• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

this shits a joke and I know imma piss off some mfs on here

9ercules

I really got my post taken down for speaking my mind and pissing off some old heads when I have seen far worst being said and done on here I still stand by what I said this site literally shows favoritism to females or couples leaving male lers to basically pray they get lucky or settle for a male on male session whoever decided my post was worth taking down can take this one down to imma just keep speaking my mind no point in looking for sessions might as well turn it into a rant and debate page this site is outdated and could use an upgrade or have a new app thats more effective in catering to EVERY gender not just kissing female lee and lers asses because its literally apparent af that they have a much easier time getting a session then a male but thats besides the point just revamp the whole site or start looking into developing a new modern app or site since this one has been around forever

I mean you put this in personals when really its just a rant, so it doesnt even go in this section of the forum. But cmon man your saying this site sucks and the site removed the post, dont act too shocked

Its not the website fault if there arent girls for you to hook up with nor is it anybody elses.

isnt this the point of the site though bozo to interact and possibly have sessions with others in the community or am I on the wrong site

all i said was that the site plays favorites with genders and that it could use a revamp to get with the times and be more modern its helpful criticism and its an honest opinion

also where the fuck did your slow ass get the idea im trynna hook up im just like everybody else here trynna get a session or two off to know the experience to close off my tickle fetish book

Yeah we interacting rn, see how that works. You said some cry baby ass shit then someone responded.

Now tell me how is a revamp gonna make girls talk to you all of a sudden. Theres more guys than girls here thats why they get more attention. If you want to connect you gotta post and engage with people so you get noticed. Try fetlife if your not getting any luck here

Or better yet donate some money to this site if you want to see it do better.

Bro youve been on this forum for like one month just chill, its not a match finder its a forum. Its to talk to people

From your behavior on here, thank goodness no women did agree to meet up with you. No revamp of the site will make women who are willing to be tied up and tickled more common. That's just how it is. If you want to tickle a woman you'll likely have to pay a professional. Or maybe go to some local bdsm/fetish meetups, and speak to like minded people in person.

I would agree that the site is outdated in many ways. I’d suggest getting on FetLife or a try to get on a tickle related Discord server if you’re looking for a format easier for you to directly communicate with potential play partners. With that said, nothing beats attending a gathering or an event and meeting people that way. There are many events listed on the TMF and FetLife that I’m sure would be a good fit for you. At least as a route try. If you’re looking for easy connections, this place is not conducive to that. You can find play partners here but it takes work and consistency and a good reputation. Good luck!

It's not about this site. It's about social dynamics. You'll see something similar with online dating. In general, women are a lot more selective about who they meet up with than guys are. The effect this has on a fetish site is going to be multiplied not because of the site itself but because there are a lot more male users here than female ones. The sex balance is still relatively good, all things considered, but any social environment where men outnumber women is going to make competition much more fierce for men.

Why women are more selective has to do with the risks involved. Typically, a guy isn't worried about being attacked (or worse) when meeting up with a woman. Women have to think about that stuff when meeting with a guy, for good reason.

Granted, this selectiveness is also driven by hypergamous tendencies. Hypergamy is more pronounced with actual dating sites, but it can have effects on fetish interactions as well. In general, women tend to go for guys that either have a higher social standing than themselves or have some other perk (like being perceived as more attractive).

The TLDR version is simply: make yourself more appealing, and you might succeed.

It's not about this site. It's about social dynamics. You'll see something similar with online dating. In general, women are a lot more selective about who they meet up with than guys are. The effect this has on a fetish site is going to be multiplied not because of the site itself but because there are a lot more male users here than female ones. The sex balance is still relatively good, all things considered, but any social environment where men outnumber women is going to make competition much more fierce for men.

Why women are more selective has to do with the risks involved. Typically, a guy isn't worried about being attacked (or worse) when meeting up with a woman. Women have to think about that stuff when meeting with a guy, for good reason.

Granted, this selectiveness is also driven by hypergamous tendencies. Hypergamy is more pronounced with actual dating sites, but it can have effects on fetish interactions as well. In general, women tend to go for guys that either have a higher social standing than themselves or have some other perk (like being perceived as more attractive).

The TLDR version is simply: make yourself more appealing, and you might succeed.

