• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlee Chase took my money for custom and now she is not responding for3 Years.

saheribabu

TMF Novice
Hi,
I have made several custom clips from Charlee. I mostly made M/F Belly Button clips from her. First i have made 2 clips with her.(1. M/F Maria Jade Belly button tickling by Daddy, 2. Reagan Ticklish Belly and Belly Button). I was 100% satisfied with the clips. she has done well job. but then again i have her again more money for 5 clips. she made only 2 since then she has been telling for that she has no more model schedule for upcoming months then she even stop replying to my emails. It's been 3 Years since she last reply my msg that she will be opening her studio soon and cast new models. but now it's been 3 years i never heard back from her. I am posting this thread if she sees this post then reply to my emails. or if someone knows her and know how how to contact her then let her know. i have also posted comments on her twitter post but she is still not giving any response.

She has one of the oldest tickling studio. I always likes her work. purchase her clips a few times. then even go for custom. and she was always very nice to me. i have no compalains about that. but now she is not making any new clips or new models are coming to her studio. so all i want is that either she told me when her studio is opening back and she is making new clips with new models or she return the money back to me or she gives my money to some other studio of my choice so that i can make my customs with that studio,

Three years? You should probably contact C4S about this. Zero excuses for not getting back to you. Her tickle store has gone pretty quiet since 2019, but as far as I know there was no announcement from her that she's no longer doing tickle videos. Even if she did announce that and I just missed it, she needs to give you your money back. I'm pretty sure she's still active on Twitter. Her "Charlees Adventures" store was updating the store with new clips this year. Unless those clips were just on the back burner for a while and are old. Either way, you need to contact C4S. Because this is inexcusable.

I absolutely hate when this happens. I've said before that I know there's no way I could manage producing. That'd be too much for me to juggle. I have a ton of respect for those who produce, and especially the ones who do it while having a full-time job outside of producing. That being said, when someone decides to start producing, it's on them to stay on top of things. That includes staying on top of customs, and keeping customers informed. Especially when they've already given you their money. Obviously producers have lives outside of the fetish world, and I'm not saying that they should always immediately drop whatever they're doing to respond to a message. But there should be some kind of standard scheduled time for them to respond. Unless they announce before hand that that something is coming up that'll delay responses. A vacation, a big move, a family emergency, etc.

I have only write here as a last resort. before this i have sent her so many emails. i have even post comments on her twitter page with the receipt of sending her money.
check the posts. i have commented her on her posts with the receipt of MoneyGram. You can see she don't even reply to my messages.

https://twitter.com/charlee_chase/status/1393653165451587584

https://twitter.com/charlee_chase/status/1388572210768617476

Does any administrator or moderators here on the TMF community can do anything? At least send her msg or contact her. Anyone who knows her or meets her tell her about this.

I'm really not sure what the administrators or moderators here could do with this situation. I mean some may be producers, but unless they actually know Charlee Chase, I don't really think they're gonna be much help in getting you in contact with her. I could be wrong, and I'd actually love to be wrong. Because like I said earlier, I absolutely hate hearing stories like this about customers who pay for customs and end up getting ghosted. Maybe someone here will see this thread and can help you, but right now, it sounds right now like contacting C4S about this is your best option. Because again, this is inexcusable. Especially for someone who's been in the industry for as long as Charlee has.

Not really sure what you expect this to do...

This is a matter between you and Chase. Nothing will change by venting.

I can imagine someone ordering a custom just before COVID then issues due to COVID cause delays or maybe the producer unfortunately disappears.
However your custom would have to already been 1 1/2 years late before COVID. I would say vent if that makes you feel better and if you want to bad mouth or warn others to avoid Charlee Chase fell free to do so. However, I would give up on getting money back or the custom completed at this point.

You're pretty much screwed dude. C4S isn't going to compensate you for it and they can't force Charlee Chase to answer.

That's one of the risks of ordering customs. And that's part of the reason I was always very careful about who I ordered customs from. I'm not saying that Charlee is a con artist, she may have been legit. I have no idea. But yeah, this is the type of risk that goes along with it.

Sadly I don't think anyone can help you here

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is sure that no new models have come to her studio last 3 years. and the studio has not been kept updated like before. Also there is a custom she made for me (unfortunately deleted by me). Titled "Nora Ivy Belly Button Tickle by Elijah". It's not even added to her clips4sale studio til now.

It really sounds like you may be out of luck dude. I mean contacting C4S was just me guessing because I really have no clue what you could do outside of that except keep emailing her and hope that she responds. She has an OnlyFans that's accessible for only $5 right now. Maybe you could subscribe to her there and them shoot her a DM. I'm just trying to think of anything right now because I really don't have anything else.

This is why I also have become selective on who I order from. And it's why when I do order, I make it clear that I take contact very seriously. If I'm trusting someone with my money like this, I expect to be kept in the loop. And as I said the other day, I understand that producers have lives outside of all this and I don't expect them to always drop everything they're doing to respond to a message, but it's still on them to be on top of stuff and keep customers informed.

How much did you pay? I gave 200 to someone about a year ago to do a custom, didn't hear back from her for 3 months, then discovered she died in the meantime.

How much did you pay? I gave 200 to someone about a year ago to do a custom, didn't hear back from her for 3 months, then discovered she died in the meantime.

That's honestly my biggest fear when it comes to ordering customs. Especially when an order is made well in advance of a shoot date.

This happened to me once in 2019 with Julie Winchester and once earlier this year with a new producer called Londonc. Here is her introduction post on TMF which also includes my posts and updates on my experience with her so far. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?327359-New-girl-here!-)/page2&highlight=London. I don’t think I’ll ever get my custom or money back but if I can prevent anyone else from getting scammed by her then I’m ok with that.

