• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uptight Lawyer gets tickle tortured by neighboring sorority ff/f

saratk

TMF Master
Latest Commission. More to come! Enjoy. Feel free to check out my Deviantart Page if you'd like to order a custom story. :)

https://www.deviantart.com/saratk

It's move in day for Laura, recently completing her first year as a Family Lawyer, dealing mostly with custody cases and divorces, she finally saved up to own her first house. She is new to this city, which happens to also be a college town. As she looked into the area, she loved how nostalgic it made her feel. Particularly in the fall, with the leaves falling. It doesn't feel too long ago when she was in undergrad walking around her college campus. She feels being slightly away from the dorms, in a nice, 100 year old house on a seemingly quiet street, she should be away from most partying. Her partying days are over, and since they are she would be deeply annoyed if she lived anywhere near the craziness that comes with a college campus. From what she can tell most of the people on her street are quiet and mostly retired people. That being said, school was starting that following week, so she hadn't got a chance to really see what the neighborhood is like during the school year.

After the movers leave, she unpacks her things, at least as much as she can and what she will need for that night, finally slipping out of her size 11 shoes. Even though it's a pretty warm August day, when the movers were there, she didn't dare remove her shoes. She has always been deeply self conscious of them, particularly with how big they are. It might have something to do with the reason she went into a profession where conservative dress is basically required. After leaving law school, she talked to one of her professors about career advice and interview advice, and the professor really didn't say anything other than "well, make sure you always wear closed toe heels and nylons or dress pants. Never have your bare legs showing or your toes showing. Easy for Laura. She did not own a pair of sandals or open toed shoes. Not even flip flops. If she goes to the pool or the beach, she would usually wear a keds style sneaker, or even those "swim shoes' '. She would just be so deeply mortified if anyone looked at her feet or commented on them. When she was talking to her professor with that career advice, she did say something to the effect of "well, especially you. You want to keep those skis hidden." Just hearing that made her incredibly embarrassed and she ended the meeting right there, without being rude, but she had so much anxiety surging through her she could almost collapse.

As she plugs in her lamp on her nightstand she looks out the window to see what her neighbor's yard looks like...the back yard is completely trashed....broken folding tables, red solo cups from God knows when, a kiddy pool with leaves and gunk in it. The house seems to be abandoned....she also notices a rickety "stage" in the back, picnic tables, grass that hasn't been cut all summer...why isn't this house for sale? It's a big, gorgeous house, just not maintained...the front seemed to be....then she notices a few things....3 Greek letters. Delta...Delta...Delta...Oh fuck. It's a sorority house, and they haven't moved back in yet. She throws herself on her bed totally mortified. She just made the biggest financial decision of her life right next to what she absolutely despises...her dream house is next to what will certainly be countless parties and noise. What in the hell is she going to do?

She goes to work the next day in her typical black pant suit with black boots, completely hiding her feet, trying to always buy pants that go a little long, so her feet are hidden. She stands by the coffee pot with really gorgeous subtle makeup, and her dark brown hair in a tight bun, rolling her eyes and telling her coworkers how absolutely mortified she is by what she's moved next to. They sort of laugh at her telling she needs to relax and let go a little bit of control, maybe she can get invited to a party. She scoffs and says "AS IF I would be caught DEAD at a sorority party. Even in college I have WAY better things to do with my time. You want to get me drunk? You better be taking me to a nice steak house in the city, getting me wine with dinner, and maybe some martinis. Fuck you if you think I would ever drink beer out of a solo cup. No ma'am. Not even in high school. I'm too bougie for that shit." Her coworkers laugh at her pompous attitude and ridiculousness and go about their day. She investigates whether she can maybe get rid of the house, maybe sell it, but then goes back and forth on maybe she can handle it. She will just be a "Karen" and call the police if it gets even a little bit loud.

On Saturday afternoon it was moved to the day for the school. She sat on her porch reading a book with a glass of iced tea and large sunglasses watching hoards of cars, vans, Moving trucks blocking her entire narrow street in the historic, gorgeous part of town, and screaming 20 year olds jumping around in the front yard, hugging, being WAY too extra about the fact that they haven't seen each other in forever, and freshmen freaking out at the prospect of maybe joining this house.

