• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elite Training: Part 2

The_Kev

TMF Master
This is a sequel to a story I posted in 2013 called "Elite Training" which can be found here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?236118-Elite-Training

This story was commissioned by Gy123. It was my first commission so, feedback is appreciated. :)

I hope you enjoy it.

Elite Training Part 2:

Michelle didn’t “walk” down the street toward the run down, two-bit strip mall that contained what the so called “martial arts master” referred to as a “dojo”, she *barreled*

She had spent the entire night consoling her boyfriend Rob who had been systematically destroyed by the evil woman that she was hurtling to confront.

Rob had gone to the “dojo” in the hopes of upping his game after an already humiliating MMA loss to a woman half his size. Amy, the “dojo’s” proprietor, had promised to make her students virtually unassailable by engaging them in a revolutionary form of training. What she ultimately did was put Rob in a harsh and punishing submission hold, made him tap out and verbally submit in front of the entire “dojo”, TICKLED him until he was crying and begging for mercy! And put him out with a figure 4 sleeper. And then, to add insult to injury she tied him up to an X frame while he was out, and when he woke up, subjected him to extremely punishing tickle torture and sexual teasing, making him as frustrated and desperate for relief, (in more ways than one), as possible. This humiliating torment went on for hours, and to cap it all off, Amy had dismissed class and left him there, in the middle of the “dojo”, tied up, gagged, sore, demoralized and needing desperately to cum!

Michelle had found him via a tracker on his cell phone. When she had ungagged him, he immediately begged her to let him finish.

“Of course, baby! You poor guy!”

She had said, and gave him what he deserved right then and there to take the edge off of what she could tell had been an excruciating ordeal.

Over the course of the rest of the night she helped him out many more times in between his explanation of what had gone on.

“She tickled my feet honey; I couldn't stand it! And then the bitch made me hold up my arms and LET her tickle my stomach and pits just to give my feet a break. She put me in a sleeper with her legs, I’m terrified of being choked out, I tapped and I submitted verbally but she wouldn’t let me!”

Michelle had built up a store house of anger and bitterness toward Amy that she was now about to unleash as she approached the entrance to the dojo.

The door SLAMMED open, so hard that the bell tied to the door handle *planked* unnaturally. Students from every corner of the room perked up to see what had burst into their training center.

What they witnessed was a tall, broad woman wearing a pair of Navy-Blue shorts and a matching tank top that showed off a little bit more of her heaving chest than the guys in attendance could handle at a glance. Messy, dark blond hair rippled down to her shoulders. She was very well toned and looked athletic, if a bit lumbering.

“Can I help you?” A voice from the far side of the room oozed with patronizing professionalism.

“You”. Michelle said pointing at the smaller, annoyingly cute head of the dojo, her eyes looking her up and down as she floated on bare feet toward her. She was wearing a white Gi, same as the rest of the students. She was much smaller than Michelle and considerably younger, Michelle being in her early 30’s and Amy being no more than early 20’s, a fact that instantly registered in her strategy. Her bare feet were the only part of her body not covered by the thick, bulky white uniform.

“My boyfriend came in here yesterday asking for some kind of elite training...”

Amy broke in; “The de-sensitivity regiment, yes”

“Yeah”, Michelle countered abruptly, “The mumbo jumbo you peddle to street kids and punks”

Amy seemed to flinch and her face registered a twinge of annoyance, something Michelle suspected didn’t happen too often. The other students seemed to resent the comment in kind.

She continued: “The “regiment” that lets you beat up on guys who you totally out class. That lets you humiliate them and tickle them in front of your students and knock them out. And don’t even get me started on what you did to my man when he was out... What you did when he woke up, I ought to KILL you!”

Amy stood with a maddeningly flat expression. “I’m sorry that the de-sensitivity regiment didn’t work for him. Most of our students go on to be much less risk averse and more aggressive, and win more of their fights but some, I admit, can’t handle the program. I’m sorry for what your boyfriend went through but, he did sign a waiver mam”.

Michelle’s taped fists tightened. Her blood pressure rose to the boiling point, and her voice lowered to a soft, deep, matter of fact tone. People who knew her called this the “don’t fuck with her” stage.

“You tormented and humiliated my boyfriend for your own sick pleasure, and now I’m goanna get even. I understand you don’t want to get your conn artist ass kicked in front of your students. You pick the time and place, and I’ll show you what “de-sensitivity” looks like”.

Now it was Amy whose fists tightened and whose blood pressure was making her face flush. The tactic had worked, there was no way she would be challenged like that in front of her students and not settle it then and there.

“Okay” said Amy in a voice cracking and breaking with anger, a fact that almost made Michelle smile. “You and me, best two out of three, submissions only and they have to be ACCEPTED by the winner or they don’t count”.

The students GASPED and groaned, seemingly in sympathy for Michelle. This meant that a skilled fighter could literally torture her opponent indefinitely and never accept their submission, could theoretically knock them out an unlimited number of times, could... tickle them until they passed out or went crazy. Michelle became slightly nervous. But no, she couldn't afford to show weakness now, now that she had succeeded in arranging the fight she wanted.

“Done” She replied.

“Also”, Amy interjected, “The winner gets to torture the loser for twenty-four hours, and since you disrespected me in MY dojo on behalf of lover boy, (The comment made Michelle grit her teeth), if I win, I reserve the right to torture you AND your precious boyfriend”.

Michelle was taken aback. She was about to leave not just her fate but her Rob’s fate up to her skills as well.

She hesitated a fraction of a second “Done”.

“Then let’s get started” Agreed Amy.

They erected the sparring ring that they used for training in the middle of the dojo, which was; for all intents and purposes, just a boxing ring, complete with ropes and corner posts.

Michelle began stretching and limbering up just as she had done in high school before fights. She became aware of the jeers and comments of the students in attendance to the effect that her armpits and cleavage were bare and that no real fighter, certainly nobody who could take Amy would have given her that advantage. Those comments increased her confidence in her strategy. The tank top was designed to draw attention to her upper body. If ticking was used against her, like it was with Rob, as long as Amy was focused on her armpits, she wouldn’t target her feet, which as it happens were covered by thick white socks.

Amy seemed to notice this and Michelle could almost feel her grimace, and... something else. She was clearly eyeing her socked feet but there was something else there. Was she undressing her with her eyes? That could be useful!

