• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FG Jack and Miranda's Adventures (F/M)

BlueParagon

So this little series will mostly be F/M with some F/FM stuff planned. Either way I hope you like my fellow tickle lovers.

Jack sat in his morning classroom. He wore his usual brown jacket and blue jeans while his hair was a dark crewcut. Since he always arrived early, he brought his cosmic horror book and read it while he waited. As he read it, he felt a sudden vibration in his pants. He grunted as he felt his erection starting to push against his chastity cage. He bit his lip and tapped his knuckles on the table as it kept going.

It finally stopped and he released a sigh of relief. Miranda then walked into the classroom with two bottles of soda. She wore her short cut jacket with a black V neck shirt. She had her skintight black jeans on with black and white canvas shoes. Her hair barely reached her neck and she always had it, so it was flipped to one side with a blue streak in the front.

As she walked up to Jack, she gave him a small smirk with her black lipstick covered lips and sat next to him. She handed him one of the sodas and opened hers. He opened the bottle and asked, “You really going to tease me for the whole day aren’t you?”

She smiled and said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Sure, you don’t,” he responded.

He went back to reading and she just stared at him. As she stared at him, she reached down into her jacket’s pocket. He then felt the vibration again and looked over to her. She stared at him with an innocent smile. Suddenly the vibration picked up and could even be heard in the silence.

He tensed up and chuckled a bit while Miranda grinned and just watched. He grunted, “It’s g-going to be like th-that huh?”

She put on another innocent look and cooed, “Is something wrong baby? You feeling a little tingle?”

He grunted and said, “L-let’s make a d-deal. I give you k-kisses. You stop.”

She tapped her black finger against her cheek as she thought about it. She said, “Hmm. Make the deal sweeter.”

He grunted then responded, “A-alright. I’ll s-strip when we g-get home.”

“I like it but, just little more.”

He grunted again as the vibration picked. He tried to think of something while also fighting the rising urge to climax. Miranda then warned, “Better hurry up. I think someone’s coming.”

Jack planted his head down on the table and offered, “I-I’ll strip wh-when we get home and l-let you tease me till the f-final minute.”

She started to think about as he Jack struggled. She leaned down to him and asked, “Even to the final second?”

“y-yes.”

“Oh Jackie. You’re too good to me sometimes,” she cooed. She then reached back in her pocket and the vibration stopped. She looked at her toy as he panted on the table. She asked, “You oaky baby?”

He mumbled, “yeaah.”

“Were you close to blowing your load?”

“yeah.”

She started to pet him and said, “That would’ve been bad. Having your bimonthly release in a such a way. That would’ve been cruel.”

He whimpered back and made her giggle at his position. She then rest her head on him while giving him a light hug. She whispered, “I’ll take the kisses later baby.”

“Thanks, sweet cheeks,” he responded.

Miranda leaned back up and said, “Don’t thank me yet.”

The rest of the class arrived, and all took their seats. The instructor was the last and started his lecture immediately. Jack would take notes on what he was saying while Miranda was resisting the urge to further tease him. After contemplating it, she decided not to tease anymore for the first class. However, afterwards she was going to get him going.

Once class was done, she collected her things and walked with him to the next. She kept her hand in her pocket and would flicked the remote to it’s lowest setting. The first time, he jerked a bit and stared at her. Miranda would switch off and give him a sadistic little smile. She pulled him and said, “Don’t worry. I’ll just tease you enough so no one will noticed. Now gimme my kisses.”

He wanted to say something to her, but he could only smile at her. He gave her quick kisses all her face as she stood there. Once done, she grabbed his hand and started to pull him. As she did, she said, “Come we still have other classes and more teasing to do.”

Jack could feel a sudden dread to her promise, but he couldn’t help but feel a little excited to. They got to their next class and this time Miranda moved herself extra close. She would then set the vibrator to the lowest and Jack would do his best not to squirm in his seat. The only time she would stop is when he was close. After he calmed down though, she switched it back on and watched as he struggled without anyone else knowing. The danger of them finding out would make him worried, but also added to the fire of pleasure. Miranda on the other hand was only enjoying the show as her boyfriend was being tormented.

