Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

7/29/2021

The TMF Gathering forums area place to see if folks are meeting near you, or to start your own Gathering!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Resident Evil 8: The Village! The horror! THE HORROR!

So, tried to play Resident Evil 8: The Village.

BIG. MISTAKE.

I outright shut the PC down when I was hiding under the bed from a GIANT MALFORMED FETUS CRYING OUT FOR MY FLESH AND BLOOD!

Christ, these games are getting scarier and SCARIER! Also GROSSER!
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

Ghaleon: I see only DESPAIR!

That scary? I wasn't expecting that.

In terms of horror, I tend to think that we've somehow reached an apex with games like Outlast for instance. I'd be really surprised if RE8 manages to top that

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDebonairDamsels View Post
    So, tried to play Resident Evil 8: The Village.

BIG. MISTAKE.

I outright shut the PC down when I was hiding under the bed from a GIANT MALFORMED FETUS CRYING OUT FOR MY FLESH AND BLOOD!

Christ, these games are getting scarier and SCARIER! Also GROSSER!
    Well. It is a horror game. Isn't "scary" kinda the point.

Quote Originally Posted by tickle gamer View Post
    Well. It is a horror game. Isn't "scary" kinda the point.
    RE games are usually horror-action. They are not super scary, they are more like action movies that take place in a horror context. There is tension and horrific elements, but they are not horror games per se. Just like Aliens is not a horror film despite the presence of "monsters" in it.

Hence my surprise to hear out poor friend ILDD so traumatized

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    That scary? I wasn't expecting that.
    You have NO IDEA Ten.

I was running from killer porcelain DOLLS because SOMEHOW they took all my GUNS when the lights went out!

I think Resident Evil has gone from a gory action/thriller game based on biological science to shit that just doesn't make any sense now (aka the supernatural).
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    RE games are usually horror-action. They are not super scary, they are more like action movies that take place in a horror context. There is tension and horrific elements, but they are not horror games per se. Just like Aliens is not a horror film despite the presence of "monsters" in it.

Hence my surprise to hear out poor friend ILDD so traumatized
    I for one am glad to hear that the RE series is stepping up their horror aspect. Probably to compete with games like Condemned and Silent Hill both are\were favorites of mine.

I for one am glad to hear that the RE series is stepping up their horror aspect. Probably to compete with games like Condemned and Silent Hill both are\were favorites of mine.
    Eh, I don't like horror games where I can't fight back.

I'm just not into that.

If I can't kill it and can only run then it doesn't appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDebonairDamsels View Post
    Eh, I don't like horror games where I can't fight back.

I'm just not into that.

If I can't kill it and can only run then it doesn't appeal to me.
    The reason a lot of people liked Friday the 13th better than Dead by Daylight.

The reason a lot of people liked Friday the 13th better than Dead by Daylight.
    Eh, I like movies and video games with some horror elements but also with good comedy and quite a bit of action.

A movie or game that relies too much on one gimmick to me is a one trick pony and is not interesting.

Also I don't like it when the monster wins so, that pretty much rules of 90% of all the horror genre for me.

Someone once said the only difference between a horror movie and a dark comedy is the music & sound effects. I'm inclined to agree.

all I know about this game is its got more guns and apparently the model who played the antagonist gets a lot of attention for being an Amazonian type and of course the foot community has represented.

ironically I hardly know shit about the RE series. just "racoon city " and "umbrella corporation" honestly.