They were a tale of opposites. Amy was covered head to ankle in that frumpy Gi, but her bare feet were completely vulnerable, while Michelle’s bare armpits and loose fabric of her tank left the most vulnerable targets away from her feet, which were the most protected.

The two circled each other for a few seconds, sizing each other up. Amy was clearly the more skilled fighter, but Michelle was bigger and, she was pretty sure had more street experience, the way that Amy moved was indicative of an instructor rather than a woman who fought one on one on a regular basis. The more she studied Amy’s movements, the more she was certain she knew how to defeat her, and in spectacular fashion.

One of the students shouted, “BEGIN!”

Amy floated around the mats crossing her legs over as she went into some kind of fancy stance, Michelle was not about to fuck around with any of that. She careened toward her opponent with everything she had. Amy’s eyes registered a look of shock a millisecond before Michelle SPEARED her. She was clearly expecting a feeling out period, what she got instead was...

“UNH!”

Michelle’s shoulder thrusted hard into Amy’s belly, knocking her completely off of her feet and literally on her ass. She sat there SHOCKED for a second with a shocked and confused look on her face, before a look of pain registered on her face, a silent scream made her mouth form an “O” as the sensation became so overwhelming that she clutched her belly and curled up into a ball, groaning in agony.

Michelle had scored a hit to her solar plexus. She knew how painful that was, not just painful but debilitating. Your breath completely leaves, your stomach feels like a sour, aching pit in your midsection. Sternum shots had made Michelle want to just die many times during a fight. Amy wasn’t getting up any time soon.

Michelle took the opportunity to gloat

“You like beating up guys huh? What happened, you’re losing to a girl now? What happened huh?”

Seeing that Amy had sprawled on her back, she leaned in and STOMPED her right in the pit of her stomach.

“AAH!” “UUUUUUUUNH!”

Amy screamed in horror as her already sore belly sustained even more direct punishment. She resumed her fetal position and writhed on the mats.

“Fight back” Michelle said matter-of-factly. “What’s wrong did a girl fuck you up?”

Amy turned on her stomach, her ass up in the air trying to breathe. Michelle moved in again.

She briefly skittered her long fingernails in the middle of her bare feet. “What’s wrong? You’re done already?” Once again, she traced her fingers hap-hazardly along the soles of her feet. Each tickle attack made her feet squirm, but no sound; other than groaning, escaped her lips. Michelle placed her foot on Amy’s ass and shoved her unceremoniously flat onto her stomach. She sat on her thighs facing her feet. They were extremely cute and much smaller than hers. She started aggressively skittering her fingers all up and down the soles of her bare feet. “You can’t even laugh from this cause I knocked the wind out of you” Michelle taunted as she continued torturing her feet while Amy continued to groan and sputter.

She worked Amy into a rear naked choke, securing her lower body with her legs. She had no intention of knocking her out, not at this point, but there were a few things she wanted to tell her. She whispered in her ear:

“Let’s have a little girl talk. You see, you’re good at reading people and figuring out their weaknesses, well guess what? I have some experience in that area too. I’m studying psychology at the moment, and I happened to notice your reactions when I was tickling your feet.

Amy’s eyes widened and she let out a soft, earnest: “No!”

Michelle got a devil’s grin on her face, but she wasn’t ready to fully exploit this just yet, she had more punishment to dole out to this bitch.

“Why don’t you tell your little cult here that you love having your feet tickled and played with and how much of a slut you are for feet?

Amy whispered “Never! Oh you fucking bitch! You can’t... I can’t... I won’t...”

“Suit yourself, just let me know when you want to submit.”

Michelle flipped Amy onto her back and began working her into a figure four

“noooooo” She squawked out with the limited breath she could get.

“You did it to him” Michelle responded. She was a second away from locking in the harsh submission hold, but she couldn’t quite get it. All of a sudden she felt her self being rolled over onto her stomach!

Oh no! A reversal! Michelle might be bigger and stronger, but Amy was an experienced technician. She felt her self maneuvered onto her side , and her calf muscle started to ache.

“uuuuuuunh!” she groaned.

This was the worst possible outcome. Leg holds were her kryptonite. If she locked in a reverse figure 4 she would have no choice but to submit. But wait... oh god, submissions weren’t allowed. She would be subject to the humiliation of being mercilessly tortured by this girl

She had to do something.

In a panic she fumbled around. She grabbed Amy's bare feet trying to pry them apart. Not knowing whether or not there really were such things as “pressure points", she began “massaging” the soles of her opponent's soft feet with her thumbs.

She felt the hold weaken! And what’s more, Amy was groaning!

She continued gently rubbing and massaging her bare feet until…

Amy completely collapsed, allowing Michelle to roll her onto her back, completing the figure 4.

She didn’t stop! She continued playing with her opponent’s feet, rubbing and gently stroking them, sending lightning bolts of electricity from Amy’s tail bone up to her brain!

Amy covered her face with her arms and GROANED as Michelle gave those bare feet some loving attention. Her students watched, aghast that their leader was reduced to a puddle by an opponent massaging and tickling her feet.

After a little while, Michelle herd the magic words:

“Oh God yeah… Oh GOD yeah!”

That was all she was waiting for:

As soon as she felt her opposant's body shudder, she CINCHED up on the figure four locking it in HARD!

Amy let out a few very girlish SCREAMS, bucking, sitting up and crashing back down, almost like she was having a seizure.

“Please please please I... AAAAH! Nonono, AAAH!”

Eventually she stopped begging, sunk down onto her back, draped her arms over her face, and let out a strained, consistent MOAN of agony.

Michelle beamed.

In a last-ditch effort to turn the tables, Amy used what had always been her secret weapon. She reached forward and started flitting her fingers up and down Michelle’s feet. She noticed a pained grimace come over her opponent, she was having a hard time taking the foot tickling and her leg hold was easing up. Happy to have found an advantage, Amy stepped up her RAKING fingernails along her opponent's socked feet, concentrating on her soles

“Are you ticklish?” Amy suggested loud enough for her students to hear, while Michelle descended into uncontrollable giggles and slumped down to the mats.

“Break the hold!” Amy demanded, sitting up and aggressively tickling her opponent's feet, gleefully aware that she had to force herself to keep them vulnerable in order to maintain the hold.

“You’re not goanna be able to stand it, break the hold! I’m not goanna stop tickling your feet”

All Michelle wanted in the world was to get away from the maddening, annoying, torturous sensations on her feet. Under her breath and in a fit of giggles, she whispered “okay okay!” But Amy had locked in a leg hold on her end!

