• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best male ticklers?

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
I know lot of people like to see two hot women in a tickle clip but I can get more of a vicarious thrill when I see a guy tickler and I'm more concerned that he has a good vibe with the models and knows what he's doing.

TiB is obviously an absolute legend and FT Manager and Mr Tickler from Czech Tickling are also awesome. I speak some French so always love FT Manager's banter with his models. As a UB tickle fan, Steelbod and the late Iriving Krebb were both masters of tickling ribs and bellies - soft, clawing, maddening strokes. The Crimson Magister is a 'new kid on the block' whose work I like. In spit of looking a giallo movie villain he occasionally reveals his soft side at the end of a clip like the one where the model gave the safeword and there was an instant hard stop, the cuffs were undone and he gave her a little hug.

I know there are more that just aren't springing to mind right now. Who else do you rate?

I will always be a bit bias and say my husband. To be fair he does know how to tickle me the best.

I think it kind of depends what sort of reaction you like most from a ticklee.

The 'Real Tickling' Guy seems to have been quite good at sensual tickling (his videos with Vivana topless are a great example of that). 'TMJ Productions' was also great at this as is 'Shy and Wild Tickling.'
For more intense tickling I'd say either Matt from 'The Tickle Room' or Evan from 'Silver Cherry.' (I'd also add Scarlett Sinns here but since it's only male ticklers)
If you like more clinical tickling I'd say the 'UK Tickling' guy, 'Testing4Laughs' or 'French Tickling' (although I've spoken to French Tickling and I know that he does to private sessions with some of his models so he is often trying to cater to their fetishes a bit more in their specific videos.)
I should also add that if you like... what I can only describe as weird tickling then there's also 'The Tickle Channel' and 'Skelyrata' which... Well it's not my taste but if it works for you then sure I guess.
While I personally like 'French Tickling' the most as a store overall, I think my second favourite would be 'TMJ' followed by either 'UK Tickling' or 'Real Tickling.' Tommy from 'Tickle Abuse' was also great too but I didn't quite know how to classify him.

Off Topic - Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the name of that guy from TA a million years ago. Long hair, sunglasses? I couldn't stand his cocky persona and bravado, but good lord did I want him to tie me up and lick my toes.

I know lot of people like to see two hot women in a tickle clip but I can get more of a vicarious thrill when I see a guy tickler and I'm more concerned that he has a good vibe with the models and knows what he's doing.

TiB is obviously an absolute legend and FT Manager and Mr Tickler from Czech Tickling are also awesome. I speak some French so always love FT Manager's banter with his models. As a UB tickle fan, Steelbod and the late Iriving Krebb were both masters of tickling ribs and bellies - soft, clawing, maddening strokes. The Crimson Magister is a 'new kid on the block' whose work I like. In spit of looking a giallo movie villain he occasionally reveals his soft side at the end of a clip like the one where the model gave the safeword and there was an instant hard stop, the cuffs were undone and he gave her a little hug.

I know there are more that just aren't springing to mind right now. Who else do you rate?

Really appreciate the shout out my brother, thank you so much! :D :redheart:

*EDIT* I should probably contribute to this great discussion!

Honestly it's all been said. TIB & MTP Jeff are the OG and incredible. Evan from Silvercherry, Tom (IIRC) from Tickle Abuse, The gent from UK Tickling, etc. Good call as well on Vellication Video. Loved those vids and man do they bring back memories of first stumbling on to the TMF completely by fluke haha. I also really like the male ticklers from Russian Fetish & Czech Ticklish Girls. Great work all around. Russian Fetish would have to be my current favourite I think. They really put effort into their productions and I know first hand that it's neither cheap nor easy. I would like to start implementing more complex cinematography into my productions in the manner that they do. It's definitely my next milestone.

Last edited:
I can't believe no one has mentioned Yaqi yet. What an enthusiast he was :)

As for me, it's always fun to watch Jeff (Magic Touch) do the tickling. His tickling is.. good :) It's delicate, and you can see his victims are in good mood, having a good laugh. Yet, they can't handle it :) Watching it made me smile literally.

Especially when he was tickling Mary's armpits and Venus's ribs on the massage table.

Can't hold myself from giving the links (forgive me, Jeff)

previewlg_22773109.jpg

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3...-the-month-venus-is-strapped-down-and-tickled

previewlg_22769485.jpg

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33505/22769485/marys-armpits-part-4

For me it's rigging + technique + overall vibe, and on that basis I like knismo, French Tickling, the Russians, and the dudes at Canelli. If animated counts, I'd add Baronstrap. Honorable mention to American Tickling and Evan at Sillvercherry (wish he did toe ties).

The rigging at (old) Tickle Abuse and Czech are great, and I still like their stuff, but the rest isn't as good as the others at least imo with the male ticklers.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back