She grew more and more furious as the day went on. Their house wasn't air conditioned, so the windows were ALWAYS open. Even with her windows closed she could hear ALL loud conversations. This is going to be beyond awful. The first night she could barely sleep because there was insane loud music in the backyard, they were playing drinking games. She didn't want her house TP'ed, so she didn't yell at them from her window, but she did call the police for a noise complaint. The police were used to this partying all over campus and basically gave her the response of "well, you moved on a college campus, lady. As long as we don't get more calls and it's not a safety concern, you need to get used to it. We have patrol out constantly assessing the situation." She throws her I phone across the room. "EXCUSE ME??? I pay your taxes, pigs." Of course she didn't say that to them, but if she had any chance of getting them on her side she had to at least try to play nice. After a few nights of this, she's about had it. She has to go over there and talk to them.``

The next Saturday Laura felt she needed to get ahead of the problem and find a way to voice her concerns. Something she did whenever possible in any situation...at a store, at a restaurant. If she's unhappy....people need to hear about it. She watched that afternoon the same antics from the week before. All the girls seemed to be running around barefoot, which completely weirded her out. Have they no shame! put some shoes on! But no...all of them in swim suits or cut off t shirts and shorts in the backyard, STILL not cleaned up running and doing a slip and slide, doing a beer bong at 1 in the afternoon, running through the sprinkler getting their shirts wet for a t shirt contest judged by the frat down the street. How degrading. After she tells them the neighborhood has been complaining and she's coming to voice her concern about the noise, maybe she could also teach them how to be young ladies with some self respect. But the "shut the hell up" visit has to come first. She had on a pair of jeans, and short sleeve polo shirt, a pair of ankle high black booties from Nordstrom and black socks. She sat on her laptop on pinterest, looking for "30 close toed shoes when your summer pedicure isn't ready" NONE of them interested her. They all showed too much of the foot, and many weren't in her size. She figured it's time to go talk to the girls. She walked out the door and went for a walk to collect her thoughts. She made sure none of them saw her leave her house, because she wants to be as anonymous as possible...remember doesn't want her house destroyed. Her walk starts the other direction of the sorority house and walks around the block so if they see her, she's coming from the other direction....She has her case laid out pretty well in her head, opens the little gate, as she walks up the cracked sidewalk she mutters as she steps over pizza boxes, chipotle bags, beer cans, solo cups and walks up the 5 or 6 steps to the large porch of the historic house, tries the doorbell, it doesn't work, so politely but firmly knocks.