Now Michelle was trapped while her opponent tortured her feet!

“OKAY! OKAY! I GIVE UPAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!”

Michelle submissively lifted her arms showing that she wasn’t going to fight back and begged for mercy

“I'll stop I’ll stop pleahahahahahahhaa I can’t stand it! AHAHAHEHEHEHEH”

Amy BEAMED at this. She didn’t show her any mercy whatsoever. In a complete reversal of fortunes, it was now Amy who had a leg hold locked in and was TORMENTING the feet of her opponent in their cute little white socks.

One of the students asked “Amy, do you accept her submission?”

“No, Keep those arms there” she demanded, sitting up more to get a better vantage point. Continuing to use one hand to rake her nails up and down the length of her victim’s feet, she used the other to flip Michelle’s tank top up so that her soft belly was revealed. She watched the cute little belly button jitter as her belly laugh continued. She watched that sexy stomach go through the range of contraction and deflation with the deep belly laughs that her opponent was lost in. The instant she was sure that Michelle was out of oxygen and her belly was the most vulnerable...

*PLOP*

Michelle let out a quick “UNH!” Her face made an “O” shape and she was silent, soundlessly enduring the deep ache in her belly. Her arms reflexively wrapped around her sore belly.

“Keep those arms up!” Amy demanded dialing her feet tickling up to eleven, putting everything she had into raking HARD up and down the soles of her feet.

TEARS started flowing from Michelle’s eyes and with a scrunched face she obeyed and lifted her arms high over her head in complete submission.

Amy grinned and eased up on tickling her feet, making sure it was absolute torture, but less unbearable than before.

Again she timed her opponent's laughs and giggles. Waited until she was completely out of breath and...

*PLOP*

“UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNH!”

Michelle physically sat up clutching her belly, if she had been able to get a breath she would be screaming.

“Lay down, arms up!” Amy ordered, Mercilessly WRECKING her feet over her socks.

Michelle collapsed and stretched her arms up. As Amy eased up on her feet again and positioned her feet, she let out a faint “please”

*PLOP*

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”

She sat up again clutching her aching stomach and sputtering.

“Lay down, arms up!”

Michelle obeyed, her aching belly DREADING another shot,

Amy eyed her dejected opponent and her eyes centered on her bare armpits as Michelle held her arms up. Those vulnerable pits were the perfect target to humiliate this bitch even more. Amy adjusted herself to be able to lead forward and attack Michelle’s pits, but while doing so, she sacrificed the figure four and moved her feet into Michelle’s lap

Seeing them resting in her lap, Michelle took and wiggled Amy’s soft little toes one at a time, even as she herself was out of her mind with the ticklish agony on her own feet and over whelmed with the ache in her stomach. She wiggled Amy’s toes causing Amy to let out little exasperated YELPS every time she moved to a new toe. She gently massaged the balls of her soft, bare feet.

A “glazed” look overcame her face as she stared into Michelle’s eyes. Michelle smiled and Amy, in spite of herself let out an “ooooooh fuuuuuuuck” and collapsed to the mat.

Michelle enjoyed listening to her opponent's little squeals for a while before really laying in. She resumed control of the figure four and, all of a sudden WRENCHED it in fully. She started aggressively RAKING her finger nails along the soles of Amy’s feet while dialing the figure four up to eleven!

“I SUBMIIIIIT!” Amy bellowed out.

Michelle continued playing with her feet and tightening and losing the figure four so that Amy couldn’t get used to it.

More yelps and groans and...

“I SUBMIIIT!”

Michelle massaged her bare feet and locked in the figure four with all her strength, Amy JOLTED up and gave her a look that was part shock, part agony, part lust. Michelle smiled “What do you say tough girl? You want to submit to me a third time?

“I SUBMIT!!!!!”

“Nope”

She kept the figure four at full strength. Amy’s screams of panic and agony went higher and higher. She struggled like a caged animal and begged pitifully

“PLEASE LET ME SUBMIT! PLEASE LET ME SUBMIT! YOU’RE GONNA DISLOCATE MY... AAAAH! OH, PLEASE PLEASE, MERCY! I’LL DO ANYTHING! PLAEASE DON’T!”

Michelle just grinned at her, right in her eyes and calmly shook her head “no”

Three screams; each louder and more desperate than the next and Amy went completely limp. Her arms sprawled out and her legs giving no more resistance. Michelle kept the hold locked in anyway.

One of the students protested “She’s out! Let her out of the hold!”

“Knockouts and submissions don’t count” Michelle said coldly, straining the leg lock as hard as she could, even though her opponent was out and couldn’t defend herself.

All of a sudden, a sickening POP was heard. With a satisfied grin, Michelle finally unhooked her legs and got up, leaving Amy’s unconscious body to twitch like it had been hit with a defibrillator.

“Yup, that’s dislocated” she said calmly, reaching over, undoing Amy’s Gi, opening the flap to reveal her bare stomach and giving her a hard shot into her soft belly. *pop*. “I accept her submission”

She went over to her corner letting Amy lay there unconscious, her leg in absolute hell and her stomach sore from the shot to her soft, unprotected belly.

The score was 1/0 Michelle. Another victory and Amy would be her torture victim for the nest twenty-four hours.

It was minutes before she started to come around, and Michelle made sure she was in position when she did. She had pulled Amy’s arms up and sat on her, almost in a face sit, making sure not to put her hands on her shoulders so that no pin could be counted.

Amy came-to in a fit of “oh god... oh god... oh god please my leg, I can’t continue”

“Pins only dear” Michelle replied flatly “I think Rob said something similar and you didn’t have any mercy on him”

“My leg!”

“Quiet!” Michelle yelled, opening Amy’s Gi on either side revealing her stomach, her green sports bra, her ribs and armpits. She started lazily tapping her fingers on her now bare pits.

She might not have had a “mixed" react to her feet being tickled, but her armpits were a different story: “keeehehehehehehehehe plhehehehehhenohohohoho”

“Aha! Ticklish on your armpits? What about here?”

She moved down to her ribs and sides, making Amy chortle embarrassingly. Continuing to tickle torture her upper body, Michelle wanted some payback for the treatment she was given earlier.

She commanded:

“Let me punch you in the stomach, don’t tense up or I’ll tickle your armpits for an hour”

Amy shouted “I give up! Jim, I give up stop the match!!!”