For the whole period she kept this up. It went by quick for her but felt like an eternity to him. Once the bell rung, Jack felt like he was sitting under the sun while Miranda only stared at him with a grin. He asked, “Going to nice while we wait in the library?”

“Who knows,” she teased at him. She grabbed her stuff and said, “Let’s go find out together.”

For the free part of the day, they go to the library and relax. They would sit in a corner of the room where there were bean bags. Jack would sit down first then Miranda would sit on his lap. Normally she would just sit on her phone and scroll through her feed on kinkbook while Jack would read his book. This time though, she wanted his full attention.

So, she directed his gaze to her phone and scrolled through the feed. Showing him all sorts of lewd art and teasing videos. She could feel him struggling in his cage as he saw the feed. He then saw a picture of a man being completely trapped in a tree while vines mercilessly tickled and teased them.

She smiled and whispered, “Imagine being in this predicament. Being trapped and tickled without a shed of hope. Just endless tickling while you stay on edge. Completely at the mercy of anything that comes by. They might watch you as you silently beg for release. Or maybe they’ll help the plants. Make your torment even worse.”

She then zoomed in on the trapped soles as vines and leaves swept across them. Seeing him biting his lip she continued, “I wonder how’d you react. With those tickly vines stroking up and down your soles. Those leaves fluttering between your toes. I bet you would be howling if you weren’t gagged.”

She then focused on the hard on. The vines were wrapped around the base and leaves were lazily brushing against the shaft while the leaking head was left alone. “You know, I think there is a forest out there where the trees and animals tickle people who aren’t careful. Want to go there.”

“I…”

She interrupted, “I bet you do. Let you ticklish body be striped down by the branches. Held down by the roots. Just being tickled out of your mind while you’re constantly being edged. Or maybe you just want me to have fun. Making you my giggly mess.”
Before she could tease him further, Jack turned her head towards him and put his lips against hers. She was shocked at first as he kissed her. When he finally stopped, she said, “I didn’t give you permission.”

“I couldn’t help it,” he responded. A small smirk formed on his face and he said, “With you seductive face and beautiful lips so close to me.”

She turned her phone off and placed it back in her pocket. She then rested against his shoulder and giggled, “Good answer. I’ll punish you later.”

Miranda rested on Jack while he read his book in peace. When the bell finally rung, she kissed Jack goodbye due to this being the one period that the two didn’t share. He dreaded this because he wouldn’t see her again till another hour and the fact that she enjoys tormenting him especially during this time. She may not see it, but the idea is enough for her to enjoy.

As he sat in his class, the instructor decided not to teach anything today. They made it a free period and jack took this chance to go back to the library. As he was going down the stairs, the vibration started. He knew Miranda set it to high and was probably smiling like a devil while she sat in her class. It quickly stopped for almost a minute then he would feel it again. It was almost enough to make him want to lie down on the stairs and just wait. However, he kept going and after a couple jolts and escaping grunts, he collapsed into the beanbag he left earlier.

He pulled his book back out, though he didn’t think he would get to read that much. He also pulled out his phone and went to “Miri” in his texts. He typed Got a free period. Going to be in the library till you’re done.

Once he hit send, he couldn’t help but feel a sense of dread. He started to read, and his phone went off. Miranda wrote, Thanks for letting me know baby.

It was followed by a selfie of her making a kissy face and a devil emoji. Just as he finished reading it, he felt a strong vibration and he grunted, “Shiiit.”

He covered his face with his book as he couldn’t help but grip his groan. Maybe he wanted to muffle the vibration or just tried to find a stress relief. He wasn’t sure. Though the vibration make the cock cage feel 10 times tighter while he like he could pop at any time. Sadly, Miranda knew his limits without even needing to see him. The vibrating stopped as he felt he was about to blow again. Then he got another text from Miranda.

I bet my poor man is getting desperate.

The vibration picked up again and now he found himself thrusting a bit as they switched between on and off again. He took a strap from his bookbag and bit down on it as he was being teased over and over again.

How about you send me a pic of that cute face of yours?

He both hated and loved how she was able to keep teasing him without ever being caught. He took a selfie of himself while he was still biting down on the strap. As soon as he sent it, she immediately responded.

My poor baby. That desperate look in your beautiful eyes and biting down on your bookbag so you don’t moan out loud. You must be suffering.

