you. We went from a handful of subs to almost 20 just since I posted my first preview. So Thanks for being so cool and I can't wait to make some more stuff for y'all. 20210510_125850_HDR.jpg

Edit: Cant believe I forgot the link....https://onlyfans.com/ticklebunnie87

Oh While I'm here I'd also like to add that I know that seeing just feet (especially the same pair of feet) tickled over and over can get a little...stale. So Let me say that while my wife and KittyKat are kinda shy about showing their faces for obvious reasons, we have discussed it and we will be getting some fun masks and wigs to keep some anonymity while branching out so no more "just a closeup of feet in some stocks (unless that's what you want) and we will be doing more tickle stuff like new positions, new restraint methods, upper, and full body tickles. I Already got some Ideas....so please bear with us.

Looks amazing, she has very sexy soles, maybe I’ll have to sign up for onlyfans;)

any chance of getting a video preview in the video section?...

Let me see what I can whip up. This is all pretty new for us (the shooting vids not the tickling). So I'm learning as I go, but I kinda think the amateur homemade vibe we have is kinda nice..let me cut a clip and I'll try to have it posted tonight.

Your friend has some great little natural nails. Wifey's feet must have loved those ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back