• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Little Too Much?

FFT32

Verified
I was anticipating this post to be in the Stories Section. Instead, it belongs in the Discussion.

Rachel and I discussed kicking things up a notch tickling wise as she is new to it and has enjoyed what we have shared very much which is the more sensual and playful side of tickling.

Part of our discussion involved the harder side including tickle torture. We even watched a few videos and even though see was a little surprised to see that kind of tickling, she expressed some interest to see how much if any of that kind of tickling she could tolerate or enjoy.

We set up our plan on how we would do it and she came over so we could explore together. I tied her to my bed with her wrists and ankles attached to their respective corners. She was nude, but I blind folded her to increase her anticipation and maybe her sensitivity as well.

I told her during that I had some tricks that I believed were very effective and thought that she should yell out a safe word so that I didn't take it too far. She agreed to "RED" as our safe word at my suggestion because it can be said fast and is easy to understand and not get confused with other words.

With Rachel tied to the bed, I decided to lube up her feet and get right at it with my fingers in an all out tickle attack. She laughed like crazy and bucked as much as she could. I hesitated a few times as I was not sure how hard to push her even though this is what we intended to do. After my third hesitation, Rachel said "I now this is intense for both of us and believe me, this is torture for me, but keep going like you are trying to get me to quit. I will say RED if I need you to stop."

Even though I prefer the more sensual tickling and even medium level torture tickling the most, I have enjoyed doing a full out tickle torture a few times and having her say that made me lose my hesitation. I told her that I was going to try my best to make her quit and ignore her "tickle struggles" until she says RED.

I put on a tickling video so she could hear someone getting tickled and laughing like crazy in the background and went to wrok on her. I lubed her underarms and gave her a full five finger attack in both pits at once. She went ballistic and thrashed like crazy but did not say RED. I repeated this same process of lube and finger tickling down her sides, over her belly and the inside of her thighs. Rachel laughed herself to tears and came very close to saying her safe word a few times. I actually thought she did say it once when I heard "REE" and as I was preparing to stop, she yelled out "I didn't say it!"

So I moved to my favorite place to tickle, her incredibly cute bare feet. Only this time I did not use my fingers after lubing up her feet which is my favorite. I love touching and tickling bare feet with my hands. But my intention was to break her so I broke out the weapon of mass destruction... A rechargable beard trimmer with the head removed! These things have a metal ball at the end that spins super fast and tickles like nothing else I have ever witnessed.

So with her sensitive bare feet freahly lubed up and the laughter from the tickling video going strong, I turned the trimmer on and applied it to her left sole first. Rachel immediately yelled out "what the fuck is that?!" I ignored her and ran that thing all over her sole, arch and her toe stems. She lost it I never heard anyone laugh so hard and se was thrashing so much I don't know how her leg didn't fall off, lol.

I stopped to switch feet and Rachel went completely limp, she was breathing very heavy and was actually crying. I told her that I stopped so I could tickle her other foot but now I was thinking we should call it quits. Rachell said no and to tickle her other foot even though she was not sure how much more she could take.

I was conflicted, she was turning me on so much by being a champion lee but at the same time did not want to push her too far. Rachel again said "go for it, tickle me again'" so I attacked her right foot with my torture tool with even more effort. If I noticed a spot like her arch was doing the most damage, I stayed on it longer before moving to another spot on her foot. I even started verbally teasing her with "tickle tickle tickle" and "you are gonna break", "you can't take it", "tickle tickle tickle"'

Here is where things in my opinion went too far. Rachel hit a level of tickle overload where she couldn't remember to say RED. I was lost in tickle lust and did not catch this. I kept tickling and taunting and when I stopped talking she finally was able to scream at the top of her lungs "FUCKING QUIT NOW!" I immediately stopped and untied her. I felt very bad because I tickled past her breaking point.

We laid on my bed and talked things over. I must of apologised 10 times. Rachel was unbelievably understanding. She knew I did not push her past her limits intentionally. We both shared fault due our lack of experience with that level of tickling. We were able to point out each of our faults. Hers being that she refused to quit before I started tickling her second foot which caused her to forget to say RED and mine for not insisting we stop after her first foot which caused me to not pay better attention.

We are good with each other thank goodness.

Thoughts Guys...?

Last edited:
You had good communication before and through the session.

You partner wanted to test herself, and perhaps provide you with an experience she knew you'd like.

You remained observant through the experience, and did stop when you saw it was needful. People do forget safe words, and you saw past this and did indeed stop.

All in all it sounds like an experience that was well planed and enacted. That you and she are 'good' attests to that.

Over the days ahead, I'd suggest having a frank talk about the experience and both of you share your sides of what you felt and experienced, and discuss where things might be improved in your own eyes. Also discussing what she found positive in the experience would be a good plan.

Best of luck, and congratulations on a healthy relationship that has good communication.
Myriads

Thats why its important to take things slow to avoid crossing boundaries or putting someone in harmful position. People tend to underestimate the intensity

But at the end of the day you maintained trust. Accidents happen and thats one of the ways we learn. No matter what happens communication is an effective tool in preventing or cleaning up a mess and you seem to understand that so thank you for sharing your experience for others to learn from.

Best of luck in your exploration with each other i hope its fun and all your experiences are fulfilling, good and bad. Im a fan:3

If someone seems like they are really struggling to endure the tickling, I’ll usually remind them of their safeword in a teasing way in case they actually did forget. If things get too crazy though I think it’s best to stop even if they don’t say it, which you did. Sounds like you guys have a good relationship and she understands it wasn’t your goal to take things too far.

Thank you everyone for the feedback, it is much appreciated. Even though Rachel and I know each other very well from our long term friendship, we have much to learn about being a couple in a committed relationship with each other and everything that intails and includes like tickling.

We discussed last night at length and are making note of our respective likes, curiosities and concerns regarding where hard tickle torture fits into my (established) and her (developing) tickle fetish both individuality and as a couple.

As of now, we both want to continue to advance & explore our relationship and tickle play.

She asked you to do what you did. But even when asked to push to a limit, it’s good to check in. Water breaks are important. As are breathing breaks. Which is why I throw in a ‘blue’ safeword for such breaks. But ‘yellow’ can also be helpful for moving tickle spots or easing up. But you can keep tickling during your check ins.

If she has trouble getting out her safeword, have a backup sign as well.....have her hold something in her hand that she can drop to show she needs to stop.

The safest safeword I've always ever found to use is the one that a girl cannot forget however much she panics-

Her own name.

As soon as I hear that, or the closest thing to it that she can manage, everything stops.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back