• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

big bang theory blooper

moose

1st Level Orange Feather
i think at the 3:15 mark theres a tickle reaction

https:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=KF5gdofOO2k&ab_channel=BBallVaultBBallVault

Hmm I'm not convinced if it is or not. Seems to be more laughter at the situation rather than to any tickling.

Thanks for finding and sharing though :)

Yes that’s tickling. You can tell by the way she jumps at the same time she starts laughing

hmmm, i'm going to go with no tickling here...more like a reaction to the situation, perhaps fake reaction to being turned on by the rubbing

I’m curious why an actress would laugh at the situation of having her neck touched or why she would jump and laugh to act out being turned on

Yeah it is.

For anyone who didn’t go through it frame by frame. She twitches a little when he touches her. The camera goes to his face and it’s pretty clear that he noticed he’s getting a tickle response. He keeps going while smiling at her. We can’t see his hand but it’s clear from his expression he’s locked on and doesn’t want to stop, and then she jumps and starts laughing.

Right after that it shows the actual scene, which shows an exaggeration of how a woman would react to being turned on.

The outtake was a ticklish reaction. That’s why she laughed. Most women don’t really laugh when they’re being turned on, unless they’re tickle enthusiasts who get turned on while they’re being tickled

hmmm, i'm going to go with no tickling here...more like a reaction to the situation, perhaps fake reaction to being turned on by the rubbing

I've seen the ep, it's not even a fake reaction to Parsons, Amy is supposed to be turned on by Sheldon rubbing her chest lol

I’m curious why an actress would laugh at the situation of having her neck touched or why she would jump and laugh to act out being turned on

To give a bit more explanation on the episode itself, in the episode she's supposed to be turned on by this, being turned on by rubbing her chest was supposed to be the scene in the show, she's not acting turned on for the purpose of the blooper, this was in the episode. If you watch these bloopers Jim Parsons starts smiling at the situation, she winks at him obviously to make him crack up and he laughs more, then she cracks up too. No tickling at all, just the case of the actors trying to break each other, it's a common blooper

It may have been a little tickle. I normally jump right in with the "it wasn't a tickle" crowd because a lot of you on here are so Gung ho and quick to believe every little thing is a tickle when many times it isn't.

Anyway, right towards the end when she giggles and squirms away a bit, I was paying close particular attention to his hand. If his hand stayed the same and he was just rubbing the whole time, then it wouldn't of been a ticklish reaction because she would have been laughing the whole time. HOWEVER... if you pay very close attention to his hand, it does kind of look like he curls his fingers and digs in a little bit to get some type of reaction. I mean he'll, she's trying to make her laugh, so why not be silly back with a little tickle? Totally plausible, not too far fetched or crazy.

Regardless, at the end of the day, who really cares if it was a tickle or not? If it makes you feel better and happier believing it was a tickle, then believe her. It's not like any of us are going to ever get the chance to try tickling her anyway...

I've seen the ep, it's not even a fake reaction to Parsons, Amy is supposed to be turned on by Sheldon rubbing her chest lol

To give a bit more explanation on the episode itself, in the episode she's supposed to be turned on by this, being turned on by rubbing her chest was supposed to be the scene in the show, she's not acting turned on for the purpose of the blooper, this was in the episode. If you watch these bloopers Jim Parsons starts smiling at the situation, she winks at him obviously to make him crack up and he laughs more, then she cracks up too. No tickling at all, just the case of the actors trying to break each other, it's a common blooper

Huh I watched it again. You might be right. To me it seemed a little unusual that someone would giggle like that to show being turned on, but it could have been acting. Good point.

I think scenes like this are how some of us might get this fetish. Now that I think about it there are a lot of scenes where a camera will cut away and the actress will laugh to imply something is happening off camera. I remember seeing stuff like that when I was younger and being confused lol

Edit: def agree with BlueLine. It’s hard to tell but no harm in posting it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back