Whoever Jim was reminded her that according to HER rules, the match was pins only.

Amy giggled and whined for a little while longer before...

“Yes, yes yes... YES YES YES! Punch my stomach just stop!!!!”

Michelle grinned.

She gently rubbed the smaller girl’s soft stomach.

“Don’t tense”

Amy mewed, anticipating the flash of agony to come

*BOP BOP BOP BOP*

“UUUUUUUUUUNH!”

In a sadistic move, Michelle went RIGHT back to tickling her armpits so she couldn’t even groan out.

Amy passed out a second time.

Michelle massaged her pits for a little bit more, then moved down to her nipples. She rubbed and played with them over her bra.

She continued this until Amy came to...

“Oh god my nipples!” Was the first utterance that she gave when she regained consciousness. She tried to protect herself only to realize, to her horror that Michelle had tied her up! She stood; wrists tied to the corner post over her head.

She got the sense that Michelle had been licking and biting her nipples the entire time she was out, and she was now roughly torturing them, probably to wake her up.

“Let me go you bi”....

It was at this point that she realized, Michelle had tied her up with her own Karate Gi! The arms of the Gi were tied around one wrist and the other and the rest draped behind her like a cape! Her feet were secured in between the lower and middle ropes, resting on them so that her soles were pointing toward the ceiling.

“You’re lucky I was doing this over your bra while you were out, I wanted you to be awake when I show your little followers your goods”

“Oooooh you bitch!”

“Say you submit and I’ll stop”

Amy knew that one more submission and she would be at the complete mercy of her opponent.

“No” She said flatly.

Michelle smiled as she unclasped and remover Amy’s bra, letting her small perky breasts fall out completely visible to everyone.

She looked deep into her eyes offering her one last chance to surrender.

“I’m goanna go for your bare nipples”

Amy reluctantly shook her head.

Michelle grabbed and twisted her nipples, licking and biting them as she pleased.

Amy writhed and begged as this treatment sent her into horny hysterics interrupted too often by actual painful torture.

After about five full minutes of Michelle licking, biting, pulling, tugging and rubbing her nipples with no way for her to defend herself, Amy groaned “C’mon man, give my nipples a break!”

Michelle looked at her, about to taunt her for asking for mercy, but then something occurred to her.

“Okay” she said “I’ll give your nipples a break, no problem”

She moved to the outside of the ring and behind Amy.

“What are you doi.... No! NO please not tha AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHA!”

She felt Michelle tickling her feet which were completely helpless, trapped in-between the ring ropes.

“NOT MY FEHEHE PLEEAHAHAHAHAAHAH, I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT AHAHAHAHAHA!”

The student acting as referee asked “Michelle, do you accept her surrender?”

“No”, she replied pitilessly, letting her fingers explore the contours of her victim’s bare feet while she writhed in agony, screaming from the overwhelming tickling.

Those in attendance saw their strong, confident leader reduced to a giggling mess of a little girl, begging for mercy, begging to be allowed to submit at having her feet tickled. It was the most humiliating thing they had ever seen happen to her.

All at once they saw her expression change. Her eyes widened and that “glazed” look returned.

Michelle had pressed Amy’s feet together, leaned in and was now kissing them! She was kissing her feet up and down her bare soles and over each one of her toes.

Little sparks of lightning shot up and down from the soles of Amy’s feet up to the pleasure center of her brain. Her whole body tingled, and something like mind control came over her. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

“ohgod... Ohgod right there... ohgod don’t stop” she started to mantra. Her class looked puzzled and stunned.

Michelle expertly worshiped her feet, leaving little wet kisses up and down her soles, across the balls of her feet and on each individual toe. She timed exactly when her victim’s body started to quiver and backed off, never letting her fully get to the finish line.

As quietly as she could so that her class couldn’t hear, she whispered and begged “Oh god please let me finish!”

Michelle grinned, got her right back to the edge kissing her feet and toes, STOPED, and insisted

“Say you submit”

Amy didn’t hesitate “I SUBMIT!”

“Do you accept her submission?”

“No" she said flatly.

Amy was beside her self! She needed so badly to cum but she was tied up!

“I’m goanna make you cum right in front of your students. I’m goanna make you tell them how much you love feet. See honey, you aren’t the only one who can look into a person's soul and see their biggest weaknesses.’

Amy didn’t know how she was able to but she absolutely did intuit how much of a foot fetish she had and how sensitive she was to tickling, how it made her go over the edge.

For a third time Michelle tickled her on her feet, this time using her tongue!

“oh god…. Ooooh Gooooood nnn… nohehehehehe fuck youhehehehhahhh!”

Michelle grinned and whispered “C’mon, you know you need relief. You’re tied up getting your feet tickled by a girl, this is your secret fantasy, you’re gonna blow your load!

“SHUT UP! NNNNNNNNNkeeehhehehhehehehehe stahahahhahap plehehehes , please! Go for a different spot! Rrrrrrrrrnh hahahahahhahahah”

Still in a quiet voice, Michelle responded “Nope, I’m gonna tickle your bare feet until you cum.”

She skittered her nails on the bare soles of Amy's tied up feet and then, to her horror, began popping one toe after another into her mouth, making a little “pop" every time she finished with one. This brought Amy right to the edge.

Neeeehehehehehhehe no… fuck you! No I’m not gonna cumnfor yo- eeeehehehehhe oh got I can’t take it I’m gonna cumahahaahhahahahaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The muscles in Amy’s arms legs and her abs tensed, if she hadn’t been tied up she would be pulling her hair! The most mind blowing, shocking, exhausting orgasm washed over her as she continued to let out a loud, throaty GROAN, the groan turning into a SCREAM as Michelle continued kissing and licking her feet post-orgasm.

Her students were aghast with shock! They couldn’t believe their teacher had just been forced to cum from having her feet tickled!

Amy’s face was a mask of anger and resentment, she HATED being made to cum for this bitch, and the absolute worst thing in her world was – she wasn’t remotely done. And Michelle’s work on her feet was getting her right back to the edge.

Michelle switched to slower, more sensual tickling on her feet, even just and out with then for a little bit every now and again. Michelle was enjoying it, both her feet and her humileatiom,.but Amy was getting completely lost in a world of pleasurable agony. Her eyes started to glaze over and roll back in her head as Michelle massaged, kissed and locked her feet. The knowledge that she had been defeated and tied up, totally at the mercy of her opponent sent her right back to the moment of cunning a second time.

