• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

piscapee

We all know the Renfaire videos, but there are always good-looking young females. Not that it would bother me, but I am just curious:
Are they just taking care of them or do the Stock-People also go for older women, men or even youths? I am not looking for such videos, but I want to understand how they are working. Do they take all kind of people and just the "sexy ones" find their way on the Web or are they only looking for what we finally can see?
On how many different Renfaire-camps are they doing their show? Just Canelli?
And how legal are these videos, talking of personal rights?

Well I don't know about much, but youths as in kids? I'm sure there's some legal thing that goes along with locking kids up... so probably not them, but as far as the other ones, I don't know.. That's an interesting question that I haven't thought of...

One thing I need to mention is that every person in those stocks is someone who is 100% okay with it. Despite some stories online (fiction I mean) they don't just pick up random women walking by and torture them for 30 minutes.
It's usually someone who goes up to the stocks to be put in themselves for a few minutes, and they're given the run down beforehand about how long and to make sure to be vocal about any discomfort (In this one vid I saw they would be talking to the camera who was usually a friend or family about the punishment of tickling, and they'd ask the ticklee in the stocks if they were okay).

On the topic of men in stocks. I think it's a case of it just being more common for women to go into them, I know there are clips of men in stocks at ren faires being tickled on their feet while they shake with laughter, but I think with women it's more common for them to do it. IDK maybe there are groups of women who go together and record it, or maybe it's because women look cuter tickled in stocks so those kinds of vids spread easier?

There are pics of younger people in stocks being tickled, but from what I've read it's usually at ren faire stocks that are purely for photos so they don't lock and the holes are big enough to pull your feet in and out of. I don't think they would let a teen or kid be tied and stocked like that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back