Jack could hear her words being cooed into his ears despite her not being there. She always knew what to say to get him going. It was a curse that she exploited, and he loved that about her. He’d just wish he didn’t have the cage on now.

If my Jackie boy wants me to stop, he can just beg. I’ll be nice, I promise.

It was difficult to type while being stimulated rapidly. As he typed, it felt like the vibrations were being synced to his heart. Being switched on with every beat. Finally, after a while, he was able to send her, Please beautiful temptress. Show you little pet mercy.
He stared at the three blinking dots on his screen while he dealt with the torturous pleasure. Finally, she responded, No self degrading baby. You may be my sub, but you’re my big sub. I think you need to learn that now.

The vibrations went full blast, and he couldn’t help but arch his back in the bean bag. He tightened his grip on his phone and tried to hold back the climbing pressure in his trapped cock. He used voice text and pleaded, “I’m sorry. Please.”

Say you’re my big sub.

“I’m you’re big sub,” he blurted out. He looked around and hoped that no one heard him.

The vibration came to sudden stop just as he was about to blow his two months’ worth of stored cum. His face was red, and he could feel sweat trickle down his head as he was taking deep breathes.

A video then popped up in the feed. It was of her smiling at the camera, and she said, “Love you baby.”

He recorded himself and said, “Love you too Miri.”

As soon as he sent it, Miranda wrote back, Aw my poor baby. Red face and everything. Did anyone see you?

He took one last look around and shot back, Luckily I don’t think so

No need to feel embarrassed Jackie. There’s nothing wrong with you. No ones going to kink shame you here.

He felt somewhat reassured by her words and though he was in a place where all kinks were accepted, he couldn’t help but feel somewhat embarrassed. It was even difficult to confess to her. He typed back, I know, but I can’t help it.

Alright. I’ll help get you out of that shell soon. Till then, rest and relax. I won’t tease you or anything till we get home.

He smiled at her mercy and typed, Thanks temptress.

Anything for my big sub.

He took out a pair of earbuds and listened to gothic punk while he was able to read his book in peace once again. He was able to focus and get decently far in when he realized the time. It was about five minutes before Miranda’s class would end, so he figured he should go wait for her outside the room.

He walked by Ms. Fento who was on her shift for the library at the time. She was a small halfling with light brown hair tied in a long braid. She wore her usual yellow suit dress with her glasses resting on her head as she sat in her chair and typed on the computer. Without looking away from the screen, she said, “I bet Miranda is feeling quite merciless today.”

He looked at the halfling as his cheeks blushed. Fento glanced over to him and smiled. She said, “Don’t worry honey. I’m the only one in here besides you who heard.”

He was relieved but still a little embarrassed that the halfling heard him. She discovered the two by accident when Miranda was doing her research for him. Though he was embarrassed by another person knowing, she offered to help to which Miranda accepted quickly. Like his girlfriend, she tried to convince Jack that it was okay and perfectly normal to have these kinks, but she still respected his wanted privacy in the matter.

As he went, he said, “Thanks Ms. Fento.”

“Have a good weekend,” she responded back.

He jogged over to Miranda class and when he arrived, he could see her through the window of the door. It seemed like she was taking a test and she still kept flustering him like. He chuckled to himself and leaned against the wall and waited.

After a couple of minutes, the bung finally rung, and she left the class with the others. When she saw him, a soft smile formed, and she went over to him. She went on her toes and planted a kiss on him. She then grabbed his hand and said, “Let go get food from the cafeteria then we can head home.”

“Sounds good.”

They stopped by the busy cafeteria and grabbed their food from the mainly goblin staff there. They then left the campus and walked home. Luckily they lived relatively close enough that they even walked during winters. After a couple minutes they reached their home.

It was a regular two-story house. It was painted white and dark grey accents. Miranda’s mom technically owned the building, but she was more than okay with her and Jack taking it while she was out on her business trips.

Miranda unlocked the door and when inside, Jack felt oddly safe despite what’s to come. As Miranda took off her shoes, he asked, “Want me to strip right now?”

Once her black ankle socks were exposed, she said, “Not yet. I want to be the one to strip you. Right now, let’s relax and eat.”