Michelle promised her quietly that she would let her fully cum.

“Don't worry, you can blow your load again, I know you need relief, you’re tied up getting your bare feet tickled. (She knew those words triggered her,, and loved the little “huffs" they produced).

And then, as soon as her cute little tummy quivered, she stopped COLD!.

Amy couldn’t take any more edging, she didn’t care about losing face or being humiliated, she was a slut! She needed to cum! She didn’t care about anything.

“I want feet! I want a pair of feet to worship! Please! I need relief!

Michelle was on cloud 9 as the class gasped and grimaced, seeing their leader reduced to a begging foot slut.

“Sorry honey” Michelle said, “I can’t give you my feet to worship and tickle you at the same time.”

She went back to RAKING her soles again, as mercilessly as she could.

“OH gohohohohod! Oh God plehegez don’t stahahahp! Torture me, make me scream I don’t care just let me cuhuhum!”

Michelle did stop.

Amy almost started CRYING . A woman in the audience cried out “you bitch!”

Michelle didn’t care, she was a bitch, at least to the woman who had similarly tortured her boyfriend.

“Hey, she agreed to the rules, I'm not giving her any more relief unless you wanna help her out.”

The woman who yelled the obscenity looked mortified. The indignity of a student giving Amy, the dojo mistress sexual relief would be so humiliating for her that she couldn’t bare to think about it.

Michelle kissed and locked the soft, bare feet of the woman’s instructor, once again until she was a millisecond away from Cummings and then…

“BOP"

The audience couldn’t believe it! She low blowed her! She was about to cum and she upper cutted her right in her groin!

Amy’s face made an “O" shape and her head slumped onto her chest. She couldn’t even curl up or nurse her sore vagina because she was tied up. She just had to hang there and take it.

But even this wasn’t enough to stop the next wave of unbearable pleasure as Michelle brought her, once again, back to the brink of orgasm, promising her over and over “don’t worry I’m goanna let you cum this time, this is cruel even for me, you need to cum so bad! Don’t worry, I’ll keep tickling your feet until you shoot your load!”

She was right there. Her body quivered and…

Michelle COMPLETELY stopped.

Amy started CRYING!

The woman in the crowd couldn’t stand to watch this anymore. She climed into the ring, took off her shoes and socks, and positioned her self, somewhat awkwardly so that she could place her bare feet up against Amy's face.

Amy's exhausted expression perked up slightly. She nuzzle the soft bare feet in front of her and then aggressively started WORSHIPING them. As aggressively and earnestly as if this is how she would be masturbating if she wasn’t tied up. She PASSIONATELY kissed her feet and sucked her toes!

“oooooh your feet!” she whispered loud enough for the whole class to hear!

Michelle did not waste the opportunity

“Tell them, tell them you love feet, tell them how much of a perve you are! Tell them or I’ll throw this broad out of the ring and leave you with no relief!”

In between kissing and worshiping and sucking feet, Amy spilled her guts!

“Mmmmm I’m a foot slut, I love feet! I I make you all fight barefoot so I can look at them, oh fuck please Michelle, please tickle my feet! I’ve gotten off on you guys feet when we wrestle, fuck! FUCK! (She couldn’t believe she was admitting this).

Michelle giggled “You slut, looks like you lost your business these people look pretty pissed. Say you submit and I’ll finish you off.”

Amy was in tears of embarrassment and frustration “I FUCKIN SUBMIT!”

Michelle tickled her feet

“EEEEHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHS OH FUCK PLEASE LET ME KISS YOUR FEEHHEHET!”

The woman rolled her eyes, now super annoyed with her having been used for the last year by this foot pervert, but she didn’t have the heart to deny her, this was already a cruel punishment"

Ohgodohgodohgod I’m gonna cum!...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNH!”

Every muscle in her body tensed, she nearly broke the ring post her orgasm was so intense.

She passed out! Her face resting right on her students bare foot.

A student asked, “do you accept her submission?”

Michelle gave her one more SMOOCH on her feet and said “Yes, get her ready for her torture session”

Michelle watched Amy come to and could only imagine how disorienting it would be to wake up after having been tied upside down.

A hook in the ceiling supported a rope that ended in a series of knots that were now tied expertly around Amy's ankles.

Amy tried to lower her arms only to find that they were also trapped. Not by ropes per-say, but in a very strange manner.

She was wearing a blue pair of elbow high gloves which connected to the blue mask she was wearing at the top of her head, keeping her elbows out and her hands behind her head as if she were reclining lazily.

She let out a “uuuuuunh" and squirmed around like she was a fish on a hook.

“So”, Michelle began. “I noticed you had some “tools" in a secret locker that your student tell me you use for “training” with them.

“OH GOD!” Amy blurted out.

“And!” Michelle cut in, “I thought that this was the most interesting little trinket I’ve ever heard about".

Michelle was holding a sort of “companion" to the blue mask that Amy was wearing. A mask that would cover the eye and mouth holes that her victim now took for granted. The person wearing it would be able to breathe, but there were other “effects".

“OH god no! No, please not that!”

Michelle beamed. “Yeah I guess when a person wears this, absolutely no sound can escape, and that, when the person breathes in the fabric produces a slight paralyzing effect. That must be horrible to be tortured and not even be able to tense your muscles or cry out for mercy.” She approached Amy with the clear intention of placing the mask on her.

And there was Amy, upside down completely naked but for the elbow high gloves and mask. Her feet, legs, stomach, breasts, ribs and armpits all in display. Squirming awkwardly and BEGGING for mercy.

“PLEASE DON'T PUT THAT ON ME! ILL KISS YOUR FEET! ILL KISS YOUR PUSSY, YOIR ARMPITS, ILL LET YOU FUCK ME! ILL LET YOU TICKLE ME! PKEASE HAVE MERCY!

*slip*

Amy was silent. Her movements slowed and ceased. She hung there perfectly still and perfectly quiet, not able to make a sound or move a muscle.

Michelle giggled and kissed her bare stomach, knowing it was a maddening sensation for her ticklish victim. And then...

“Plop, plop, plop”

Amy’s belly couldn’t tighten up and so absorbed all three body shots.

Amy hung there, completely still and completely silent.