Not really sure what you expect this to do...

This is a matter between you and Chase. Nothing will change by venting.

He probably expected the thing that he stated: "I am posting this thread if she sees this post then reply to my emails. or if someone knows her and know how to contact her then let her know."

Prevents others from falling into this trap; helps him get advice from others who have been through this (producers on the one side who have had to do a 'make good', buyers who have been stiffed on the other); perhaps get her attention since she's such a fixture to tickling fans.... I mean, whether it gets him results or not, it's already succeeded in being a cautionary tale for the rest of us with money to spend.

Not really a vent as much as a much as expressing a series of events, backed up with evidence and asking for assistance.

This happened to me once in 2019 with Julie Winchester and once earlier this year with a new producer called Londonc. Here is her introduction post on TMF which also includes my posts and updates on my experience with her so far. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?327359-New-girl-here!-)/page2&highlight=London. I don’t think I’ll ever get my custom or money back but if I can prevent anyone else from getting scammed by her then I’m ok with that.

I know it happened when someone from the TMF paid for a Lily Haze custom done using a 3-D video process. She disappeared (I think it was for her own health and safety) but the last I heard the money was never refunded nor the custom completed, although, strangely, I think the video was completed.

Twinfeather Studios had a model come over, he paid her cash up front, and then the model left halfway through the shoot when she went outside to 'make a phone call.' I can't recall the model but I'm sure it all could be searched here.

When I started ordering customs, I was reluctant to order from people who appeared to be pretty amateur. And seeing cryingfreemans story about LondonC, and dozens of others over the years, I was right to be reluctant. Like I said the other day, when you decide to start making your own content, you have to be committed to it. Especially when people are sending you money for custom orders. These people could be scammers, or they could just be incredibly incompetent. Either way, amateur creators I'd advise people to avoid. Too risky. The risk is always there with custom orders, but sticking with someone established is usually the best way to go. Their content will usually be more expensive, but more often that not you're gonna get what you ordered. Obviously this situation with Charlee Chase isn't one of those times, and it's why today I'm at times very reluctant to go outside of the group of creators that I order from now.

Three things:

(a) Your fantasy will always be far better than someone else's filmed interpretation of it.

(b) You really have no idea if you'll even receive the video you've paid for.

(c) The money you're spending on a custom could be used far more wisely on a few coffee dates, making friends and negotiating your way to the real thing. Yes, you'll fuck up a few times, but if you keep trying and learn to find your way through the female minefield eventually you'll get what you want because you'll find someone who'll want to as well.

Three things:

(a) Your fantasy will always be far better than someone else's filmed interpretation of it.

(b) You really have no idea if you'll even receive the video you've paid for.

(c) The money you're spending on a custom could be used far more wisely on a few coffee dates, making friends and negotiating your way to the real thing. Yes, you'll fuck up a few times, but if you keep trying and learn to find your way through the female minefield eventually you'll get what you want because you'll find someone who'll want to as well.

What he paid for a custom could've probably gotten him at least a few handies at a "massage" parlor.

[/COLOR]

What he paid for a custom could've probably gotten him at least a few handies at a "massage" parlor.

For a middle-aged married man with a wife who's tired of him but both want the marriage to last because of the kids or the comfort, this is a sensible safety valve alternative.

For a younger or a single man, it's an expensive way of masturbating; the girl wouldn't be there unless she's being paid.

Dating is a minefield and disaster's never that far away, but if you have the courage to make mistakes and learn from them you will usually be able to find a willing woman. Learn to walk the tightrope, because that's exactly what it is, and problems will always happen because that's life but sometimes you will be successful. That's a promise.

If you want to test the waters harmlessly when you're on an escalator, smile pleasantly at women on the other escalator who are being conveyed in the opposite direction, and don't try to do anything else. Just let yourself be carried past them, as without grinning like a maniac you practise negligent eye contact and no-obligation interaction. This little exercise gets easier with repetition. Sometimes you'll be ignored, sometimes they'll sneer at you but sometimes they'll smile back. Do nothing further when that happens or you'll look desperate.

Just get used to being noticed now and again, and use that in other situations.

For a middle-aged married man with a wife who's tired of him but both want the marriage to last because of the kids or the comfort, this is a sensible safety valve alternative.

This would be my category and occasionally, to keep my sanity, I enjoy testing the waters with a nice massage with a little something extra at the end. It's a business transaction at best and provides me with a desired service. I know there are many that call it being unfaithful. I call it a relationship saver when things get so bad you want to hop in your car and drive away forever, but then realize you can't because you have a kid at home that depends on you.

Even so, that's asking for attention rather than handling it directly.

He probably expected the thing that he stated: "I am posting this thread if she sees this post then reply to my emails. or if someone knows her and know how to contact her then let her know."

Prevents others from falling into this trap; helps him get advice from others who have been through this (producers on the one side who have had to do a 'make good', buyers who have been stiffed on the other); perhaps get her attention since she's such a fixture to tickling fans.... I mean, whether it gets him results or not, it's already succeeded in being a cautionary tale for the rest of us with money to spend.

Not really a vent as much as a much as expressing a series of events, backed up with evidence and asking for assistance.

Even so, that's asking for attention rather than handling it directly.

He did handle it directly and it got him nowhere. Getting attention to it (and protecting other potential customers) was the logical next step.

Escalating it (since this was essentially wire fraud) is what customers usually do, from social media to picketing to letters to the editor - and state attorney general - to whatever. It’s not in the least uncommon. I had to get the consumer protection team of a local news station involved in a situation that accurred similarly a few years ago.

Why did they have a consumer protection team? Because this is what wronged customers do. It’s that common.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back