• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Footsy magazine circa year 2000

camble4eva

TMF Expert
The oldies are the best shame this (and other mags) are no longer around20210510_194548.jpg20210510_194533.jpg

Yea I briefly subscribed to that. They also bought out a one time edition called The Tickler.

Wow! I never knew such a magazine even existed! Those are some seriously hot photographs, too!

I remember that too!, There was a chain of newsagents in Nottingham that sold Footsy and saw it once on the top shelf, didn't have the bottle to buy it though as the shop was busy!

Wow! I never knew such a magazine even existed! Those are some seriously hot photographs, too!

That and Leg Show (amongst others) were the go to magazines pre t'internet. Footsy was a very creative publication in my opinion and was full of foot/tickle fetish material

Wasn't Footsy the bloke that started a magazine about feet, because he wanted people to understand they were not alone in liking feet what is the problem?

I had no idea there was magazines like this in the UK back then, thank god for the Internet because I would never have had the bottle to buy it in a newsagents.

True. The older stuff is my favorite. These pics are incredibly hot. Very classy and sexy. I'd love to see more!

There is certainly more where that came from, have a set of pics from Leg Show 1993 copy. Will upload later

I had no idea there was magazines like this in the UK back then, thank god for the Internet because I would never have had the bottle to buy it in a newsagents.

I did on a couple of occasions but was around 5.30am in the morning (I did on call at the time so would often be out early doors) so hardly anyone around but yes nerve racking as hell when I picked the mag up from the shelf and taken it to the counter I was shitting myself and couldn't pay the cashier quick enough. Luckily no one else was in the shop or came in at the time

i have loads of these Footsy magazines im looking to sell,
i used to help out at the mag and one of my rolls was dropping off mags and collecting unsold mags to newsagents.
they are all brand new and never been looked through

i have loads of these Footsy magazines im looking to sell,
i used to help out at the mag and one of my rolls was dropping off mags and collecting unsold mags to newsagents.
they are all brand new and never been looked through

How much tickling is in them and is it any good?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back