“That'll give you something to endure while I get you nice and decorated” Michelle taunted

She collected the little bullet vibrators that were stored in the “training” chest, along with some tape.

She turned on each one and began her work.

She tapped two vibrators onto Amy's neck on each side, one on each of her armpits, she tapped one to her right nipple and one to her left, she tapped one to her belly button and one to her lower stomach. She tapped one behind her right knee and one behind her left. She taped one to each of her upper thighs where they met her groin area, one to each of her calves, and one to the soles of each of her feet.

She took some of the micro vibrators and tapped them directly on each one of her toes and even more in between them.

When she was done, Amy looked like a decorated Christmas tree with vibrators stimulating each one of her most sensitive areas.

Michelle winced a little, even SHE thought this was cruel. But fuck her, she tortured Rob and now she was going to endure the worst torture she'd ever experienced.

“Well" Michelle whispered in Amy’s ear, “I think I should get to know your class a little bit better. I think I’ll take them out to dinner for a few hours, we’ll be back. Oh and don’t worry, I’ll flip the Open sign over to Closed so that nobody comes in and disturbs you.

See you in a few hotels honey, have fun, maybe think about how it feels when you torture people while we're gone.”

The class dispersed into the parking lot. Michelle turned off all of the lights and closed the door, flipping the open sign to closed. Leaving Amy hanging there with her neck, armpits, stomach, legs feet and every inch of her toes being excruciatingly tickled, yet outside nothing but darkness, calm and silence could be detected, and within that mask, a slack, calm face and still body betrayed nothing of the screams for mercy happening in her head.

The restaurant wasn’t particularly fancy, but it was comfortable and cheap enough to feed an army. Michelle spoke to every one of the students who had agreed to come with her, which was most of the class. Her goal was to win them over and take Amy’s place as the head mistress, (at least as far as they were concerned), of the dojo. The revelation that Amy had been perving on all of their feet and deliberately subjecting them to torture to satisfy her desires hadn’t done much to maintain their loyalty, and many of them seemed to look to Michelle as their new mistress given her crushing defeat of the former.

Over the next few hours, she heard stories from all of the students regarding the torments they suffered at the hands of Amy as part of their “training”. Some of them broke down into tears at how mercilessly she tortured and humiliated them. Tickling their feet, putting them in very harsh submission holds, making them tap out multiple times. Holding their hands so they can’t tap and forcing them to verbally submit over and over again. And that was nothing compared to the other “trainings” she gave them. The mask of silence and stillness was frequently used, forcing the victim to endure punches or tickling and not be able to react. Apparently, a lot of the time for the girls she would pinch and bite their nipples and for the poor guys she would put clothespins on their balls! That made Michelle particularly mad, that’s the worst torture a guy can experience. She was damn lucky she didn’t do it to Rob!

These stories went on for a few hours, making Michelle more and more resolved to destroy and RETIRE Amy.

After around three full hours they returned to the dojo. Amy hung there still with all of the vibrators buzzing at full intensity. Her neck, both armpits, stomach, legs and feet all being tormented just as they had been for THREE HOURS.

Michelle approached and took off the vibrators on her chest. “I really want to torture your nipples after what these guys told me” She started ROUGHLY pinching and biting them HARD. Amy of course stayed perfectly still and didn’t make a sound. After a few minutes of that treatment, she grabbed some clothespins and let them do the work on her sore nipples.

“Now, I’ve been talking it over with the guys here and it seems like they’re unhappy with your leadership. They all think you’re a complete bitch and they want someone older and much more attractive to run this place. Now... I’ve got a couple of documents here, The first is the deed to the dojo which you’ll sign over to me, the second is a statement that will be published in the newspaper admitting that you’re a heartless bitch who tortured her students for her own pleasure, and made them all wrestle barefoot just so you could get off to your feet. The third is a title appointing me the head mistress of the dojo. Sign them and we can let you out of this little hell that you’re in.

“Here’s the first one”.

Michelle pulled the blue mask up just enough to allow a little mobility and Amy IMMEDIATELY initialed on what she assumed was the line.

“Here’s the one where you admit that you’re a complete bitch and a pervert”.

NOTHING. Apparently, she wasn’t keen on signing *that* one.

Michelle collected a little device from the chest, something like a car battery. She connected the cables to the clothespins on Amy’s nipples and gave her two “hits”. She then held the document back up for her to sign.

Amy’s hand dutifully signed the document.

“Now the one that appoints me head of the dojo”.

She held up the document and Amy signed immediately.

“Good girl. Okay you’ve had enough fun, guys, get her down I’m bored with this, I have some more “fun” in store for her today.

The process of getting Amy down was surreal. They lowered her so that she was laying on her back, untied her ankles and took the mask and gloves off. She laid there stiff as a board, the paralyzing agent wearing off. Her eyes were WIDE open, and in a voice that sounded like a hypnotized person, she began softly repeating: “My god... my god... my god....” This went on for few minutes when all of a sudden, she SCREAMED and WRITHED on the floor rubbing her nipples, her armpits, her feet, every place where she was mercilessly tortured on for hours on end! She was screaming and begging for mercy as if she was still being tormented, as if she was making up for all the hours, that she couldn't even beg for mercy.

Michelle ignored her and gathered multiple lengths of the purple rope that had bound her ankles. She sat on Amy’s back, stilling her physical freak-out, and started binding her tightly in a hogtie. She tied her feet together by the ankles and then her hands behind her back, and finally secured the two so that Amy was laying on her stomach with her knees bent, the soles of her bare feet pointed toward the ceiling.

Michelle sat in front of her, wrapped her legs around her head, applying a figure four sleeper hold. Amy instinctively let out a “GNO!” which was cut off when the sleeper was applied. She held her there, barely able to struggle in her tight bonds, applying the sleeper just enough to make her docile but not enough to fully put her to sleep.

“Tap out”, Michelle taunted “Tap out, you want to get put to sleep?”

Weakly, Amy squeaked out “I tap... I tap...”

Her voice completely left her when Michelle locked in the figure four as tight as she could. Amy’s head lulled as she passed out.

Michelle grinned and stood up. “I don't even want to hear your pleas for mercy" she said, selecting a ball gag and a mask from the “toy" box. Once Amy was properly gagged and dehumanized by the red mask that left her face formless.and unable to see, Michelle moved behind her at her feet. She sat with Amy’s knees between her legs so that Michelle’s legs were stretched out on either side of her with feet on either side of Amy’s face.