Brooklyn, a blonde senior, opened the door wearing a red bikini top, cut off denim shorts with her platinum blonde hair in a messy bun, nursing a hangover, the sun hitting her perfectly tanned body, as chattering goes on the living room behind her. She looks Laura up and down, wondering what she's selling. "Yea?" Tiffany, another really cute blonde stands sort of behind her listening to the conversation. Laura starts her case. "Hi Ladies, I am President of the neighborhood's homeowners association. I know that you aren't owners of the house, but you are tenants. In our last meeting it was discussed that your house in particular has been very loud. There are a lot of residents that are considering calling the police, particularly when you have parties. We'd really appreciate it if you could keep it down." Brooklyn looks at Tiffany and laughs. She looks Laura up and down again confused by why she has so many clothes on, particularly her shoes. she scoffs "Are you kidding me?" Laura stands strong. "I'm not" Brooklyn talks to Laura as if she's a 3 year old. ``um...ma'am...this is a sor-or-ity house. It's kind of our thing that we have parties. It's a social organization. ALSO, we've been around for...decades and no one complains! They know they live on a college campus. What kind of idiot would expect anything different?" Laura responds, unwavered...insulted but confident. "Well, I am not an idiot, I have more education than you will probably ever amount to. I just think you ladies could be more decent...put on some clothes when you walk around, and maybe end your parties at 10pm? There are kids on this street you know? They need to go to sleep." Brooklyn, insulted by the jab at her intelligence, particularly because she is also a pre-law student, goes in for the daggers in this cat fight. "Well, if you can find someone to put a baby in you, come back and let us know. We don't know about any kids around here. It's mostly old people that snow birds at their beach homes to get away. Anything else?" Laura is fuming at this point. "Seriously! You are SO disrespectful! Listen...either keep it down to a reasonable noise level, or I'm calling the police!" Brooklyn tries to diffuse the situation...or so it seems. "Ok, maybe we were unfair, do you wanna maybe come in so we can talk about this more?" Laura sighs. "Ok. That sounds like a good idea." she takes a few steps inside, getting looks from several young blondes wearing very little...she takes particular notice of the fact that none of them are wearing shoes or socks, and she's a little jealous at how nicely tanned, pretty and small their feet look. She stands, although a very attractive woman, she's suddenly very self conscious about her body and the fact that she's a little older than them. Her confidence suddenly drops a bit. Brooklyn turns to Tiffany ``Tiffany, why don't you and Jessica show our friend, What's your name again?" Laura says "It's Laura Dempsey...Esquire.". "Oh fancy" Brooklyn continues, "Why don't you show counselor our "massage chair" it's fancy, I will go get her a water." She winks at them and the two girls hold back a laugh and say "ok" the rest of the girls in the room perk up and start to become interested. The truth is, the "massage chair" is a recliner in the living room that has built-in straps. It's used to tie girls down during hazing activities, which sometimes involve foot torture or tickling...Just Brooklyn saying that, it becomes obvious what's about to happen. "Um step right over here, ma'am!" Tiffany and Jessica lead her over to the chair and ask her to have a seat. They quickly push her down in the chair, before she can really react, the chair is reclined, the straps built under the footrest are brought out and her ankles are secured to the footrest, the armrests are flipped up and secret compartments that have handcuffs are brought out and her arms are handcuffed to the chair. "What the? What the FUCK are you doing???"

Laura struggles hard "Ok this isn't funny let me out of this!" The girls, about 10 of them stand around her laughing at her. "What?? Because I told you to be quiet you tie me up? Then what? What are you going to do. I swear if you lay a finger on me, I will hit you with an assault lawsuit SO fast we'll get this whole fucking chapter shut down. Let me OUT!!" Brooklyn returns to the room and stands in front of her with the confidence as if this is totally routine. In some ways, it is. So many freshmen girls have gone through this kind of torture that they are going to give to her, not only that, but she also went through it 3 years ago. "So...Laura...we are so happy that you've taken an interest in our chapter. As a member of the community and our area, we'd love to initiate you as an honorary member of this chapter...you'll have certain privileges, but also certain obligations." Laura shakes her head in disbelief. "What the fuck are you talking about?? I just came in and told you all to stop acting like animals and keep it down. I wouldn't be caught dead in your little club. I could have when I was in school, and guess what? I chose not to. I had MUCH better things to do." Brooklyn paces a bit, and the other girls step back, watching her charisma on display "Laura, Laura Laura....you're not fooling us. We know you think we're hot....we've also noticed you staring at our feet since you came in....so we think it's only fair that we. see. Yours.

Even having her feet mentioned terrifies Laura. She has been very purposeful about hiding her feet, even from having them looked at. For as long as she can remember it has been that way. Even if she's in a situation where she needs to take them off to enter someone's house, she at least has to have socks on, no matter what...even if it's summer and she needs to wear sneakers and socks and it doesn't quite go with her outfit...having them not seen or touched is most important. She desperately fights this. "What?" she says in a panic. 2 of the girls kneel in front of her "Jesus, what SIZE are you feet!? THEY''RE HUGE!", they tease, causing her face to immediately flush red. Her tough demeanor has completely disintegrated, and needs to keep her shoes on however she can. Her toes curl inside her boots, making them slightly harder to pull off....the girls unzip the boot from the side, revealing nice, thin black socks. "Oh my God, I think she's trying to make sure we don't pull them off! What's wroooong Laura? We aren't going to hurt you! You just need to be initiated!" "NO NO PLEASE! I beg you. Don't take them off! It's a real thing for me. What can I do? Donate to your house? I'll leave right now if you just don't take off my shoes and leave me alone! Please! Please!" Her demeanor becomes intensely desperate as if her life was being threatened. She has found there is no way to get away or what she wants by being mean or threatening, so complying and getting whatever they have in mind over with is her best chance AS LONG as it doesn't involve her feet. There's no way she can budge on that. "listen. You really can't take off my shoes!!" She says this as both of them are forced off "God! These look expensive!" one of the girls says "Yes, do be careful with them..can you please put them back on! You've had your fun. Very funny. You stole my shoes. You got me!" As she's saying this she's fighting and wiggling without really even being touched, and her voice is getting more and more desperate and frightful." One of the girls puts her hand up to her foot "HOLY SHIT! look at how big her foot is compared to my hand! She's like bigfoot!" The other chimes in lightly stroking her sock covered foot "God, even these socks look fancy and expensive! You realize it's summer right? Let's get these off!" Laura shrieks "NOOOOO!!!" As they pull them off, Laura hyperventilates and tries everything she can to prevent that from happening, Digging her feet into the footrest, curling her toes, but when they achieve their goal, the starkness from black to white is not what they were expecting. Her feet were so soft and snow white. "HOLY SHIT! Have these feet EVER seen the sun?" Laura slinks and slouches as much as she can in humiliation.