Some of you dudes are also just fucking gross as fuck, too. Like, start improving on that to start and see if that helps.

thanks for going more in depth on it and not being an ass or trynna be a smart ass you make valid points and i agree just wish it wasn't as much of a hassle or felt like a race or competition or bering prejudged out the gate cause a female thinks you gave bad intentions

appreciate the recommendation I will definitely look into it thanks for not coming at me like a smart ass or pissed off trying to make underhanded insults

you saying thank god news flash jack ass I was luck enough to be approached by one female for a session not my fault you dont understand how frustrating it can be to have to pay all the time for a fetish especially when payed models half the time arent even fucking genuine with it and only fake it so they can be payed well forgive me for wanting some new more modern and fresh to go along side this site and forgive me for expressing my feelings on finding genuine women on here vs money hungry women

again a forum to do what talk to people in hopes of getting a session in the future thats the end goal for this whole thing literally what this forum is for personals is literally to find a partner in your city or in traveling distance like come on now bruh

again a forum to do what talk to people in hopes of getting a session in the future thats the end goal for this whole thing literally what this forum is for personals is literally to find a partner in your city or in traveling distance like come on now bruh

What do you want people to tell you? Regardless of whether or not you fuck anyone, most sessions fall within the ballpark of a "sexualized" encounter, so it stands to reason trying to make yourself appealing the same way you would if you were trying to fuck someone makes sense, right?

Do you get mad at Tinder because "These fucking whores get their pick of whatever they want!"? What exactly do you want people to tell you? The ratio is probably 70/30 at best already, the sad reality is you're probably going to need to stand out of the crowd to make anything happen.

You realize this isnt some facebook site, this is a site that just a few people are putting in time and effort for everybody else to benefit from. So i hope you realize when you come out talking shit on the site and how its not good enough your kind of shitting on those people on here trying to keep this site up and running, i realize you may not have thought about that so sorry for coming at you so sideways. Still dont expect the website to do the work for you, literally everyone here knows the situation so just ask dude.

to answer your question a revamp would help alot this shits been around before I was even born im sure since most of the forum dwellers go way way back so a revamp or a new app or site would draw attention to the fetish and bring this shit back to life and bring in new people so that people dont gotta be on discord and instagram and shit and actually bring some variety to the shit and not have it be some one sided gender shit of more males vs females type of deal a revamp can do a whole and i would be more then happy to contribute to it drop a link for a go fund me or start one up

thats what you get when you session with some of them old ass niggas but alot of you wanna pre judge and generalize EVERY male ler for the few bad apples then we end up getting no where so maybe try working on being more open to talking to others before assuming there a creep or disgusting while we work on the dudes that give off sus vibes cool great

thanks for clarifying that i figured it was a bigger team since its been around for so long didnt mean to shit on there lifes work or whatever just wanted to express how i felt and express what i felt could be done to you know spice it up or bring a new twist that might revive or get some action flowing through the forum

First of all, I would like to applaud you for trying to speak out about a problem you see and trying to change the cycle. I cannot deny that doing nothing will get nothing as a result, and the situation itself is frustrating, so I applaud you for standing up because it takes courage. I personally was going to make a post about the differences I see in-between f/f, m/f & f/m, and m/m, and the difficulties of finding a play partner, but I instead opted to talk about it between random people in the chatroom. Still... I think there is a better way to go about this for you than the method you're taking now.

Lets take a look at the bigger picture here. Does the site ACTUALLY cater to one side, or is it the realistic standards of society and the population of the tickle fetish world? I have been on here for a few months and from what I have gathered, the majority consists of a male population. I do not know the true ratio, but just from my day to day interaction through this forum I have encountered many more people who say they are male vs those who say they are female. Because of this fact, and also society is a dog eat dog world, the smaller, more sought after population of tickle fetishists have leverage. They can use it to meet who they WANT to, and that is just the way it is. (Not trying to throw any kind of shade or slander here, I am merely trying to state my view and is no way meant to offend or put down anyone) Another factor you need to include is where you live. Maybe you are not too close to another female tickle fetishist?

While its not necessarily fair, unfortunately life is not fair. But if you keep up a positive attitude and continue putting yourself out there, I am sure you could meet someone! Also, instead of just saying this site needs a revamp, maybe mention particular points? I am a part of several forums tickling some related to tickling and others not, and whenever trouble had arisen about a forum, the best system I have found to work to maintain site morale were open feedback systems. Akin to your previous post, I found a lack of specific context that causes your troubles, therefore what use does your rant become besides just telling people "HEY IM MAD!"? Maybe pinpoint something you think causes the problem? Or give suggestions you think would fix it? I know I'm no moderator but I hope that my reply helps put you to ease a bit!

P.S. I think the term "hook up" is a loose one and usually implies something casual or platonic but I could be wrong :)

What do you want people to tell you? Regardless of whether or not you fuck anyone, most sessions fall within the ballpark of a "sexualized" encounter, so it stands to reason trying to make yourself appealing the same way you would if you were trying to fuck someone makes sense, right?

Do you get mad at Tinder because "These fucking whores get their pick of whatever they want!"? What exactly do you want people to tell you? The ratio is probably 70/30 at best already, the sad reality is you're probably going to need to stand out of the crowd to make anything happen.

This is kind of where meeting people in real life is better, even if the success rate might be lower. If you interact with someone offline rather than first contacting them online, you're only competing with the people they know, not a large portion of the people on a site. Plus, both people get a better idea of who they're talking to. You obviously can't get body language or "vibes" from text or even usually a call.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back