He liked the idea of relaxing while they ate. So, he took off his shoes and jacket and followed her into the living room. It was a decent enough set up. There was a large tv on a fancy stand with different types of consoles while movies were in the middle. The large soft fabric couch was dark brown and had a glass coffee table in front of it while a lazy boy was angled next to it. The floor was covered with a grey carpet that was oddly soft enough that they could probably sleep on it.

Jack and Miranda sat down on the couch and as he opened the boxes, she flicked the tv on and found a series they’ve been bingeing. She rested against him and picked at her food while he leaned back on the cushions and ate his.

After an hour of watching tv and eating, they finished. Jack took the boxes and Miranda rested her legs where he was sitting. As he walked to the kitchen, he asked, “Want me to grab you anything?”

“Nah. Just hurry back.”

He threw the boxes into the garbage and quickly got back to Miranda. She stood up and said, “Now just stand right there.”

He held still and she went over to him. She started to lift his shirt and said, “From now on, refer to me as temptress.”

“Yes, temptress.”

She tossed his shirt aside and examined his smooth body. He only had body hair on his forearms. She traced her black nails up his stomach and he flinched a bit. She giggled and asked, “You’ve been shaving like a good boy?”

“Yes, temptress.”

“Good,” She responded back. She then took his hand and guided him over to the couch. She pushed him down and started to undo his jeans. She tugged them off and now Jack was in his underwear and socks. She then quickly slid off his white socks and started to grab his underwear. She gave him a smile and pulled it down in one move. Exposing the clear plastic chastity cage and his trapped cock.

She rested on his thigh and traced her finger around the plastic head piece of the cage. She looked up at him and said, “Poor thing. All trapped and needy. I bet it wants out. Do you want release?”

“Please temptress.”

She giggled and kissed the head piece she then pulled his underwear completely off and stood up. She then sat back in her original spot and said, “Get on the floor.”

Jack got off the couch and kneeled on the soft carpet while Miranda looked down at him. She lifted her socked feet and hovered them in front of him. She then said, “I think my feet deserve a little massage.”

Just as he gripped them, she added, “Now I’ll let you smell them, but no worshipping. And keep my socks on. If you do good, I’ll let you out for the rest of the day.”

She then pressed one foot in his face while he was holding the other. Her foot was warm against his face and always had a sweet scent to them like they were cotton candy. He enjoyed it and his face immediately went a faint red. She giggled at his slight embarrassment and said, “Come on baby. Start massaging or you won’t get the key.”

At this warning he started to massage the first foot as she kept the other just under his nose. He first massaged her warm sole. He rubbed his thumbs on it and she started to watch tv while she was relaxing. As he pressed his thumbs in, he was inhaling the scent. Making him slowly erected and struggle against the cage.

After thinking he was done with her sole, he moved up to the ball of her foot. It was somewhat harder than her sole, but still felt soft even through the sock. While he tried his best to focus on that, she giggled and said, “Such a good boy. Resisting the desire to indulge with the feet that tease you every day.”

She then patted his head with foot he was just massaging and placed it under his nose while she put the other in his hands. She ordered, “Now start with the other.”

He followed her order. This time he started with the ball and pressed his thumbs together as he rubbed them in. She closed her eyes and rested her head back. He moved onto her sole and use more pressure. She released a little moan as she scrunched her toes up. After a bit, Miranda moved both feet up and placed them in front of his face.

She said, “Now you may remove my socks.”

He gladly slid her balck socks off. He would stare at the soft heel, then admire the pale soles and finally watch as the teasing toes wiggled. He couldn’t help himself, but sniff at the rolled-up sock. Fully enjoying the sweet scent that was trapped in them. jack then placed the sock on the table and slid off the other. But before he could sniff it, she placed both feet in his face. She giggled as his breaths softly tickled against her.

She ordered, “Kiss every part of my feet. Each sole. Each heel. And each toe. Make sure you don’t miss a spot.”

He held the feet up like a fragile trophy and started to plant the kisses. First he kissed both of the heels. Then kissed the left arch and moved across. Getting both soles and the right arch last. He planted kisses across both balls and finally kissed each of the small wiggling toes. When he was done, she pulled her feet back and sat cross legged as he remained kneeling.

She placed her hands around his face and asked, “Do you want out of your cage?”