Brooklyn and Tiffany get comfy in front of Laura's very pale, smooth and shy feet. Brooklyn starts to touch them to feel how soft they are, and Laura immediately throws her head back and lets out a soft, but clearly audible giggle "NO! NO please don't touch me there!" Once she gets a second of them not touching she pleads with them "please please! You need to be nice. I really can't handle having my feet touched! They are way too sensitive! Do anything else! Draw a dick on my face, Make me walk around topless, You just really can't do anything to my feet, I'm begging you!"

Brooklyn looks at Tiffany, "Well I think that means we just need to see how ticklish she is, what do you think?" Helen agrees with a nod "I would say so." The girls around her start to slow chant, and it builds "Ti-ckle TI-ckle Ti-ckle!" They start clapping, and to build anticipation, Brooklyn says "OK! 3....2...ONE!" both girls hold onto their foot securely, and scribble their long nails on her snow white and silky feet, causing her toes to immediately curl. Their fingers slide easily all over her wrinkled arches as her whole upper body tenses, she grasps the armrests so tightly they almost get ripped off the chair, throws her head back and lets out a very loud, high pitched, fast moving cackle, which turns into begging "NO NO NO NOT MY FE HEHEHEHEHE THAT! YOU CAN"T DOOHOOOHOH THIHEHEHEHIS! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!"

As their fingers continue, completely unrelentingly dragging all over her arches, scraping along the balls of her feet, her ankles remain securely, leaving her feet completely accessible to them. This is truly her worst nightmare. All of the attention being paid to her, all of those gorgeous girls watching her completely fall apart and cackle like an idiot feels as though embarrassment and anxiety is baked into her bones. She remains completely hysterical, mortified and like 30 eyes are seeing all of her vulnerabilities and the things that she has tried to hide with everything she has her entire life. If her hands were free she would pinch herself, as this truly is her worst nightmare come to life. Her entire body shakes from side to side to the point she almost knocks over the recliner. When Brooklyn finds this extremely ticklish square inch right under the ball of her foot, her reactions fly into a new level as her upper body elevates as she presses down on armrests lifting her butt off the seat...for some reason on a weird level she feels like that gets her further away from the tickles, but sadly for her, her feet don't move. They are held down, and she loses strength and peals into desperate laughter. Brooklyn instructs Tiffany to go for that same spot, and the two girls totally hone in right under her secret sensitive spot right under the ball of her foot at the top of the arch. Having that discovered is extremely vulnerable for her and puts her in such a horrible position. She knows how much trouble she is in, and there's no hiding her reactions .She's not the type that can fake how ticklish she is, even for the purpose of someone moving on and figuring they failed to tickle her. She could never do that. As they go in to that one spot with their index finger, they slowly scratch it, and it sends her absolutely wild as she violently bounces in the seat, screaming, leaning all of her weight on one armrest, instinctively trying to peal away to no avail, she's trapped there for as long as they want. Her face turns bright red, and through her tightly closed eyes, tears start to form as she shakes her head, her brown ponytail flipping around the back of her head. As the two girls are completely relentless on her poor soles she gasps for air, terrified this isn't going to end.

