• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Vas

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
C7C12134-E3F7-4D32-9939-F39CB6E8D1B5.jpeg

Part 1
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?325571-Teased-Prince&p=4594576#post4594576

---

Kid sprinted down the hall, their satin frills flapping behind them as they did. Their attempts to be stealthy were a complete failure as each guard they ran past instantly started giving chase. Within minute Kid had about three of them gaining on them. There was no turning back now.

"HALT SLAVE!"

"YOU WILL GIVE BACK WHAT YOU'VE TAKEN!"

"YOUR STOLEN GOODS ARE NOW FORFEIT"

After some quick maneuvering, Kid was able to give their perusers the slip by ducking behind a crevasse between a giant statue and the wall. Out of breath, they watched as the gullible guards bolted past them, giving the exhausted femboy time to calm down. Shakily, they unclasped their hands, revealing their ticket to getting out of this Arabian nightmare, the magic toe ring. All Kid needed was to put the stupid thing on and they'd be all clear!

Looking to be as safe as possible, Kid tried to put it on from their hiding spot, but to no avail. There not being even nearly enough room for him to reach that far down.

"Come on thicc hips! Work with me here! WORK WITH ME!" The desert slave stretched and wiggled, but it was pointless. Their thunder thighs winning out in the end. Kid took a deep breath and left the safety of their hiding spot. Now having enough room to put the ring on their toe, they looked around to make sure the cost was clear.....

"Ahem!"

Kid quickly turned around and was greeted to the sight of the young King, now free, and joined by more guards then the lowly tickle slave could count. The exhausted femboy only sighed and slumped their body forward in defeat.

"Ah poop...."

Instantly a guard came from behind, mysterious rag in hand, and held it over the poor slave's mouth. Kid quickly withered away into a deep sleep.

The chase was over.

-------------------------

By the time Kid finally came to, they were in an extravagant room that they never seen before. Again, they were greeted by the grinning face of the beautiful King Tem. As slender and pretty as Kid, and just as endogenous. He was basking in his victory. The poor slave tried to run, but couldn't move a single muscle. The pointless attempt amused their captor greatly.

Kid was trapped and tied tighter then ever. Their body was contorted with arms tied behind them and both legs tied in front. Their precious feet sticking out helplessly before them, begging for the touch of any passer by. Their bound body was rested on a pillar like some sort of work of art. The pale cutie was most definitely on display.

"You should have known better then to defy you, horrid tease." Tem chuckled in smug superiority. "If you don't wish to be my dutiful slave, then so be it. Until you earn that honor, you will spend your days as nothing more then my beautiful treasure."

"MFFF!?" Was all Kid could respond back with while the gag was tied securely around their mouth. Suddenly the playful king reached out with his hands and gingerly laid them on the pads of Kid's perfect feet. The feeling of that alone already made the femboy's toes curl. Tem only looked at their reactions lustfully.

"Are your feet still tired my love? Please, allow your king to treat them.~" Tem cooed, his fingers beginning to wiggle against the tender arches of his trusted up slave. Delicately, his pointer fingers traced down to the instep of Kid's poor feet and then back up again. He continued the motion over and over again at a maddeningly sensual pace. Every zip of his nails making his poor "vases" head title farther back in ticklish agony. The feminine looking king only leaned in closer, his pouting lips were mere inches away from Kid's ear, whispering tauntingly.

"Coochie coochie coo my lovely little vase. You are without a doubt the greatest treasure in my collection. The way your body sways from my touch, even while bound, is absolutely intoxicating. You will forever be my property. You will entertain me each day with your seductively sensitive body. You will be mine, my ticklish little slave. Mine for all eternity, and now there is no escape!"

Kid's cheeks were flush as Tem's words swirled around their mind like a lustful cocktail. It didn't help that the more the royal spoke, the faster those horrible fingers would got. Now he was firmly scratching at the creamy bottom's of their perfect feet, which made tears stream down their beautiful face. Kid couldn't resist the tantalizing treatment and laughed endlessly into their gag.

"That's it my sweet sweet treasure. Even while gagged your laughter is music to my ears. Won't you fill your new home with the sounds of your beautiful laugh. Don't make your King beg. Tickle tickle tickle. Coochie coochie coo. Your King demands more. More of your beautiful music!" Tem's fingers tickled faster as he continued. Soon it felt like the king's hands were everywhere at once.

