• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is the strangest or most unique reaction you've gotten from tickling someone?

Tkl Seeker

Hello all who read this,

Just as the thread's name inquires, what memory of somebody's reaction stands out to you?

A great many years ago I was getting a massage at a place I had been to plenty of times, with a woman who I'd had several sessions with prior to this specific event. This was the type of massage that had a happy ending. Due to the more intimate nature of the massage mutual touching was allowed. Naturally, I incorporated tickling her into the session each time.

Typically I would only be able to tickle her with one hand, depending on what side of the table she was on. The memory I wanted to share actually occurred after the massage. It was a slow day so instead of moving on to the next client she sat on the edge of the table and struck up a conversation as I got dressed. She asked why I always tickle her. I told her the truth: that she was cute, had a wonderful laugh, and a great smile. For reference, she was a Filipino woman in her early 40's with long black hair that went to the middle of her back, an ample bosom thanks to some implants, and firm legs from all the standing and squatting she did during her massages. I then added, "how could I not when you're just so ticklish?"

I was mostly dressed, just missing my shirt, at this point when I stepped closer to her, leaned down a bit and used both hands to tickle up and down her sides. The increased sensation was on a whole new level for her because she then wrapped both her arms around my chest, her legs around mine, and pulled me closer to her. She then bit down on my shoulder like a vampire that was waiting to strike. Now it was my turn to be surprised. I stopped tickling her and just looked at her in confusion. She hadn't drawn blood, but my shoulder had such clear impressions of her teeth that it could have been used as a copy of her dental records (the impressions left after about 2 hours). She apologized and said that she was just really ticklish, so her mind went blank when I got her on both sides. We just laughed and concluded our session.

The place closed down a 2 months later so that was the last time I saw her. I always wanted to inquire further why she pulled me closer versus pushing me away if the tickling was too much. I guess it will just remain a mystery..

Last edited:
There are several reactions I would consider note worthy, two of which are:

While sitting on a sofa tickling the feet of a very nice lady that were on my lap, she fell off the sofa due to her figiting around as she cried out "its too much, it tickles too much!" She didn't get back on the sofa. We were both disrobed as this was a pre-arranged tickle session with other particular implications.

She instead started to do a BJ which I wasn't comfortable with because I felt it was degrading to her as it was not previously discussd or implied. I opted for a foot job instead. talking with her afterwards, she appreciated my not taking advantage of the situation but admited that she would have much rather done the BJ then have her feet tickled anymore. She said the foot job tickled too, but not too where she couldn't tough it out. I loved the thought of tickling a pretty pair of feet with my "friend". That was a big turn on for me.

The next was with a girl in high school who kind of tickle shamed me while questioning me about why I liked tickling. She swa me tickle another girl at a party and decided to call me out on it. Her disposition was not really curious, but rather judgemental and disgusted. She kept referring to it as a "tickle thing" and didn't understand how it excited me. When I stood my ground, she actually asked me to show her which I did. About 20-min into tickling her, she suggested that we make love. I was happy to oblige.

Good on you FFT32 for taking the moral high ground in both scenarios. The girl in the second situation was clearly interested in tickling, or you, but didn't want to put herself out there and risk embarrassment. It's a shame, but to be fair we were all a little awkward in high school.

Thanks for sharing.

My fiancee, either "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" ( like a s******ing sound)
"Huhuhuhuhuhuh" ( a breathy asian sounding laugh.
Or as I have come to realise when I tickle her silly, "kstpspkpwksplslwpslpw" ( Talking in gibberish and then whispering tick tick tick..
Until I do it again :D

She is also prone to being unable to say the right words when speaking shortly after. :)

There are several reactions I would consider note worthy, two of which are:

While sitting on a sofa tickling the feet of a very nice lady that were on my lap, she fell off the sofa due to her figiting around as she cried out "its too much, it tickles too much!" She didn't get back on the sofa. We were both disrobed as this was a pre-arranged tickle session with other particular implications.

She instead started to do a BJ which I wasn't comfortable with because I felt it was degrading to her as it was not previously discussd or implied. I opted for a foot job instead. talking with her afterwards, she appreciated my not taking advantage of the situation but admited that she would have much rather done the BJ then have her feet tickled anymore. She said the foot job tickled too, but not too where she couldn't tough it out. I loved the thought of tickling a pretty pair of feet with my "friend". That was a big turn on for me.

The next was with a girl in high school who kind of tickle shamed me while questioning me about why I liked tickling. She swa me tickle another girl at a party and decided to call me out on it. Her disposition was not really curious, but rather judgemental and disgusted. She kept referring to it as a "tickle thing" and didn't understand how it excited me. When I stood my ground, she actually asked me to show her which I did. About 20-min into tickling her, she suggested that we make love. I was happy to oblige.

Damn, I'm impressed. I was so secretive of my tickling fetish in HS, I would've panicked if a girl teased me about it, especially at a party with other people around.

Damn, I'm impressed. I was so secretive of my tickling fetish in HS, I would've panicked if a girl teased me about it, especially at a party with other people around.

at the time, I was a little concerned myself about it spreading around and becomming socially awkard. It didn't and I had some nice experiences from that first tickle encounter during that party.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back