The laughing from the dozen or so girls, isn't helping her ticklishness. For some reason, hearing laughter innately makes her more ticklish. Similar to an older sibling laughing at your laughing, it just intensifies everything. She closes her eyes, trying to block it out, but hears things like "holy shit! she's going b-a-n-a-n-a-s! bwahahahaha! look at her!" "Her feet are so fucking big I can't believe it!" "GIRL! get some sun on those puppies!" Laura's feet shake desperately, her toes curl and splay, her entire legs shake up and down as much as she can, trying to make her feet a moving target hard to hit, but she is mostly completely under their control. How incredibly humiliating for her to be such a high powered adult lawyer. Gorgeous and so put together, and being reduced to a shrieking, squealing freak.

Brooklyn takes her fingertips and very lightly runs them up and down Laura's left foot on the side of her arches, going in a high soprano teaching voice and singing "tiiiiiickle tiiiiickle tiiiiiickle! ooooh noooo big tough laaaady is so tiiiiiiiicklish! she looooooves the tiiiiickling!" The teasing and soft touches to her large, soft, pale ticklish soles causes her to let out a squeal and she begs for her not to tease like that "NO I DON'T!!! DO HOHOHOHO NoT SAY THAT! YOU NEED TO STOP! YOU NEED TO STOP! PLEHEHEHEHASE!!!" this gets a huge laugh from the group. "ohhh!!! i think someone is soooo ticklish! poor little baby!" says one of the girls, as Tiffany pulls back her toes and lightly scratches under them. The combination of the scratchy feeling under her never touched very sensitive toes and the light feeling of Brooklyn's fingers tracing along the side of her feet is completely beyond what she can handle. She bellows out a cry and laugh "PLEHEHEHHAHAHAHASE YOU HAVE TO STOAAAHAHAHAHP! I'M GONNA PEEEEHEHEHE MY PAHAHHAHANTS!!! AAHHHHH!" Brooklyn stops and has Tiffany stop as well. Brittany offers a compromise. "Ok....here's the deal. We will stop tickling you and let you out of these, if you agree to something...." As she catches her breath, Laura immediately agrees. "Please! I beg you. I'll do anything!" "Ok", Brooklyn says here's the deal. You agree to it, or we get your feet for another hour." Laura shakes her head "Anything but that. I'll do literally anything. Just please, I need a break for my feet." Brooklyn continues. "Ok...here's the deal... one.... I know you love to hide your feet for obvious reasons.....until we tell you otherwise, or when it gets too cold out or something....you have to show us your feet. Every time you walk outside in your yard, you have to come out barefoot so we can see those huge feet. We can give you requests of nail polish, foot wear, poses whatever. IF we want some tickles or playing with them, you'll need to come over and do that."

Laura gulped hard and her heart immediately started racing at this offer. What they are offering is her absolute worst nightmare. That being said, maybe being forced to face a fear might make the fear go away. Her biggest concern in the moment is to stop the prolonged tickling of her feet, get the fuck out of this bondage contraption and get the hell home. What happens after that, she feels she can maybe tackle it as it comes...Her mindset has shifted a bit and is a bit more relaxed and able to be in the moment and have less anxiety, probably because endorphins from SEVERAL minutes of hysterical laughing are still flowing through her. Although still embarrassed and terrified, she feels like she just went on a run. She has that high, even though she doesn't feel "good" per se.....

She needs to respond, so she says "Fine. If that's what you want, whatever....could you let me out please?" Brooklyn continues "hold on, hold on....we also want you to feel like you're one of us...that you fit in, and look at you...how you're dressed, your make up...how pale you are...you don't fit in, and you stick out" Laura scoffs "I'm not a part of your sorority! I'm... a grown up! Why would I care if I'm part of your group or look like you?" Brooklyn puts her hand up, "I'll stop you right there. The deal is, for the time that you're indebted to us with the showing off of the feet and all that, we also want you to be an honorary member and we'd love to give you a makeover to make you like us." Laura furrows her brow wondering what the hell that would even look like. Her eyes dart around the room noticing what she in her heart of hearts so looks down on. So much skin showing...tan bodies, which she is still of the mindset that if you're tan, it's because you work outside and if you're pale that means you're somehow superior." She asks "and this is something I have to do right now, or you won't let me out?" "That's right!" says Brooklyn." "ugh fine. Let's get this over with." she grunts as she motions for her to be let go.