“Yes temptress.”

She pulled him closer and cooed, “Beg then baby. Beg me to let you out.”

“Please. Please let me out temptress.”

She smiled at him and asked, “Will you be a good boy?”

“I will be a good boy temptress.”

She giggled and said, “I know you want to be, but I don’t think you’ll be able to resist.”

She then pulled a black roped out of the drawer and said, “Hold still now.”

He followed her command and she started to tie his arms together. Despite the knot tightening, the rope was still barely noticeable. Once done he turned back around, and she pulled out a small golden key from her pocket. She dangled it over his face and asked, “Is this what you want?”

“Yes temptress. Please.”

She giggled at his pleading and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead. She then had him stand up and said, “Follow me.”

She guided him over to their bedroom and pushed him down on the bed. She straddled on top of him and pushed his arms over his head. She anchored them to the bed frame and made sure that he couldn’t pull them down. She crawled down to his feet then took the straps that were hidden under the bed. She strapped them around his ankles, and she watched he his leg was taut and could barely move. Just to be safe though, she stretched it out a bit more.

She went to his mid-section and hovered over his cage. As he looked down, she said, “Now I’ll let you free.”

She inserted the key into the internal lock and pulled it out. She slowly slid the cage piece off as his erection was seemingly trying to remain in it. Once fully off, she placed her hand on his head. The mere touch of her soft hands was enough to make him quiver. She pulled the head closer and started to softly kiss it. When those delicate lips were pushed against his head, he couldn’t help but moan. She looked at him and saw how desperate he was to cum. She giggled and crawled up to him.

She went up to his ear and cooed, “Remember. The final second.”

His eyes widened as he now remembered, and Miranda quickly applied a wrapping around his lower face. Once his mouth was fully muffled, she planted a deep kiss where his mouth was. Making her black lipstick left a mark on the white wrapping.

She straddled on his waist and felt his erection press against her butt. She smiled and said, “I’m going to tease the living shit out of you baby. Then just before midnight, I’ll let you blow your load as much as you want to.”

She then stuck her hands in the air and started to wiggle her fingers in his view. She continued, “Till then though.”

She then attacked his exposed armpits. He immediately thrashed under her clutches and howled in muffled laughter. She laughed and taunted, “Coochie Coochie Coo Jackie Poo.”

He tried his best to fight back, but the rope remained secured, and her fingers were merciless. She nails would lightly scratch against his skin and sent ticklish jolts through him. Miranda knows exactly how much he can take and knows when to stop.
She sat on him and watched in glee as Jack was suffering under her fingertips. Even with the wrapping, she could tell he was begging her through his laughter. She teased, “Such a ticklish boy.”

She would keep lightly scraping her nails against his weak point. When she saw tears forming in his eyes, she plunged her fingertips in them and started to create a vibrating feeling in them. During this she would rest against his chest. Further pining him down. After 10 minutes of tickling his pits she finally stopped and leaned back up.

She shifted her position down, now smother his erection under her while he was taking in as much air as he could. She then said, “Better get ready. Now it time for your sides.”

Without warning she grabbed his sides and gently pinched them as she shook them. He squirmed as she gripped the fat of his sides. Making sure not to grip too hard or pinch to much. Just enough that the tickling was the only thing he could feel. As she picked up her pace, she teased, “Maybe I’ll keep you like this. Tied up to the bed for the whole weekend. Just ready to be tickled by me. Would you like that?”

He couldn’t answer her question. Even without the wrapping, all he could do is laugh. She continued, “I bet you would. I can be a bit gentler though for those sessions.”

As she kept going at his sides, she placed her head on his quivering stomach and started to blow raspberries on it. He arched his back as the added tickling started to flood him. She failed a couple times at blowing because she started to laugh herself at his predicament. He was being tortured and yet she could feel his erection twitching under him.

After five minutes of tickling his stomach and sides, she finally gave him another break. This time he was limp and felt weak as he took deep breathes. Meanwhile Miranda just rubbed his sides while she examined the black markings all over his stomach. She said, “My poor good boy is already exhausted. And we haven’t even reached you sweet spot. We should do this first though.”

