• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Galaxy Explained

BlueParagon

In the far future, kink shaming had reached an all time high. Those who were sick of hiding from the vanilla normies were feed up. They all left the home sector and formed their own sanctuary. With hookers and blackjack. Conveniently (and not because of the author just wants it that way) this galaxy seemed akin to them. Even the most primal of being in this part of space seemed akin to their kinky ways. Humans now co-exist with species that were thought of fiction. Elves, Halflings, Orcs, Goblins and even demons and angles. All live together in this galaxy and welcomed the new residents. Though there are still a few who were influenced by the old sector and still feel shame about their fetishes. (But screw those people who kink shame you. Unless they’re doing it because you asked, because that’s fine too) Many adventures await in this galaxy. From humans learning more about themselves to god like beings having their fun.

From now on, in my stories, I’ll include FG in the title to show that the story takes place in that universe. That’ll probably be most of them for simple reasons, but I’ll also include an R for the stuff that’s meant to be more realistic. Either way I hope you guys enjoy my work.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back