She was now naked from the neck down with a bright red Luchador mask over her face.

Michelle hummed a little tune as she started tickling the soles of Amy's feet while she was out. “Hm hm hm hm”

Amy didn’t move or make a sound; she was out like a light! But Michelle knew from experience that she could feel every bit of it.

She RAKED her nails HARD across her bare soles, watching her back quiver and shutter with her belly. After a minute or so, she noticed her sides tensing and relaxing regularly. Amy let out a quiet, dull “uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh” through her gag.

She was cuming her brains out.

To add insult to injury Michelle patted her on her bare butt and then went RIGHT back to tickling her feet!

The over stimulation brought Amy back to consciousness.

She made little grunts and guffaws and struggled as much as the bondage would let her, trying to orient her self, and much to Michelle's amusement.

In response, Michelle continued tickling her feet producing muffled giggles, wiggling feet and scrunched toes.

“You goanna cum for me again?” She taunted. Amy could only giggle through her gag and produce angry, resentful sounds as she shook her head NO!

“I know you’re goanna cum from this, you already admitted you can’t help it when someone’s tickling your feet".

A very hard to make out but audible “fuck you!” escaped Amy's gagged, masked form but immediately after. Exasperated groans and goggles of pleasure escaped as well.

A few more minutes of tickling and she was starting to sigh “rrrr frrrck, rrrr frck.” through her gag. Groans of building release elevated until she sounded like a complete desperate slut.

“KISS my feet or I won't let you finish".

Amy let out a frustrated “AAAAAAAAAAH!” And started WORSHIPING the bare feet on either side of her. Giggling as she did so.

Michelle now began groaning and ordered her not to stop.

With Michelle tickling Amy's feet and Amy kissing hers, the two girls ROARED out their release at the same time!

“Ooooooh your feet!” Michelle explained and started worshiping Amy's even though she just came!

Amy threw a FIT! She was so overestimated and ticklish which was getting her back to the edge.

Michelle didn’t care one bit, she wanted to kiss those feet, Amy’s feelings didn’t matter.

She planted DEEP wet kisses up and down her bare soles and over the balls of her feet.

If Amy hadn't been gagged, the neighbors down the block would have herd her. She BEGGED for mercy, giggled and pleaded for a break, but her pleas fell on deaf ears.

In a breathy voice, Michelle demanded “kiss my feet or I’ll tape vibrators to yours and leave you for the rest of the day.

Any SCREAMED at the thought and IMMEDIATELY started making out with her feet again. Still mournfully belly laughing at the treatment that Michele was giving her extremely sensitive feet.

Michelle bellowed out…

“OH god yeah… oh GOD yeah… kiss my feet you bitch! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRH"

By the time Michelle fully came she was collapsed onto the mats exhausted. She wasn’t in any danger from Amy who was trusted up and almost out her self.

She laid there for a while considering what other kinds of “fun" she could have in the time remaining.

She spent some time untying and retying Amy in various, harsh bondage positions and making her submit to a variety of submission holds.

One was a modified hogtie but with her arms over her head and her wrists pulled back by her feet. She used this one to tickle her armpits and pinch her nipples until she was crying like a baby and submitting over and over again.

After that humiliation, She used plastic wrap to completely mummify her until only her head and feet were sticking out.

“We don’t want you submitting too easily, I really like this position you’re in.

All Amy could get out was half of the word “No!” before she was gagged.

She BLUBBERED through her gag as Michelle did everything you can possibly do to a pait of feet. Licked, bit, sucked, the complete works. Amy was in tears by the time she decided to mercifully remove her gag.

“OH GOD I SUBMIHIHIHIT!”

Next she trussed her up in the corner ropes draping one leg over each of the ropes to either side of her and one arm to each as well so that her body was sprawled open and every part of her body was accessible.

“So class, this is what I call human punching bag training.” Michelle said and began boxing every part of Amy’s body.

Her face; A right cross and an uppercut *BAP, BAM!* Amy’s head drooped and her chin rested against her chest. “uuuuuunh”

Her arms; Several jabs and right and left crosses into her biceps and an uppercut to her armpit, partially dislocating her shoulders. *BAP, BAP, BAM BAM!* Amy SHRIEKD as the pain in her shoulders ached and her arms went numb.

Her chest; a right cross to her left breast and a left to her right breast and several uppercuts to her tits *PLAP, PlAP, PLAP, PLAP, PLAP, PLAP* Finally, a straight right directly to her breastbone, sometimes called a “heart punch”.

Amy’s body seized up, for three full seconds she couldn’t breathe, her body stopped functioning. After the three seconds of absolute terror, she let out a “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” and passed out.

Michelle tickled her feet to bring her around.

Her Stomach; MASSIVE uppercuts to her vulnerable belly *BAP BAP BAP BAP* “OOF OOF OOF OOF... UUUUUUUUGH”

Michelle smiled and grinned at her “O” face. Amy got just enough breath to beg “please no more!”

Michelle gave her one more gut shot as a response.

Her groin...

“NO PLEASE! PLEASE! ILL KISS YOUR FEET! ILL GO DOWN ON YOU! ILL KISS YOUR ARMPITS PLEASE MERCY! MERCY!”

Michelle considered for a few moments and then approached Amy, she took off her bra and lifted her arms.

“Start with my biceps and work your way down” she said, allowing Amy to kiss all over her right bicep, forcing her to worship the arms that were torturing her in exchange for a break. She SMOOCHED up and down her bicep and then down to her armpit. The crowd giggled and jeered at her.

Michelle presented the other arm and demanded the same treatment. Amy dutifully kissed and licked her other bicep down to her armpit in a humiliating display of submission.

“Gently bite my nipples” she demanded, and Amy leaned her head forward and worshiped her breasts, gently and as seductively as possible licking and biting her nipples.

She worked her way to her stomach, kissing her abs and her belly button.

Michelle climbed the ropes and sat as if she was sitting on Amy's shoulders. She maneuvered her feet in front of her face. “Worship them” She ordered.

Amy WORSHIPED her feet, kissing up and down the bare soles and around the balls of her feet. She sucked her toes like a slut. After a few minutes of foot worship, she looked up at her dominatrix, glassy eyes desperate to give her this information. In a faint, quivering voice she said...