Kid tried to keep control over themselves, but it was pointless. The tickling sensations were having their way with their body, the lust building up inside him. Soon the femboy could feel himself getting hard, their throbbing penis becoming more and more evident which each moment passing, Until it was harder than any diamond.

"Oh my! Is this what I do to you my sweet little slave? My word it looks so desperate." Tem, faking sympathy, finally stopped his tickling assault, now completely distracted by the hard cock of his slave. "It looks so angry my love, so.... needy.." The king breathed as he traced a single finger down the length of it, making Kid's eyes roll back in his head.

"It wouldn't take much effort at all to tent to this unsightly thing, until you were in utter pleasure. To borrow a phrase, I am awfully good as 'tending. Hmhmhmmm." The king said thoughtfully as his finger traced up again, now resting at the glistening tip of Kid's tool. "Is that what you want slave? For me to satisfy you into bliss?" He tickled the ridges of the tip just for emphasis.

"MFFFFFFFF! MFF! MMMFFFFFF!" Kid moaned from behind their gag.

The king only stepped back with a smile on his face. "No. You will suffer like you made me suffer. Even more so." Tem clapped his hands and suddenly the doors to the room opened, soon filling with people. Guards and slaves alike all welding the most intimidating of feathers.

Kid's eyes went wide as the tickling mob came right for them. Within seconds the poor slave-boy's world was filled with only the sweetest tingles of the hellish utensils. They were everywhere! Maddeningly tantalizing every last bit of their nerves to the amusement of everybody.

Feathers licked at their yearning balls. Dusted at their leaking tip. Sawed between Kid's helpless toes. Teased horribly against their long arches. It was hell, and there was no pity. The crowd laughed in lustful amusement as they all did their best to tickle every inch of the helpless femboy.

The feathers brought the poor ones body to the shearing edge of pleasure, but no further. All Kid could do was buck and struggle for the amusement of the crowd, and the King who watched on in evil delight. He walked up to Kid, Placing a hand under their chin to look into their eyes.

"Torture, isn't my fair slave?~"

"MMMMFMFMFMFMFFMFMFMFMFMFMFMMFFFFFFMMMMMMMMMMFMFMMFMFMFMFFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMMFFFMFFFFFFMMMMFMFMFMFMMF!!!!!" Kid laughed franticly behind their gag. It was too much! it was all too much!!

"Doesn't it feel wonderful my sweet? The pleasure is overwhelming, no? Ahh yes, I see the tears welling up in your eyes. You're so happy. And I'll make you this happy every day my sweet fair slave. You'll suffer this fate day after day until I feel you've learned your lesson. Only then will take you as my own. My one and only, for all of time." The King got closer, pulling the toe ring out of the pocket of his robe. Tem then lovingly kissed Kid's right foot while tenderly sliding the ring on their big toe.

"Till death do us part my sensitive little darling.~"

Kid's mind flushed with thought of life like this. Tickled without a hope of escape or orgasm, it was too much. His anxiety grew and as it did so to did the light from the ring itself. The crowd stated stepping back as lightening zapped from the slave's feet and in a flash the King's new tickle toy was gone.

-------------

Kid once more felt as if they were falling through time itself, until they landed with a thud on the cold hard wood floor and wrinkled cloths. The satin vail slowly floated down after them, draping over their outstretched cock. Once it landed at the tip it was as if a fire hose went off. Gush after gush of Kid's surrender poured out from his tortured organ until that feeling alone was enough to render him completely spent.

"AAH! AAH! OH FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Kid streaked as another wave of pleasure washed over them, crashing like a monster wave on an unsuspecting shore. After minutes of a pleasure filled hazed they looked around and discovered they were back and the changing room, now dirty once more by their own hand.

"I'm back? I'M BACK! Oh gosh I've never been so happy to have to clean this place up!" Kid ripped the ring from his toe and tossed it to the side. It was then Kid heard a voice in the store, they weren't alone. It was the voice of their manager.

"Kid?? Kid?? You're in so much trouble for leaving your post. You're in for the performance review of your life little mister!" Her voice bellowed off the walls making the femboy's skin turned white. Quickly they tried to look for the ring, hopefully it would bounce him anywhere else but here

---
--
-
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

Yeh incredibly and super hot as said before! This is so sexy. Never knew this kind of thing turned me on until I saw art like this. Very sexy.

Thanks for sharing.

R

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back