Tiffany and Brooklyn work on getting Laura out of her binds, and she stands up, feeling incredibly nervous, but also still feeling superior to these girls, and can't believe she's agreed to this. She fears if she goes back on the agreement she might get attacked and tickle tortured in her front yard in front of her neighbors. She begins to imagine that nightmare as the girls instruct what is going to happen. Brooklyn chimes in, "Hey, Jen, you're about her size...do you think you could get her in some cute clothes. She has WAY too much to hang out with us. Plus, we'll need access to some skin for some of the other makeover ideas you'll need. Hearing that causes Laura to mindlessly curl her toes and place her hands over her tummy, having no idea what sort of makeover items would require skin to be shown. She's not someone who will get a pedicure, a massage...she's even joked when getting her hair done as the girl washes her hair "this is too intimate for me." She is very anti touch, anti hug, the thought of having some of these girl's hands on her terrifies her, but she has to remain stoic and not show that or they will totally exploit that.

Jen says "right this way!" and leads Laura up the stairs of the historic mansion into her little room. Jen is definitely a bit nicer than the rest, "I think you'll have fun. You need to let loose a little, this will be good for you." She goes through her drawers and pulls out a blue bikini with thong. "This should work!" I'll give you some privacy. Come on down when you're ready." Jen walks out, and the first thing Laura does is see if she could escape out the window. Sadly, it's just a 2 story drop, and she's reminded that she needs to at least comply with whatever they have in store today, or she's back in the tickle chair. As she comes downstairs carrying her clothes, she feels incredibly vulnerable and on display. She never wears a "two piece" as she would call it to the pool, let alone be barefoot, but there she is...legs, tummy arms feet all showing. The second she comes downstairs she gets an applause and is asked to put down her clothes and follow Tiffany into the bathroom. A few hours later, and some work on her hair, her hair is blow dried, going from dark brown to bleach blonde. Although she totally looks down on this look, she has to admit she looks hot. Explaining it to her coworkers will be another thing...maybe she'll get a wig?

Next, she is brought into the living room where a large sheet is laid on the floor. Brooklyn stands there with plastic gloves on holding a body bronzer "You don't have time to sit in the sun, so we'll do it the fast way! lay down please!" She walks to the sheet and lays down with the anxiety of someone walking to the gallows or the chopping block. She lays down on her back and before she's even touched she's sort of instinctively blocking her boobs and tummy, clamping down her underarms, bending her knees, as 4 girls kneel around her, squirt instant body bronzer in their gloved hands and hands start sliding all over her body, as she wiggles and cackles, completely unable to defend herself, They get....everywhere. Raise her arms to make sure her underarms are lotioned, her tummy and sides her neck, her knees, behind her knees, the tops of her feet and in between her toes, all of which makes her giggle, squirm and squeal, and she has to be repeatedly asked to sit still. For someone who doesn't like being touched this is a nightmare and her anxiety is through the roof. Finally it's done. She's a bleach blonde tan barely clad girl just like them...and she looks great. Not what she thinks is beautiful, but she totally blends in.

The first day of her going out to her mailbox, Girls next door were outside sunbathing and before she walked back in, they thanked her for being barefoot but requested a quick something..."Can you come over here and plank for 20 seconds so your soles are on display." She sighs, does this, is pretty sure this is going to be a theme of ridiculous requests for the next few months...ones she will have to comply with. She does so, gets on her elbows in the grass and puts the rest of her weight on her toes, stretching and showing her white soles, starkly different from her now tan body. The girl that requested this comes over and tickles her arches causing her to fall on her face as the rest of them in the yard laugh....How the hell did she get here? What is she going to do to deal with this?

Loved this! Are tgere any more stories where the victim is forced to show off their feet?

so this was a custom request. I'm happy to write anything you'd like if you wanted to order a custom!

Can you write the part 2 please:yayzorz:
I like this one so much.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back