“I’m gonna cum! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR”

Amy blew a HUGE load which seemed to last a full minute! As she was still cumming Michelle climbed down and stood in front of her, and in the middle of her climax:

Several uppercuts to her pussy *BAM BAM BAM BAM*

Amy passed out, twitching and trembling as she fully came and from the agony in the most sensitive area of her body.

Michelle tickled her feet again to bring her around.

“oooooh you bitch” Amy groaned.

Michelle ignored her, she was determined to finish the human punching bag regiment and pummel every inch of her body.

Her legs; right and left hooks to her thighs and calves “BAP BAP BAM BAM” Amy felt a few things snap and pop and was SCREAMING in pain and terror.

Her feet; Michelle threw several uppercuts into the soles of her bare feet *BAM BAM BAM BAM* Amy’s feet felt like the worst cramp she had ever experienced was surging form her soles into her brain stem and she HOWELED in agony”

“There you go honey, I’m sure that “training” will be really useful to you in your career. That totally wasn't something I did to satisfy my own sick desires”.

The crowd laughed and applauded this satire.

She decided to untie Amy and drag her over to the ring ropes where her adoring public could see her the best. She trapped her bare feet in between the bottom and middle ropes so that they were on display. She then sat behind her and trapped her in a full nelson. She whispered in her ear: “Let’s see how loyal your little cabal of sycophants is now”

To the class she stated: “Anyone who wants some revenge for all the “training” she’s put you through, go ahead I’ll hold her. Tickle her feet, punch her in the face, the stomach, do whatever you want.”

The crowd murmured to themselves, seeming to debate whether it was safe to exact revenge, if there would be any repercussions. They seemed to settle on the fact that Michelle now held the deed to the dojo, she was not the head mistress, and she was absolutely humiliating and destroying Amy. What threat could she cause to them now? A growing, angry chorus of complaints started bubbling up to the surface, People complaining about their feet being tickled and how humiliating it was, or about guy’s balls being tortured or girls being put through harsh nipple torture. After a few minutes of thought, the crowd was definitely interested in revenge.

Amy’s feet tingled with vulnerability. The thought of a dozen men and women doling out punishment on her body all at the same time was more than she could bare to contemplate. She started begging the crowd for mercy, unfortunately because of her gag, they couldn’t understand a word! A few girls in the crowd approached Amy’s trapped feet and said, resentfully: “Remember when you tickled me for an hour on my bare soles?” the girl RAKED her nails over Amy’s feet. “Remember how you tortured me in front of the class??? Hmmm???

Amy was beside her self. The way in which her feet were being “presented” to the class made her a hundred times more sensitive and she BELLOWED through her gag, PLEADING for mercy.

A few guys and girls climbed into the ring. Amy, both beside herself from the relentless tickle torture on her feet, and getting closer and closer to climaxing, started letting out a bunch of muffled sounds when she saw the horrible looking mouse traps in one of the women’s hands. A garbled mess escaped her mask, but wat she said was: “Oh no! Please not that! Anything but the mouse traps! Please, I’m sorry! Please don’t put those on my nipples!”

The girl outside the ring started licking and sucking Amy’s toes, making her eyes roll back into head. Making her moan “ohgod!... OH GOD!.... OH GOD IM GONNA CUM!” Garbled through her gag.

The girl in front of her with the mouse traps waited until her stomach tightened up and then

*SNAP SNAP*

One mouse trap CLASPED onto each nipple, running her orgasm! She SCREAMED for a full ten seconds! Struggling in the full nelson the Michelle continued to hold even as she grinned at her predicament.

Outside the girl never let up on her feet, keeping her in a constant state of torment and bringing her right back to the edge.

A man entered the ring with a mouse trap and clothespins!

“NO NO NO PLEASE! PLEASE! ILL SUCK YOUR DICK! ILL LET YOU FUCK ME! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT!”

The man couldn't make out a word. “Kiss her feet until she’s so horny she can’t stand it” he instructed the girl outside the ring. She complied and a new round of moans and groans emanated form Amy.

Michelle reached her hands down from under her armpits and started flicking the clothespins attached to her nipples, keeping her from fully cumming and causing her to make little exasperated YELPS.

Eventually Amy started a mantra of “ohgodohgodohgodohgod AAAAAAAAAAAAAH”

As SOON as she started cumming, the man said “this is for when you tortured me by putting clothespins on my balls!

*SNAP*

The surge of agony shot a bolt of lightning into Amy’s brain. The knowledge that she just had a mouse trap snapped onto her clit was too much for her brain to process.

“Uh oh, get something” Michelle instructed a random observer who fetched a receptacle.

Amy audibly took in a LONG, LOUD GASP of a breath, was about to scream louder than she ever had in her life, but instead, all she could do is throw up!

The class member collected and disposed of it. When Amy was finished, she began quietly sobbing and then... SCREAMED out her MASIIVE orgasm combined with the AGONY on her clit!

“UNH”

Her scream was cut off by a ruthless punch to her stomach right on her belly button. Her body ungulated as she continued blowing a MASSSIVE load. Michelle laid her back and held her arms up, letting the guy pummel her stomach while the girl continued tickling her feet. ONE, TWO, THREE punches later, she came again and passed out.

She woke up in darkness, groaning and moaning in pain. Her nipples were on fire and her lower, private regions ached terribly. But her feet, my god, somebody had tapped those vibrators to them again! She couldn’t even plead for mercy because there was nobody to plead with, she heard nobody, felt no presence. She was sitting there suffering alone in the dark. She could feel the fabric of the mask of silence, making her completely limp and unable to move or speak.

In her mind she said “NO! My god I can’t take this. Please somebody help! I give up! I’ll quit the dojo, I’ll leave town, please let me submit!”

Michelle and the class giggled as they watched the CCTV footage of Amy locked in the closet, bound with her arms up and her feet under her pointed to the ceiling. Harsh weights attached to her nipples and clit, and the little bullet vibrators doing their work on her feet. They took bets on how many times she would orgasm before she passed out again.

The terms of the forfeit were that the winner got to torture the loser for twenty-four hours after the match, but unfortunately for Amy, they didn’t say anything about tying, gagging and stuffing the loser into a closet with weights on her most sensitive areas and bullet vibrators on her feet. How long until a maintenance guy or a security guard found her? Michelle smiled and the group took bets on that as well.

All in all, she had paid Amy back for what she did to her boyfriend a thousand-fold. And nobody was sure if she was even done with her yet.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Great story! Thank you for posting it. A revenge/remacht part would be great!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back