She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a piece of twine. She tied it around his cock’s base. He winced at the tight pressure but soon got used to it. She then sat herself between his trapped feet and placed hers by his sides. As she rubbed his feet, she said, “Nice and smooth. I bet you’re glad about putting that lotion on these ticklish boys.”

She then skittered her nails down the entirety of his foot. Jack jumped at the quick tickle. She giggled to herself and then readied for another attack. This time, she traced her index fingers up and down his feet. He would lightly squirm but didn’t really resist as. He just wanted to take the time and relax.

After a minute of tracing, she decided to start. She dug her nails under his toes, and he immediately tried to jerk free. She smiled at his vain attempts and said, “It’s no use. These straps will hold for as long as I want them to. You’re at my mercy.”

She then slowly started to skitter her nails down his feet. The black nails would scrape against this balls for almost 5 minutes until they reached his soles. During it, Jack thrashed his head around and only occasionally holding still long enough to see Miranda’s sadistic grin as she kept tickling. When her nails reach the top of his soles, he broke eye contact and arched his back again as he felt his jaw trying to open and releasing the uncontrollable laughter.

She giggled again at his predicament and decided to slow down a bit more. She took in his laughter while her fingers went across his ticklish soles. This was his sweet spot, and she was taking her time with moving on. However, that wasn’t enough. With her feet, she started to tickle his sides now. She rubbed her feet up and down his sides while wiggling her toes against his flesh. With his feet, she was now raking her nails across his soles. Miranda watched as her boyfriend was practically ripping the bed apart. She was glad that they got an extra sturdy metal frame with even stronger ropes.

After tickling nonstop for 15 minutes, she gave him a break before she would continue. She sat up and watched as he was panting hard through his nose and twitching uncontrollably. She rubbed his thighs and said, “My poor boy.”

She then reached under the bed and pulled out a small box. She grinned again and said, “We still have to play with these toys.”

She then straddled his left ankle and pulled out a stiff feather. She grabbed his big toe and pulled it back. She bit her lip then started to flutter it across his taut sole. Though his reaction wasn’t as strong as before, she could still feel him trying to move his leg. He was already a giggling mess, but he could still take more. So, she would swipe up and down his soles. Across the balls of his foot then saw in between each of his toes.

When finished with that foot, she got off and stared at the exhausted Jack. She said, “Now it’s time for the other foot.”

He weakly groaned at what she said. This didn’t stop her though. She mounted the other ankle and followed the same pattern. This time he had more vigor. She tightened her grip on his toe and picked up the speed with the feather. While she was tickling him, she couldn’t help but giggle to herself. She was truly enjoying this.

After finishing up with that, she placed the feather by his waist and pulled out a makeup brush. She waved it around and said, “Almost done. I promise.”

She lied down next to his left foot and gave his sole a deep kiss. When she removed her lips, she admired the balck marking. Then she fluttered the brush across and said, “Let me see if I can clean that up.”

She knew the brush wasn’t, but she just had to tease him. Unlike the feathers, she used the brush for his soles and heels. The soft bristles would travel down the sole and over his heel and get sped back up. while she did this, she used her foot and gently rubbed his balls. She enjoyed how the cum filled sacs felt.

When she finished up with his left, she flipped over and admired his right one for a bit. She planted another kiss on the soft sole and cooed, “Aww you got this one dirty to. I’ll try to get it.”

She then fluttered the brush across his soles and heels. She felt the foot jerk in her grip, but it wasn’t enough to get free. She gleefully giggled again as she listened to his muffle laughter while the brush would dance around on his foot. With his balls, she was massage his other ball with her toes.

After a couple minutes of tickling him to insanity, he started to go weak, and Miranda stopped immediately. She placed the brush next to the feather and rest on his thigh while his cock twitch helplessly in the air. She stared at her panting Jack and said, “Deep breathes Jackie.”

She started to trace her finger up and down his shaft while he took sharp breathes. She said, “Don’t worry. I won’t start yet. You need a little rest.”

She waited a couple of minutes and once his breath steadied again, she gripped his shaft and moved her mouth under his cock’s head. She stuck out her tongue and gently traced it across his gland. He would try to thrust closer to her, but she just kept teasing his head.

