• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlee Chase took my money for custom and now she is not responding for3 Years.

Charlee, I am telling you a Very Simple Thing return my money that's all. Why are you making it complicated with your stories. You got pregnant, your baby was in ICU in hospital and corona comes and you got pregnant again.

Simply return my money. That's All.

Hi Charlee. I get it. When you were making my videos.

1. You were pregnant and give birth to a child
2. Your baby was born with Down Syndrome and spend 7 weeks in ICU
3. You get sick and spend time in ICU
4. Then Covid happens
5. And you become pegnant again and gave birth to another child.

Now it's been 3 Years and i guess your all problems are solves. Kindly return my money, I cannot wait any longer because i am in desperate need of money. 6 months my company kick out 40% of their staff i spend 4 months jobless. taking loans from my friends. now i got job but i also have to return money to my friends and my children school fees. so plz return the money ASAP if have still have sense of "Right or Wrong" left in you.

Hi, Charlee. Plz reply to me. You said that it tooks hours to send me emails then PM me personally here. But it looks like you don't care.

If you want to return money then you would have already done it by now. How much time will it take to return the money.

Not really sure what you expect this to do...

This is a matter between you and Chase. Nothing will change by venting.

Maybe he's warning other people not to do business with her. Maybe he's hoping someone here might know Charlee, and they can contact her on his behalf.
The guy was ripped off. He has a right to vent.

As the old Rolling Stones song said.... he "can't get no satisfaction". It needs to be dropped at this point.

I hope the dude got his money back. I do understand when things happen that affect ones ability to film, but it should take no time at all to give someone a refund. I'd love an update, but the dude hasn't been on here for nearly a full year.

Another 2 Years have passed and still i didn't get any response from her except on this thread when she says that she is so busy.

Can, someone here contact Charlee. Right now i am in desperate need of Money. And i want my refund from Charlee that i give it to her for Custom Videos which she didn't make.

Can, someone here contact Charlee. Right now i am in desperate need of Money. And i want my refund from Charlee that i give it to her for Custom Videos which she didn't make.
My dude, I don't think you are gonna get your money back...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pretty sure Charlee is gone, too. Do not spend money you are going to miss when it is gone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back