For an hour, she teased him. He was leaking precum all over her hand and her soft tongue would keep going without any idea of how much longer he had to deal with. He wanted to cum so badly, but Miranda was an expert at edging. She was able to keep him on the brink of orgasm for an entire day once and this was starting to feel like that day only worse. He hadn’t cum in two months while she teased him almost 24/7. His balls ached and his shaft trembled in her grip.

He would look up at her and see the satisfied look on her face. Her tongue just reached his head and she looked like she was licking a sucker. In a way this was her sucker. She enjoyed his precum so much that she couldn’t help but lick it up when he was leaking.

She finally stopped and said, “Now for the tools.”

She grabbed the feather and pushed his cock forward a bit. She started to draw a circle on his gland with the stiff tip. This was sending Jack shockwaves of pleasure that quickly became torment. He wanted to cum so badly, but the feather wasn’t enough. For the next three hours, she kept using the feather to lightly tickle his member. Miranda would’ve done for longer but his precum had soaked the tool completely.

She put the feather back in the box and said, “I bet you want to cum sooo badly right now. If I’m not careful, you might just blow your load all over yourself.”

She started to lick his head again and said, “Don’t worry though. I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen yet. It’s only six right now. We got till midnight.”

She lapped up all the precum for another hour. His over sensitive head was going berserk. Even her tongue was tickling him now. After tasting enough again, she tilt his cock back again and grabbed the brush. She said, “Something tells me this will last longer than the feather.”

She started to brush his glands again and every muscle in Jack’s body tensed up as he was teetering on the edge of climax. When the precum started to trickle past her hand and down on his stomach, she cooed, “Oh such a filthy boy. Guess I have to clean that up.”

She pulled his cock back up and hovered the brush over his urethra. She stuck out her tongue and eye his head while the brush slowly approached. Once the bristles made contact, Jack was bombarded with pleasure while she brushed his tip. For the rest of the time, she tickled teased his head while giving his underside an occasional lick. Jack could barely understand where he was anymore. Let alone how long he’s been teased.

Miranda looked over to the clock and noticed it was 11:50. She threw the brush back in the box and placed on the floor. She then removed the soaked wrap from his mouth and started to caress his head. All he could do was mumble, “cu..m.”

She giggled and said, “I’ll take care you baby.”

She reassumed her original position and gripped his shaft again. She stuck out her tongue but this time, she gave his head a full lick. This was enough to send him over. Cum leaked out form his head pooled on his stomach as he groaned from the ruined orgasm. After a couple minutes, he finally stopped, and Miranda stared at him. She said, “You were such a good boy that I’ll keep giving more orgasms.

She quickly licked up the pool of cum and licked her lips when she finished. She then placed her feet on his face and slowly jerked him. He moaned form the pleasure and the sweet aroma that was on his face. Miranda then wrapped her mouth around his member and started to suck him off. After a minute he came, and she sucked all the cum up.

She then start to undo his restraints but reached over to the drawer. She pulled out a condom and covered his still erected member. Jack lazily lied their and stared at her. She started to undress and said, “Just one more baby.”

She threw her shirt off and slid her pants down. She wiggled her body in his view and allowed him to see her soft bare skin. She then undid her balck lace bra and rubbed her breast close to Jack’s face. Just as he tried to kiss her pink nipples, she backed away and took off her panties. She straddled his waist and brought herself down to him. She started to kiss his neck as she contracted the muscles in her vagina and stimulated him. He started to thrust a bit as moans escaped his mouth. She caressed the side of his head while she placed her head against his. Even though she wasn’t being teased like Jack, she was more than ready to have an orgasm.

The clock just flicked the 12 and the two came in unison. Jack went limp again and she giggled in satisfaction. She got off of him and looked at the cum filled condom. She licked her lips and took the rubber off. She sucked the condom dry of the trapped cum then lapped around his cock. Once cleaned, she threw the condom away and rest against Jack.

As she hugged him, he flipped over and wrapped his arms around her. He whispered, “I fucking love you.”

She giggled and said, “Love you too baby.”

“Sorry about the mess. I’ll clean it up in the morning.”

“Shhh baby. Get some much-deserved rest,” she responded.

She worked him over and he deserved to sleep in. Nor should he have to clean up. No right now he deserves rest and she’ll deliver it to him. The two lovers quickly fell asleep with nothing but bliss on their minds.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back